It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
ValamirCleaver: Bandcamp offers FLAC (or even WAV & AIFF if for some reason you want it) already track tagged & cover thumbnailed that you download directly from your browser. They have very competitive pricing. I wish all music that I like was available on Bandcamp.
Just be sure to make backups. If a release removed from Bandcamp, you will no longer be able to download it. You don't get notified of removals either.
too clean without the pixels,
insert a grain filter option and you got it :)
Grargar: It will work like Day of the Tentacle Remastered. You can revert to the original graphics at any time by pressing a mere key.
Ah, good, thank you. DoTT had screenshots showing the retro graphics on its game page while this didn't, so I had to be sure.
low rated
executor64: insert a grain filter option and you got it :)
I hear ya. Texture isn't the only thing that's sorely missing, but it's definitely a thing that's sorely missing. :)

ChrisRevocateur: (which requires AT LEAST a newer version of Intel integrated graphics than mine has) I cannot play these games on my laptop (I do have a gaming desktop, so I'm still gonna get the game, but that's a bit besides the point).
Yeah, that's a very fine laptop that surpasses my 7 year old desktop in many respects. But since like forever, "integrated graphics" has meant "won't play all of your games". Sadly, but truly! But I get the disappointment, I do. :(

darthspudius: When such a feature gets labelled as crap, you just know you're dealing with a bunch of over entitled whiners. People like you are why we can't have nice things.
Well, if I had to label as "the reason why we can't have nice things" either the people who would rather do without the hardware hungry switcheroo feature that I personally never use, or the people who don't even talk about the game and its features, reiterating ad nauseam their intent to boycott the company instead ... well, I'd label the latter. :)
Post edited March 15, 2017 by Vainamoinen
executor64: too clean without the pixels,
insert a grain filter option and you got it :)
i am familiar with the game, never played had nor had it in my collection.

about the classic version: i loved all except

1) the skull interface isnt handy and is a bit clumsy, it takes quit some space on screen so a default old fashion menu at the bottom of the screen like indiana jones and many old games have would have been better.

2) its sad there is no skip button for the driving scenes, i like point and click, but dont fancy 'driving' games so a skip option to skip the hit the biker would have been very welcome, cause i want to point a click.

3) min requirements are way to high:

FULL THROTTLE REMASTERED

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Vista or later

Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz, or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 / Intel

cpu is too much, i like to buy games i can play at recommended, cause i grew tired of having to play games that 'lag' and the cpu is in the 69% or 89% usage all of the time, DOTT remaster is also quit a little cpu abuser

seems a quad core 2.67 ghz isn't enough to run a 'remastered' game any more (main reason i switched to the hidden object games) the only good game that run exremely well are the AGS made games, games like wadjeteye makes, my cpu doesnt havent to do much while these littele remasters baeBq the cpu now and then.

Well thats about it:

i like the game very much , minus the 3dlike biking 'fights' which should have a kip button cause point and click is the main game.
And minus the extrem high min. requirement.

I guess i will try to find the old DOS version and buy that one.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by gamesfreak64
PixelBoy: I really don't understand why people use services like iTunes.
Why? It's simple to use, I guess. (Unless something is not working, then you are screwed.)
But I'm also baffled that so many people accept all the DRM (games, music etc.).
I'd assume a lot of people on GOG aren't big fan of Apple, they are a prime example on how to do vendor lock-in.
PixelBoy: I simply refuse to pay for lossy content, and that's why I haven't bought any non-physical forms of music to this date.
ValamirCleaver: Bandcamp offers FLAC (or even WAV & AIFF if for some reason you want it) already track tagged & cover thumbnailed that you download directly from your browser. They have very competitive pricing. I wish all music that I like was available on Bandcamp.
+1 for Bandcamp!
Turbotobi: Double Fine = Tim Schaefer = Not a Cent anymore in my life!

Same with Dean Hall and Peter Molyneux for me, they will never ever be worth a cent for me!

