It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted! You're now a japanese god (according to wikipedia the sumiyoshi kami thingies are deities) and gods are purified by default, but soon you find out that the reason most people aren't pagan gods is because a pagan god's life is boring in reality (ancient greek gods being the exception- you should have wished to become one of those if you wanted an amazing sex life), and you'll now be bored for all eternity.

I wish I was better at solving crosswords than I currently am (I seldom ever manage to finish one!).
Wish granted. But foreign crosswords are a no go...

I wish for Sho Kanzeon's insight.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. But foreign crosswords are a no go...

I wish for Sho Kanzeon's insight.
Granted. Now you care very much about the feelings of others and no longer wish to objectify or exploit anyone.Sadly, it will take time before your conversion will convince others.

I wish for new eyeglasses. My current ones are old and have gotten scratched up.
Wish granted, but the new glasses you get, suddenly transform into contact lenses, the moment you wear them.

I wish for Inari Kami's light to infuse me with enhanced senses.
Granted, but your heightened senses drive you insane.

I wish for nothing.
JDelekto: Granted, but your heightened senses drive you insane.

I wish for nothing.
Granted. Somewhere in deep space, a small pocket of nothing replaces some Dark Matter somewhere.

I wish to have Snatcher sounds on my cellphone. As in the Sega CD game.
Darvond: I wish to have Snatcher sounds on my cellphone. As in the Sega CD game.
Granted, you have the sounds of Snatch

I wish music could tell a story or two.
Wish granted, but those stories are sad ones, bro...

I wish for Aizen Myo's blessing to keep benefiting me indefinitely.
Post edited June 28, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Wish granted! You can now transform lust into spiritual awakening, but it turns out you had so much lust piled up inside you that when the awakening happenes, your spirit becomes so awakened that your body gets overheated and explodes.

I wish KiNgBrAdLeY7 wouldn't continually wish stuff involving buddist-japanese thingies (something that effectively prevents anyone that doesn't think to check wikipedia from corrupting his wishes)...
Granted. His wishes are now related to Islam and Arabic countries, which are even worse.

I wish Princess Morbucks was a Powerpuff Girl.
Post edited June 28, 2015 by JamesBond007
Granted - but the other Power Puff girls aren't too happy about her being forced on to their team and are planning to see you soon to discuss it.

I wish I could time travel at will
SalarShushan: Granted - but the other Power Puff girls aren't too happy about her being forced on to their team and are planning to see you soon to discuss it.

I wish I could time travel at will
Granted but you can only go one second into the future at a time.

I wish for eternal youth.
Granted, you become an immortal toddler ...

I wish for a huge funds transfer from the oil industry to think tans and industries involved in sustainable energy development
Vnlr: I wish for a huge funds transfer from the oil industry to think tans and industries involved in sustainable energy development
Done. Unfortunately, the funds transfer is just like the oil industry itself: not renewable, so it eventually runs out.

I wish I had an ultra-fancy tree house.
Wish granted. But trees are full of all manners of bugs... You like bugs, no...? :P

I wish for the Shitennō to keep protecting me.