It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Granted, but no viewers.

I wish all banks in the world to burn in a big, bad fire and all bankers to die on stake, impaled with pyre underfoot.
call me an anal banker, but i did say POPULAR.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Granted, but now, there, instead, rains daily non stop.

I wish i could get something more than teasing, light play and softcore games.
Granted, a torrent of the most die-hard bloody, involving, hardcore games are releases for all genres! They all pack DRM, mirco-transactions, never go on sale; and shiploads of kiddies join the fray, choking all servers.

I wish a ten ton weight would fall on Bart de Wever, and his band of yuppies, the NVA, would disperse ...
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Vnlr
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Granted, but now, there, instead, rains daily non stop.

I wish i could get something more than teasing, light play and softcore games.
Vnlr: Granted, a torrent of the most die-hard bloody, involving, hardcore games are releases for all genres! They all pack DRM, mirco-transactions, never go on sale; and shiploads of kiddies join the fray, choking all servers.

I wish a ten ton weight would fall on Bart de Wever, and his band of yuppies, the NVA, would disperse ...
done. but the illumanati turns out to be real and run like jewish space lizardmen. lizardmen who crave the raw flesh of belgiums!!! it's of happenings!!!
@dick1982 : Hey, dude... psssst... where 's your wish, dude...
Vosla: @dick1982 : Hey, dude... psssst... where 's your wish, dude...
Wish granted. He reads your post and while thinking what to wish for, suddenly regrets it and backs off.

I wish i had an angel, for one moment of love...
Post edited June 20, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted but a moment in the angels time is measured as one picosecond .

I wish I were able to diagnose and fix any computer problem on all platforms.
Granted. And then they changed everything (Os-es, motherboards, processors et al) the very next day

I wish we could have summer daily high temperatures that were more like the average in Spring and Autumn.
SalarShushan: Granted. And then they changed everything (Os-es, motherboards, processors et al) the very next day

I wish we could have summer daily high temperatures that were more like the average in Spring and Autumn.
Okay, it's bloody cold and soggy because I decided to reference the temperatures from POLAR VORTEX affected Pennsylvania. Enjoy wishing it was a glacial period.

I wish I could move to a nice European country, like Switzerland, or Sweden.
Granted, you move in ... and find out that Europe is just as despoiled as America.

I wish people would see that adopting free-market economies is asking for trouble
Vnlr: I wish people would see that adopting free-market economies is asking for trouble
Done! Everything in the market is now free. Hoarding leads to looting, which leads to rioting; Armageddon follows.

(Not what you meant, I know; but hey, this thread is for fun, not for debating economic policy.)

I wish I had the strategy guides for every game I own.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I had the strategy guides for every game I own.
Granted. Because of identity theft and a fire you own zero games now.

I wish I could just write down what I have to do and do it in a concentrated manner, only interrupting for important things.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by kmonster
Vnlr: I wish people would see that adopting free-market economies is asking for trouble
TwoHandedSword: Done! Everything in the market is now free. Hoarding leads to looting, which leads to rioting; Armageddon follows.

(Not what you meant, I know; but hey, this thread is for fun, not for debating economic policy.)

I wish I had the strategy guides for every game I own.
Wish granted. Now you have ALL of the strategy guides for EVERY game you own. Hope you have a big house.

I wish to be able to climb mountains.

Edit: Ninja'd!

kmonster: I wish I could just write down what I have to do and do it in a concentrated manner, only interrupting for important things.
Granted. You are able to write down your tasks and concentrate on them, but everything is important.

I wish to be able to climb mountains.
Attachments:
ninja.jpg (6 Kb)
Post edited June 22, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Wish granted. You climb mountains like a pro but you instantly forgot swimming!

I wish for Putin to wear a rapeface and go all out against ALL those not in their union.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted ! Putin starts WWIII and subsequently gets spanked by NATO.

I wish the shipping prices for stuff online were set consistently at 5% of the total item cost (in which the itemized price remains the same).
Wish granted, but not for long.

I wish for Sumiyoshi kami's splendor. And to be purified.