It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare copy of Proteus, I will be very happy. (Because for some reason my Debit Card isn't allowing international transcation)

Also, merry christmas to everyone. :-) May the coming year bring each one of you every happiness you desire.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by DragoonHP
My non - GOG wishlist:

1.King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition ( was in Groupees Be Mine X bundle )
2.Majesty 2: Collection ( recently in a Bundle Stars bundle )

Due to various reasons, missed those bundles. If anyone can help with any of them, that would be great. Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
I would be very happy for just one of either of these games:
- How To Survive
or
- Uplink

Thank you for considering my request, and happy holidays.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by DProject
low rated
wishlist:
The Walking Dead Season 1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Deus Ex Human Revolution
l0rdtr3k: wishlist:
Way cool to post that here. I wish I could help you alas I cannot but happy holidays my friend. :D
happy holidays to you too TinyE
l0rdtr3k: wishlist:
tinyE: Way cool to post that here. I wish I could help you alas I cannot but happy holidays my friend. :D
D3athR3aver: Check your PM. Also, nice avatar :)
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity D3athR3aver you have made me very Merry this Christmas big +REP :D. These are the amazing acts of generosity on GOG that makes me want to be active on this GOG community. Cannot find a better bunch of folks anywhere else on the internet. May you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and holiday season. :)
Post edited December 25, 2013 by stg83
IF anyone has any point and click adventure games on spare on steam I would gladly like to play them :) Doesn't really matter which one :d
if anyone has a spare batman arkham asylum it would be awesome! :D Happy Holidays!! :D
low rated
EDIT: Nevermind
Post edited December 25, 2013 by spoderman
low rated
I would like
-RACE: Caterham Expansion
-Fable - The Lost Chapters - Thanks, Azgrel!
-Ghost Master
-Shadowgrounds
-Eldritch
Thanks and Merry Christmass!
Post edited December 26, 2013 by Man-Eater
low rated
The Valve Pack is $20 on GMG right now, and there is no way that I'll get enough money to buy it by the time the sale ends. I did get money for Christmas, but it's all in cheque or physical gift card form and my bank usually takes at least a week to process my cheques.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/valve-complete-pack/

Use this voucher upon check-out to get it down to $20: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

I can try to pay you back when in the next couple weeks.
Looking for GUN at 75% off from Amazon. It almost never goes on sale (Activision, doh!). The deal expires in a couple of hours.
Have lots of bundle keys; HOMM3, Startopia, Ultima VII on GOG to trade.
(I know I made a request above, but please hear me)

If anyone could get me Fable: Lost Chapters, I will be very grateful. Its just $1 but only available to US customers.

Also, you'll get $5 promotional credit to spend in the month of January on our Editor's Choice Best Games of 2013.

Happy holidays :-)
low rated
I know it is a long shot but I am curently looking for Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut (5 euros on steam).
Merry Christmas.