It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, and it's stuffed wall to wall with DRM and micro-transactions.

I wish Kerbal Space Program 2 be DRM free.
Granted, but Tencent still gets our money.

I wish the Chinese government would be replaced with the United States of Asia under a light variant of the American Constitution.
MichaelD.965: Granted, but Tencent still gets our money.

I wish the Chinese government would be replaced with the United States of Asia under a light variant of the American Constitution.
Granted. Simultaneously, the U.S.A. are replaced by the People's Republic of North America, under a light variant of the Chinese Constitution.

I wish that all good new games sold on GOG get demos.
Granted, but the demos are the best part and the full release is rubbish.

Wish people were more sensible and stopped spreading SARS-CoV-2.
Granted, but "good" is defined as "visual novel".
Granted, we break into both labs that have it and spread Small Pox instead.

I wish every game had fully explore-able environments.
Post edited August 21, 2020 by MichaelD.965
Granted, but they are massive, and it takes hours of unskippable traveling to move between POIs.

Wish weed was legal.
Granted, eat all the thorny yard weeds you can, but only raw and uncut.

I wish Twitter never existed.
Granted, but something even worse, called Witter does.

Wish oranges were unzippable.
Granted, now they all have a Flannel Moth Caterpillar on top and Democrats ban all citrus fruits in response.

I wish to resume garage sale shopping.
MichaelD.965: I wish to resume garage sale shopping.
Granted, but it appears that every garage you find for sale has an unreasonably large price. (And it's only garages that you find for sale.)

I wish that COVID-19 would disappear.
Granted, but that means trump was right.

I wish Cosmos, the Carl Sagan TV series, was compulsory in all schools.
Granted, but they're missing out on Neil deGrasse Tyson's reboot, which is more up-to-date and a real treat for the eyes.

I wish I could speak as well as that poet.
MichaelD.965: I wish I could speak as well as that poet.
Granted. The wish granter took the phrase "that poet" to refer to some poet who can't speak, and therefore you can't speak any longer.

I wish to be transported to prehistoric times, so I could drive around that era with a car; furthermore, I request that I actually have a car and be able to drive it in that era.
MichaelD.965: I wish I could speak as well as that poet.
dtgreene: Granted. The wish granter took the phrase "that poet" to refer to some poet who can't speak, and therefore you can't speak any longer.

I wish to be transported to prehistoric times, so I could drive around that era with a car; furthermore, I request that I actually have a car and be able to drive it in that era.
Wish granted. You have been transported to the Mesozoic in a Jeep Wrangler with a full tank of gas. Unfortunately, oil is only in the making, so you will have to wait a few years for the next gas station.

I wish humans have a colony on the moon.
dtgreene, your exhaling is spreading super-germs from the future all over creatures who couldn't hope to survive. Whatever Extinction Event happens thereafter is YOUR fault.
Granted, we have a germ colony stored on the Moon as an experiment.

I wish my half-chewawah was smarter.