Sorry, but the Kickstarter fail is enough for me, this p+#.-+ö#äöüp is dead for me.
The minute i first heard the name Double Fine when they started (long time ago) my first thought was fine, sound like something strange: cause fine means good and is usally a positive word but we all know a fine is also negative, and people have to fork out cash if they get a fine or are fined (or whatever ).
Post edited March 15, 2017 by gamesfreak64
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: The original executable run perfectly in DOSBox on any OS DOSBox supports.
And ScummVM makes the game even support more platforms than every Remastered version can possibly dream of! Plus ScummVM has a lot more options to offer.
PixelBoy: Yeah, ped7g obviously forgot DosBox and other such programs which run the original game quite well.

His point on ScummVM is technically speaking true though, when you play with ScummVM, you don't play the original game.

But to add to the discussion, one factor is system requirements. Both DosBox and ScummVM need quite low system resources, whereas running the remastered version even in the original mode (or whatever they call it) requires much more hardware power.
I am familiar with more hardware power required by too many games,, i bought the DOTT at once but, performance/optimisation is unknown apparently to some devs, and since i own loads of games from different devs, ( retaild and digital only) there are lots of devs who are not familiar with high cpu usage, maybe its because on their godlike machine anything will run .

Anyway maybe i might get the game afterall , but i assume the 11,99 is for preorder only ?
gamesfreak64: I am familiar with more hardware power required by too many games,, i bought the DOTT at once but, performance/optimisation is unknown apparently to some devs, and since i own loads of games from different devs, ( retaild and digital only) there are lots of devs who are not familiar with high cpu usage, maybe its because on their godlike machine anything will run .
Well the approach they are taking here is probably one reason.
If you can switch between graphics modes at any time without any delay(?), it means that there must be two different kinds of graphics for different resolutions being processed simultaneously.

And of course lot depends on how they actually programmed the game. If it's a complete rewrite, in can be optimized to a certain point, but if they have some virtual box running the old SCUMM engine and then translate that to the new engine, it can really eat quite a lot of power.

I haven't really followed so closely how Double Fine remasters work internally, so I'm only guessing of course.
I have a laptop that doesn't even have a video card its like HD 4000 or something its weak and it plays day of the tenticle remastered just fine, where you can switch between modes. I can't imagine the cpu usage being a problem unless your computer 10 years old or something, in that case time for an upgrade, i wouldn't blame the devs for poor optimization if you have a dinosaur for a computer. I like my laptop because it plays all the point and click games, the hardcore 3d games are for the desktop that has a good videocard. I suppose if you have really old laptop it could have problems.

Also if you haven't picked up day of the tenticle remastered, i'd pick it up on the sale, dirt cheap for the quality you get with that game.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by jrich3500
jrich3500: I have a laptop that doesn't even have a video card its like HD 4000 or something its weak and it plays day of the tenticle remastered just fine, where you can switch between modes. I can't imagine the cpu usage being a problem unless your computer 10 years old or something, in that case time for an upgrade, i wouldn't blame the devs for poor optimization if you have a dinosaur for a computer.
Well, "everybody's got a new computer, so it's OK not to optimize" is the kind of philosophy that is very hard to agree with. It only supports hardware selling, but is not user- or environmentally friendly approach.

And, for the record, the computer that I write this with is almost 10 years old, some parts of it even older. It even has a working 3,5" floppy disk drive located right under a working 5,25" floppy disk drive.

jrich3500: I like my laptop because it plays all the point and click games, the hardcore 3d games are for the desktop that has a good videocard. I suppose if you have really old laptop it could have problems.
I have a gaming laptop that should play all games as well. It was tested for a week by someone else who canceled the purchase and returned it to the store, so I was lucky enough to pay only 1200 € for a computer worth of 1600 €. I would like to think that it plays even latest games for a while, but if game developers don't care about older hardware, I simply stop buying new games then, as I don't want to keep buying new PCs all the time.
Wonder how money bags Timmy is going to censor the remaster so that he can please Princess Sarkesian.
Uh, yeah, Freddi Fish 2, grr. Also this: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/full_throttle_original
Ohhhhohohohoho yes!! I still have my big boxed version of this game. And insta-bought. ^_^
igrok: Great! I'll be patiently waiting for the release. And thanks for the linux support from the start!
shmerl: Good to see that Linux version is coming on day one!
No Linux day-1 support, I'm afraid:
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/5zdrku/full_throttle_remastered_released_day_1_for_linux/