It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
muntdefems: No Linux day-1 support, I'm afraid:
Yeah, I just saw that. GOG should correct their game page.
igrok: I can confirm that it works under wine. I used it to get the original DotT files and run it with scummvm.
Thanks for confirmation!

Surprise? ;)

On the other hand, at the time of the Linux release the game may be on sale at a price they deserve to get from me for their choice of priorities. :P
Post edited March 16, 2017 by eiii
Yes, yes, yes! Finally! I have waited this game so long. I haven´t played this game over 15 years. Good GOG, keep it up!
Awesome release!
Very cool release!
I'm really only interested in the original version, I really wish we could buy just that, I'd get it in an instant. ohwell

the original is one of my favorite games, fun to play (more P&Cs need to mix these type of "action" sequences into their games!), great narrative, artstyle, music, acting, atmosphere, everything, grade #1A++, and there is a lot to look at and listen to Ben say so I don't know how people finish it so fast! I've played it a few times, way back when, and it's been ages and I don't mind waiting a while longer until it is on a cheap discount because I don't really care to support this remaster hooplah
Turbotobi: Double Fine = Tim Schaefer = Not a Cent anymore in my life!

Same with Dean Hall and Peter Molyneux for me, they will never ever be worth a cent for me!

Sorry, but the Kickstarter fail is enough for me, this p+#.-+ö#äöüp is dead for me.
which kickstarter. Broken age I was fine with as I like to documentary behind the scenes as much as getting the games and I'm patient. Was there another kickstarter he did that failed?
ValamirCleaver: Bandcamp offers FLAC (or even WAV & AIFF if for some reason you want it) already track tagged & cover thumbnailed that you download directly from your browser. They have very competitive pricing. I wish all music that I like was available on Bandcamp.
plagren: Just be sure to make backups. If a release removed from Bandcamp, you will no longer be able to download it. You don't get notified of removals either.
Valid point that. I have one title that was pulled and I noticed that. I download after I've bought music there. Though I'm behind and have a lot in my downloads directory that I should have on my server (that is properly backed up).
Turbotobi: Double Fine = Tim Schaefer = Not a Cent anymore in my life!

Same with Dean Hall and Peter Molyneux for me, they will never ever be worth a cent for me!

Sorry, but the Kickstarter fail is enough for me, this p+#.-+ö#äöüp is dead for me.
deonast: which kickstarter. Broken age I was fine with as I like to documentary behind the scenes as much as getting the games and I'm patient. Was there another kickstarter he did that failed?
Well there was all that fiasco about them running out of money, splitting the game release in two parts (both behind schedule) and at the same time running another Kickstarter for a new game.
It really wasn't pretty.

But in the end they did get both of those games made and released which many other Kickstarter projects have failed to achieve, so I honestly don't know how someone can be so upset with Double Fine, when there are much better targets for that (Hero-U, SpaceVenture, and whatever else).
jrich3500: I have a laptop that doesn't even have a video card its like HD 4000 or something its weak and it plays day of the tenticle remastered just fine, where you can switch between modes. I can't imagine the cpu usage being a problem unless your computer 10 years old or something, in that case time for an upgrade, i wouldn't blame the devs for poor optimization if you have a dinosaur for a computer. I like my laptop because it plays all the point and click games, the hardcore 3d games are for the desktop that has a good videocard. I suppose if you have really old laptop it could have problems.

Also if you haven't picked up day of the tenticle remastered, i'd pick it up on the sale, dirt cheap for the quality you get with that game.
I had old GTS 250 1 GB, i was able to get the last gpu that supports VGA: GTX 750 TI 2 GB which is a ,ot better then my old one, sad story is my CPU is still there (2009) thats quite old: quad core 2.67 and it has 8 gb on good old 64bits win7 .

Games that started with pretty low requirements. like the original had, should not get 'bloated' just because the graphics were souped up..., , the Runaway games ( 1,2,3 ) which are good games , i own all 3, i also own BS(broken sword) 1,2,3,4,5 ...

looks like the remakes of DOTT and Full Throttle use another 'engine' , cause double or quad core for a point and click is to much ofcourse :D

unity is one of the worst engines if you dont have a monster pc , unity games wont run well on anything < i7
i miss the good gaming days when devs used to program games instead of click and play to create.

The only gamecreating softwatere that created games is the AGS , i like these games and wish more were released, i have all wadjet eye games and several other ags created games that arent availaible online, but only at the evil steam, good thing is these ags games run without client once installed so its zip/rar the map and voila.

Anyway point and click is point and click should not involve to many arcade racing sequences, afteral it is point and click , find objects combine create new objects, thats the power of the genre, and the majority of my game collection is point and click.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by gamesfreak64
deonast: which kickstarter. Broken age I was fine with as I like to documentary behind the scenes as much as getting the games and I'm patient. Was there another kickstarter he did that failed?
PixelBoy: Well there was all that fiasco about them running out of money, splitting the game release in two parts (both behind schedule) and at the same time running another Kickstarter for a new game.
It really wasn't pretty.
Fiasco? What would those people have said if DF only got those requested $400,000, it would have been just a short and simple Flash game. But it all got a lot bigger.
And the promise actually was to create a game and document the process, being it a success OR a failure. I don't think Turbotobi was a backer or he never watched to documentary which he paid for.
PixelBoy: ...(Hero-U, SpaceVenture, and whatever else).
Even those haven't failed (yet), they are late (very late...), but both are still working on it.
But of course there are Kickstarter projects out there which actually failed.
Post edited March 16, 2017 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
low rated
I thought of the "documentary" as a tediously long series of scripted reality infomercials, but that doesn't change the fact that the Kickstarter rewards, including the game, were delivered in full and in part exceeded expectations. That KS exclusive art book eh? How do I ever get my hands on it. :)

Buuuut I rather guess the random poster or posteresse meant Spacebase DF-9, which of course wasn't a Kickstarter. This sounds veritably like the kind of post I described in #58.
plagren: Just be sure to make backups. If a release removed from Bandcamp, you will no longer be able to download it. You don't get notified of removals either.
deonast: Valid point that. I have one title that was pulled and I noticed that. I download after I've bought music there. Though I'm behind and have a lot in my downloads directory that I should have on my server (that is properly backed up).
I immediately download & backup everything I purchase on Bandcamp. While this might not be true for everything available in the past on Bandcamp of the 4 albums that I purchased in the past that are no longer available for sale Ican still download or stream them all without any problem. If anyone is wondering they're all Crimson ProjeKct albums.
YES!! I've been waiting for this one for at least a few years. Just remember: The customer with a knife is always right.

Thanks, Gog!
I was thinking about getting this, but given there's time until release anyway and coverage on the remaster is lacking, I've bought the kind of inofficial soundtrack to the game instead: Bone to Pick by The Gone Jackals from 1995. No regrets.