It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Lionel212008: ... is available on Prime Gaming if you have a subscription. ...
Tawapah: Please, would it be possible to move this post to a forum meant for Prime giveaways instead?

I feel giveaways in this thread are meant to be truly "free" for all without any payment now - or in the future. Not filling the thread with subscription advertisements from Amazon Prime.
Things on Prime Gaming belong in this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/amazon_prime_games_and_drm
IIRC the thread was created explicitly for this purpose and the above reasons.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by slickrcbd
high rated
Epic Games:

The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk - Link

Step into the wacky heroic fantasy universe of the Dungeon of Naheulbeuk.
Lead a team of unlikely and clumsy heroes in an epic and challenging tactical RPG.
Live an adventure filled with humor, surprises and silly encounters.

If you love fantasy, this adventure RPG might be for you

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing at the moment

Next time: GRIME
Big thanks to folks who caught the DLCs I missed earlier!
nit0078: Marked free added recently on STEAM and were worth mentioning here

They include Divided Skies, Raw Nerve, S.P.L.I.C.E.D, Snotty’s Sewer, A Bad Day for a Hangover, and finally, Galactic Grinder.
Just to clear up confusion, I thought permanently free games recs like this were supposed to go here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/page27
While this was more for temporary giveaways or games being reclassified as free.

I could be mistaken, but then again the "massive giveaways blog" and the "free temporary keys central topic" threads seem to be more or less identical in purpose these days, so it's possible that this thread is now redundant with the above.

Could somebody please clear up my confusion?
slickrcbd: I could be mistaken, but then again the "massive giveaways blog" and the "free temporary keys central topic" threads seem to be more or less identical in purpose these days, so it's possible that this thread is now redundant with the above.

That's interesting. I'd never looked at the 'free temporary keys' thread because I'd always assumed it was just going to be chock full of Steam keys. Having now looked at it, it looks to me like it's got much the same stuff as this thread.
slickrcbd: I could be mistaken, but then again the "massive giveaways blog" and the "free temporary keys central topic" threads seem to be more or less identical in purpose these days, so it's possible that this thread is now redundant with the above.

maxpoweruser: That's interesting. I'd never looked at the 'free temporary keys' thread because I'd always assumed it was just going to be chock full of Steam keys. Having now looked at it, it looks to me like it's got much the same stuff as this thread.
Pretty much the same stuff are posted in Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic and Massive Giveaways (B)log these days.
Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic got infested with random game key dropping at some point, probably because of this line in the OP: "Also feel free to post/share any spare keys for those that don't have Facebook or missed it."
Massive Giveaways (B)log was created to replace it, with rules to avoid the code dropping, but people never stopped using the original thread.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by (ø,ø)
Lionel212008: Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition is available on Prime Gaming if you have a subscription. You can also pick up the GoG versions of Prey and Neverwinter Nights on Prime Gaming if you haven't already.

Apart from these, Monster Racing League has been made permanently free on Steam.
Please ignore the dominant toxic members and continue to post these. There are many busy people like me, who do not wish to follow multiple threads.
Lionel212008: Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition is available on Prime Gaming if you have a subscription. You can also pick up the GoG versions of Prey and Neverwinter Nights on Prime Gaming if you haven't already.

Apart from these, Monster Racing League has been made permanently free on Steam.
Engerek01: Please ignore the dominant toxic members and continue to post these. There are many busy people like me, who do not wish to follow multiple threads.
In that case, you might want to check Amazon Prime Gaming (https://gaming.amazon.com/home) regularly, as they offer 20+ games a month, most of which are never listed here or elsewhere on GOG. I have no idea why Lionel212008 singled out BG2EE out of the 40+ games currently claimable.
Post edited June 30, 2023 by mrkgnao
DarkOrbit Gift Pack Key Giveaway

Enjoy: https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/darkorbit-pack-keys
Engerek01: Please ignore the dominant toxic members and continue to post these. There are many busy people like me, who do not wish to follow multiple threads.
mrkgnao: In that case, you might want to check Amazon Prime Gaming (https://gaming.amazon.com/home) regularly, as they give away 20+ free games a month, most of which are never listed here or elsewhere on GOG. I have no idea why Lionel212008 singled out BG2EE out of the 40+ games currently claimable.
and the games are not free, you need to pay the Prime subscription to get them.

arguably, if you want to claim that this is free giveaways, then something like Humble Choice is as well.
mrkgnao: In that case, you might want to check Amazon Prime Gaming (https://gaming.amazon.com/home) regularly, as they give away 20+ free games a month, most of which are never listed here or elsewhere on GOG. I have no idea why Lionel212008 singled out BG2EE out of the 40+ games currently claimable.
amok: and the games are not free, you need to pay the Prime subscription to get them.

arguably, if you want to claim that this is free giveaways, then something like Humble Choice is as well.
I agree. My typo. Fixed.
amok: arguably, if you want to claim that this is free giveaways, then something like Humble Choice is as well.
While I agree that Amazon Prime games are not "free", I do think there is a difference between them and Humble Choice.

I suspect that everyone who pays for Humble Choice does it in order to get the video games. On the other hand, I suspect that the vast majority of people who pay for Amazon Prime do not do it primarily in order to get the video games. I, for example, get Amazon Prime for the expedited shipping and the film/TV streaming, so for me it feels as if the games come for free. If there were two tiers of Prime membership, one without games and one with, and the price difference between them would be even one dollar a year, I would still opt for the former.
amok: arguably, if you want to claim that this is free giveaways, then something like Humble Choice is as well.
mrkgnao: While I agree that Amazon Prime games are not "free", I do think there is a difference between them and Humble Choice.

I suspect that everyone who pays for Humble Choice does it in order to get the video games. On the other hand, I suspect that the vast majority of people who pay for Amazon Prime do not do it primarily in order to get the video games. I, for example, get Amazon Prime for the expedited shipping and the film/TV streaming, so for me it feels as if the games come for free. If there were two tiers of Prime membership, one without games and one with, and the price difference between them would be even one dollar, I would still opt for the former.
I think that's right, and I feel that that makes the Prime games eligible for inclusion in this thread, although I expect that others might feel differently.
mrkgnao: While I agree that Amazon Prime games are not "free", I do think there is a difference between them and Humble Choice.

I suspect that everyone who pays for Humble Choice does it in order to get the video games. On the other hand, I suspect that the vast majority of people who pay for Amazon Prime do not do it primarily in order to get the video games. I, for example, get Amazon Prime for the expedited shipping and the film/TV streaming, so for me it feels as if the games come for free. If there were two tiers of Prime membership, one without games and one with, and the price difference between them would be even one dollar a year, I would still opt for the former.
thats a matter of perception, but it does not cahnge that the games are subscription based and not free.

the easiest test to settle this is to stop paying your subscription and then see if you still get the games. if you get the games still, then they are free, if you need to pay subscription to get them - then they are not.
Post edited June 30, 2023 by amok
high rated
https://www.gog.com/game/beholder_2