It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
Blessed day.
Well, something had a good sales.
high rated
Instantly bought! Thank you GOG!
Folks, it's happening, Ron Paul-style. The level of Happening is "It's"

At least in USD, it looks like you save $1 by buying the bundle. Spot-on price points imo.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by tfishell
thx GOG time to buy and please release Dusk today too :)
yes pls!
How did blue win? *cry*

Oh, yeah. New game *buys*

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THE PRICE POINT IS LOWER THAN I WAS EXPECTING!
Post edited March 28, 2019 by Crisco1492
Oh my, are we going to have a new record sales?
Will buy as soon as i get home. Great games and love the fact you can buy both games in a pack and save a bit of cash.
work work
Thanks for doing a bundle and not drawing out the release between both games. Credit to the GOG dev team.
And madness Is here:)
Thank you GOG!!!
New contenders for the top spot of the all time bestsellers list have entered the arena.