It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not actually here for gifts.
just here to say MERRY XMAS n Happy holidays to all ye mates
happy new year and may you all get what you want in the end :D
low rated
If anyone has a spare key to any of these games, I'd love to play them sometime:

1.) Starbound - <- Would play online with you and I was a big fan of Terraria and Minecraft. :)
2.) Borderlands 2 <- I've never played this but it looks fun! Kinda reminds me of XIII.
3.) Civilization V <- I've never played a Civ game, but I love RTS.
4.) Dark Souls <- I love FromSoftware and I was a huge fan of King's Field and Demon Souls.
5.) Audiosurf 2 <- A fan of the first one.

I'm a pretty social person, I've only listed multiplayer games that I know are probably really fun!
A bit strapped for the season, got dental bills to pay, but aside from work I have time to play online with anyone.
Will +1 Rep for these or any other gift you may give. Surprises are welcome too! Handle is the same on Steam as is on GOG.

Willing to gift you TF2 gift boxes that I've earned this season.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! :)
Post edited December 24, 2013 by 7thChimera
Hi, if anybody has any of the sniper elite games spare from bundles I would love to play one of them

James :-)
Final post here in this year.
Take a look at this little sad Christmas Tree and if you can brighten it up, please do so.
Thank you!
Hello!
Could I ask any kind soul, of 'The Guild 2 Platinum' or 'The Guild Complete Collection', on GamersGate? :B
I would like a bundle gift from the current Humble Weekly Sale - Puppy Games. I just want the DRM-free copies, so no need to beat-the-average purchase. That's just $1 (that I surprisingly have no way to pay for right now..)
blackwell bundle is on sale on steam if someone is in the xmas spirit...hell I take the first game for a buck and a half!
If anyone can spare Super Hexagon I would be grateful sadly something s wrong with my paypal or something and steam refuses purchase.
high rated
grunthos64: blackwell bundle is on sale on steam if someone is in the xmas spirit...hell I take the first game for a buck and a half!
check your PM merry Christmas :)
grunthos64: blackwell bundle is on sale on steam if someone is in the xmas spirit...hell I take the first game for a buck and a half!
nijuu: check your PM merry Christmas :)
you rock!
high rated
Shimejibr: I would like a bundle gift from the current Humble Weekly Sale - Puppy Games. I just want the DRM-free copies, so no need to beat-the-average purchase. That's just $1 (that I surprisingly have no way to pay for right now..)
Check your PM, and Merry Christmas!
high rated
danteveli: If anyone can spare Super Hexagon I would be grateful sadly something s wrong with my paypal or something and steam refuses purchase.
Check your PM.
Since I am still relatively new here, I did not want to post a request in this thread until I have spent a little more time as a GOG community member because doing so while being a new member usually gets you down repped to oblivion, but since its Christmas and due to unforeseen circumstances I cannot make a purchase on steam I'd like to make a humble request for the following game bundle:

Trine Complete Collection currently 90% off at http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28358/?snr=1_5_9__403

Now I have no way to prove that I cannot actually make a purchase on stream so if anyone were to be kind enough to fulfill my request I would be really obliged. Either way if I get the game or not it doesn't really matter, here's wishing everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :)
Post edited December 25, 2013 by stg83
stg83: Since I am still relatively new here, I did not want to post a request in this thread until I have spent a little more time as a GOG community member because doing so while being a new member usually gets you down repped to oblivion, but since its Christmas and due to unforeseen circumstances I cannot make a purchase on steam I'd like to make a humble request for the following game bundle:

Trine Complete Collection currently 90% off at http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28358/?snr=1_5_9__403

Now I have no way to prove that I cannot actually make a purchase on stream so if anyone were to be kind enough to fulfill my request I would be really obliged. Either way if I get the game or not it doesn't really matter, here's wishing everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :)
Check your PM. Also, nice avatar :)
low rated
Anomaly 2 or Hero Academy from HB Android 8 would be great, if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks in advance and Happy holidays!

edit: Thank you (you know who you are) for HB Weekly!
Post edited December 25, 2013 by triock