It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A repost to try and cheer me up for the holidays.

Just looking to get these on Steam if anyone is feeling especially Jolly.
Risk of Rain
Indie Game: The Movie Special Edition DLC

Thanks to all the people who have made peoples wishes this holiday season.

Edit:
Shodown Effect - CD5R2-CPP39-DFI4A
Post edited December 26, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
removed
Post edited December 29, 2013 by ne_zavarj
low rated
A little BUMP for me

(overlord 1+Raising Hell, Slender Arrival il fomeone has spare keys :) )
Re-post :

Christmas/birthday wishlist:

Gamersgate:

-Dead Rising 2 (on sale now)
-Manhunt 2
-King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame (on sale now)
-King Arthur II : Dead Legions DLC (on sale now)
-Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
-Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
-Zombie Driver (on sale now)
-Medieval 2 Total War Collection
-Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
-Sango 2
-Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
-Salvation Prophecy (on sale now)

Battle.net :

-Diablo 2 LoD (expansion)
-Warcraft III Rain of Chaos
-Warcraft III Frozen Throne
-Starcraft + Broodwar
The current Indieroyale seems to have a nice bundle again for a change, especially murder in hotel lisbon, seems like a funny adventure game.
Price is also very reasonable this time compared with previous ones.

Thank you.
high rated
Magicka Wizard Wars: APJAJ-RADFI-JBDM7.
Post edited December 26, 2013 by Azgrel
low rated
I stoped worring about our downrepper douche,but why does he target us?
BTW,is the Indieroyale better than the Humble Bundle?
lugum: The current Indieroyale seems to have a nice bundle again for a change, especially murder in hotel lisbon, seems like a funny adventure game.

Thank you.
If anyone happens to have bought Scrolls and not given away their spare copy, I wouldn't mind it! Been looking into the game but I'm not sure if I want to take the plunge at the current price.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: I stoped worring about our downrepper douche,but why does he target us?
BTW,is the Indieroyale better than the Humble Bundle?
lugum: The current Indieroyale seems to have a nice bundle again for a change, especially murder in hotel lisbon, seems like a funny adventure game.

Thank you.
l0rdtr3k:
I stopped worrying too.
Well there are some(one) people like teshra who thinks you can't ask for anything once you rep has past a certain point for some reason.
Word might also be its wakolo trying to drive a wedge between people, and its what might happened with xyem, even good people like momo are targeted too, so go figure..

It might be a matter of taste, i would prefer indieroyale as it has desura keys and more likeable games then humble.
Post edited December 27, 2013 by lugum
Who is this downrepper? I only have neg-rep, but I don't give any.
LesterKnight99: Who is this downrepper? I only have neg-rep, but I don't give any.
I dunno who he/she is but he/she has been doing it for a while. I got a low rep post when I asked for Risk of Rain and the Indie Game The Movie DLC to maybe try and get a gift from someone this year instead of just loss even though I also gave a game in return. I stopped worrying about him though, I give gifts and ask I have even given away Diablo 3 but he is gonna keep doing it no matter what anyone says so it's just best to ignore him.
Guys, I hate to take advantage of your kindness but the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War games are having quite a good sale on steam and i just ran out of money. I would greatly appreciate the first one while it's still only $5, so if you read this after the flash sale ends then please disregard this post.
Re-post
wishlist:
The Walking Dead Season 1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Portal 2

PM me
Post edited December 27, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
low rated
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/dlcquest_storefront
It is on sale for only 30 min so thank you in advance.
Merry Christmas.
I would like to play Morrowind to see what all the fuss is about. Tomorrow is my birthday and the game is currently on sale over on Steam. If a kind hearted soul will allow, I would like to see why some folks claim that this is the best Elder Scrolls game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22320/

Thank you!

Edit: Not even a happy birthday wish? I guess I'll pack up and move on. Have fun, folks.
Post edited December 29, 2013 by Tw2Brick