It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would appreciate if someone gift me The Indie Gala Limited bundle.

I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time! :)
high rated
Enclave Steam Key: 7Z2GC-5WAKB-H4DER
Cogitus: Enclave Steam Key: 7Z2GC-5WAKB-H4DER
Bah, too slow for that one. Grats to the claimer, and thanks for the ninja offer.
Hey ! Who keeps downrepping people here ???? This is my thread, I started it, so you just fuck off before I get angry !
I don't normally ask, but if someone would be generous enough to gift me Starbound on Steam I would appreciate it.

Teleglitch Die More Edition: WBQ0G-T5YJP-JVCM8
mabrookes: I don't normally ask, but if someone would be generous enough to gift me Starbound on Steam I would appreciate it.

Teleglitch Die More Edition: WBQ0G-T5YJP-JVCM8
Thank you for Teleglitch.
Happy holidays.
Anyone happen to have a key from one of the past bundles for the bard tale, played it years ago on ps2 and loved it the humor and the play style as well as the alternate endings - would make great use of it, thanks.
If anyone is feeling SUPER gifty (and/or loves Sins of a Solar Empire Games), I'd appreciate Rebellion while it's 75% off.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204880/
Any Steam profile background for my collection (for personal use not for the steam market )

Thank you .
ne_zavarj: Any Steam profile background for my collection (for personal use not for the steam market )

Thank you .
I have a couple I don't want add me on Steam my name is the same on here and so is the picture
Ki11s0n3: I have a couple I don't want add me on Steam my name is the same on here and so is the picture
Thank you .
My current wishlist includes:

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Torchlight 2 (both less than 5€ on Steam).
Under the Ocean (1,99€ on Steam)
The Humble Bundle PC and Android 8 (BTA)
Indie Royale: The Debut 8 Bundle (2,47€ at the moment)

I'd be happy with just one of these items. :)

I can also trade games for them, take a look at my classifieds post here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9402
If anyone has an extra code for Fallout New Vegas or Spelunky from the steam sale that would be awesome! Thank-you and happy New Year, may it be GOG's best yet!
im in for any adventure/point and click games on steam that you guys don't have any use for it :)
My wishlist:
- only "Strike Suit Zero (Steam)"

anyone has extra code that would be awesome. Thank you :)