It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, but as in Rick and Morty, it builds a mech-suit, recruits other dogs, and begins to slaughter the humans.

Wish someone would invent a cheap and effective carbon capture tech that can be rolled out globally and quickly.
borisburke: Wish someone would invent a cheap and effective carbon capture tech that can be rolled out globally and quickly.
Granted, but it captures carbon based lifeforms.

Said machine becomes widespread, and accidents happen, resulting in many people being trapped by the tech. Furthermore, it starts being used as a tool for war, and as a result, millions, perhaps billions, are trapped and starve to their death due to being unable to escape.

I wish for a computer game in which you can fly an airplane with fish swimming in the sky.
Granted, but the 'fish strikes' quickly wreck your plane and engines.

I wish people could just get along. (To be said in the voice of Jack Nicholson)
Wish granted, people get along, then along comes Johnny.

I wish Planet 9 would be discovered soon.
Granted, but conspiracy nuts less coherent than I were right: Planet 9 is a super-villain named Niburu and is throwing asteroids at us to destroy all life on Earth! (From what I understand, people actually believe this crap.)

I wish mental illnesses didn't exist.
Granted, but even more physical illnesses replace it.

I wish for advanced mechanical exoskeleton suits to be readily available.
Jiggles262: I wish for advanced mechanical exoskeleton suits to be readily available.
Granted, but they don't actually work.

I wish for somebody in the future to make a COVID-19 vaccine and send it back in time, so we can get vaccinated *before* the pandemic strikes.
Granted, but the outside of the vial is contaminated with an even worse virus.

Wish Global Warming was a hoax.
Post edited August 22, 2020 by borisburke
borisburke: Granted, but the outside of the vial is contaminated with an even worse virus.

Wish Global Warming was a hoax.
Granted, but we enter a new ice age.

I wish it was always winter.
Granted, but we have winter by Venus standards.

I wish Venus was habitable for humans.
MichaelD.965: Granted, but we have winter by Venus standards.

I wish Venus was habitable for humans.
Wish granted, but they will have All Summer in a Day.

I wish for the emergence of a 'dinosaur band' cosisting of deceased musicians such as Marc Bolan.
Granted, but their zombie stink is so bad everybody refuses to attend their concerts.

I wish broken glass wasn't so sharp.
MichaelD.965: I wish broken glass wasn't so sharp.
Granted. Broken glass is now flat, and the resulting dissonance is painful to the ears.

I wish for a programming language with the ease of use and flexibility of Python, the safety of Rust, and the speed of C.
MichaelD.965: I wish broken glass wasn't so sharp.
dtgreene: Granted. Broken glass is now flat, and the resulting dissonance is painful to the ears.

I wish for a programming language with the ease of use and flexibility of Python, the safety of Rust, and the speed of C.
Granted, but it's WIndows Phone exclusive

I wish that there existed a website that shows if your pc can run a game comparing your gpu, cpu, ram and drive till the last detail and is always 100% accurate
Wish granted. It does all that, and then it plays your game.

I wish I had a Midas touch that I could turn on and off at will.