It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: I really wish people participating in this thread up'repped the OP (DrOblivious) for his original contribution to the forum!
Granted, but this thread lacking participants, hence no upreps.

I wish half of the threads on GOG forum were giveaway threads.
le_chevalier: I wish half of the threads on GOG forum were giveaway threads.
Granted. You now spend most of your time organising giveaways, and the rest of it goes into fuelling your increasingly expensive habit.

I wish there really were Satanic messages recorded backwards in children's TV and music.
Damuna: I wish there really were Satanic messages recorded backwards in children's TV and music.
Granted, but the kids never spent their time to try to listen in reverse (that's nonsense adults, they think), so the messages never achieved its purpose (whatever that was)...

I wish it were possible to know the gender of each GOGer, to avoid mistakes when referring to him/her.
Thespian*: I wish it were possible to know the gender of each GOGer, to avoid mistakes when referring to him/her.
Granted, it's now possible to learn absolutely everything about a GOGer simply by clicking on the username - including all the personal information and even all the embarrassing and creepy secrets.

I wish women weren't so unromantic.
Jaime: I wish women weren't so unromantic.
Granted, but realizing how unromantic men are, the unromantic women would become romantic compared to them.

I wish GOG forum would have a specific info page of every GOGer. ;)
granted but it would only display the negative info

i wish i would be able to predict actions people want to take
dragonbeast: i wish i would be able to predict actions people want to take
Granted, but you won't believe the actions that people plan to do. It makes you crazy to know it all.

I wish that all imported books would be as cheap as the price they're sold in their country of origin.
dragonbeast: i wish i would be able to predict actions people want to take
le_chevalier: Granted, but you won't believe the actions that people plan to do. It makes you crazy to know it all.

I wish that all imported books would be as cheap as the price they're sold in their country of origin.
Granted, but all imported books will be Twilight fan-fiction à la Fifty Shades of Grey.

I wish I could speak, read, write and understand every single language in the world fluently.
shadowmirage: I wish I could speak, read, write and understand every single language in the world fluently.
Granted, but your wish has a secondary effect and now everyone comunicates using whistles, as consequence the written languages disappears which made your skills useless.

I wish I could have a good manager not a dilbert like pointy haired boss.
pelayo: I wish I could have a good manager not a dilbert like pointy haired boss.
Granted, your new manager is a competent, considerate and compassionate leader who seeks that each of its employees reach their full potential. Convinced that you can never achieve that full potential in your current company, you're immediately dismissed, in a competent, considerate and compassionate way...

I wish to be able to read entire books in seconds, perfectly understanding and recalling all its contents.
Thespian*: I wish to be able to read entire books in seconds, perfectly understanding and recalling all its contents.
Granted, but now you are unable to read books in a normal, relaxed way.

I wish game publishers like EA and others stop purchasing dev studios and messing with their games and finally closing them when they last games fail to deliver
gandalf.nho: I wish game publishers like EA and others stop purchasing dev studios and messing with their games and finally closing them when they last games fail to deliver
Granted, EA & others now assaults dev studies and "neutralize" their employees (although the best are subjected to brainwashing that makes them faithful slaves)

I wish to prepare great meals with with just a thought.
Thespian*: I wish to prepare great meals with with just a thought.
Granted. Not only that, you also think that you eat the meals as well. But the worms inside your belly are protesting, demanding for real food. They need no "food for thought".

I wish that everyone around me would buy me the tasty meal I'm looking at.
le_chevalier: I wish that everyone around me would buy me the tasty meal I'm looking at.
Granted, but the huge group of people that have bought you (simultaneously) that tasty meal forcefully demands you to eat it immediately and in its entirety. You end up in the hospital with the worst case of indigestion that doctors had ever seen in their career...

I wish to be able to adjust my genetics at will.
Post edited September 29, 2012 by Thespian*
Thespian*: I wish to be able to adjust my genetics at will.
Granted, but you made some mistake while doing that and you went crazy, not sane enough to undo that.

I wish that we had a swarm of people who eager to have his/her wish(es) be corrupted.