It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just want to add I've made multiple trades with this user, and have had no problems. I just manually re-checked, and all seven games I've traded for are still on my shelf. I would contact the user directly and find out what's going on.
yogsloth: I just want to add I've made multiple trades with this user, and have had no problems. I just manually re-checked, and all seven games I've traded for are still on my shelf. I would contact the user directly and find out what's going on.
I'm in a conversation with the user right now, will post updates when I have any.

Update #1:
The user says the keys were indeed from an untrustworthy source, but he had no reason to believe they were going to be revoked because whenever he got gifts from there, they were working fine. I don't believe they had any intention to mislead or defraud, and were just a little careless. We're currently in the process of working out some kind of solution.

Update #2:
The thing has been resolved. They offered to recompense me and we found a good compromise. I really don't believe they ever expected this to happen.
Post edited November 01, 2014 by skirtish
who is deepquickhunter?

is what he's is doing reliable?
Post edited October 30, 2014 by apehater
apehater: who is deepquickhunter?

How could it be reliable if he just seems to be pointing fingers at every new account that asks for a game.

Now, I don't know what to think of those accounts that are accused and don't answer. Are they guilty or they just don't know what a Wakalo is?
apehater: who is deepquickhunter?

madth3: How could it be reliable if he just seems to be pointing fingers at every new account that asks for a game.

Now, I don't know what to think of those accounts that are accused and don't answer. Are they guilty or they just don't know what a Wakalo is?
Yup.
madth3: Now, I don't know what to think of those accounts that are accused and don't answer. Are they guilty or they just don't know what a Wakalo is?
Well atleast one of them is a confirmed justaquicke/Wakalo alt John_M, but still had the audacity to ask for another game. Can you update the known scammers wiki page.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post1477
Post edited October 30, 2014 by stg83
madth3: How could it be reliable if he just seems to be pointing fingers at every new account that asks for a game.

He accused at least two members who are (most probably) not Wakalo and who complained about it: Freak92 and siulebuo.

Besides that he seems to downvote every new user who takes a game and by doing so creates a quite hostile atmosphere in the open-this-thread-thread. He never explained what he does or why he's accusing certain members. Doesn't seem very trustworthy to me.
madth3: Now, I don't know what to think of those accounts that are accused and don't answer. Are they guilty or they just don't know what a Wakalo is?
stg83: Well atleast one of them is a confirmed justaquicke/Wakalo alt John_M, but still had the audacity to ask for another game. Can you update the known scammers wiki page.

by the way, you opened a thread for new members, did you ask judas to make it sticky?

edit: it wasnt you, it was another user, sorry
Post edited October 30, 2014 by apehater
stg83: Well atleast one of them is a confirmed justaquicke/Wakalo alt John_M, but still had the audacity to ask for another game. Can you update the known scammers wiki page.

Well, Wakalo answered as if he was the same as John_M and made a mistake but it could be him just wanting to mess with deepquickhunter and all of us. The most incriminating aspect, from my point of view, is that John_M did not answered.

Do we feel comfortable adding people on that basis?
yogsloth: I just want to add I've made multiple trades with this user, and have had no problems. I just manually re-checked, and all seven games I've traded for are still on my shelf. I would contact the user directly and find out what's going on.
I will also add that I have traded twice with 23rd and have had no problems, either.
madth3: Well, Wakalo answered as if he was the same as John_M and made a mistake but it could be him just wanting to mess with deepquickhunter and all of us. The most incriminating aspect, from my point of view, is that John_M did not answered.

Do we feel comfortable adding people on that basis?
I think it was an unintentional mistake which revealed another alt but if there is more evidence needed then that is just not possible, since it would imply nothing other than an outright admission by John_M of being an alt as proof positive. Also I have never seen John_M on any other thread apart from "Open the thread" and "Take one, leave one" thread and then there is the whole special character in the username thing. Its up to you guys on how to proceed though, I just wanted there to be some awareness regarding this particular user account.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Its up to you guys on how to proceed though I just wanted there to be some awareness regarding this particular user account.
It's up to us, you included. :-)
I'm not writing the rules, I'd just like to get some consensus on this before proceeding.
I'd classify this as "shady". :P
Wurzelkraft: I'd classify this as "shady". :P
Why is this the first thing that popped into my head? XD
Attachments:
'shady'.png (75 Kb)
madth3: It's up to us, you included. :-)
I'm not writing the rules, I'd just like to get some consensus on this before proceeding.
Indeed it is always wise to proceed with caution, I am certainly not in favor of witch hunts and ridiculous down repping of every new user account based on assumptions either. :)