It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: I see no indication of scamming at all. Can anyone enlighten me?
Indeed, in the wiki page he's in the "other offenses" list and there are several links to document them but no one complained of being scammed by him.

Breifly, The Witcher was not the only game he got as a git that he wanted to trade.
He used alternate accounts to boost his chances in giveaways. Faked a giveaway to get sympathy rep.
low rated
Refer to earlier post. :'(

I just don't want to be branded in with wakalo and those guys! I really have changed my ways! I just need more people to get to know me.
Tallima: I see no indication of scamming at all. Can anyone enlighten me?
madth3: Indeed, in the wiki page he's in the "other offenses" list and there are several links to document them but no one complained of being scammed by him.

Breifly, The Witcher was not the only game he got as a git that he wanted to trade.
He used alternate accounts to boost his chances in giveaways. Faked a giveaway to get sympathy rep.
Thank you for that! I sent him a warning message that folks have their eye on him. That's all quite ridiculous to try to dupe such a kind (and very intelligent) community. I hope he gets his act together. He seems like an otherwise nice guy. He probably just needs a little more maturity.
madth3: Indeed, in the wiki page he's in the "other offenses" list and there are several links to document them but no one complained of being scammed by him.

Tallima: Thank you for that! I sent him a warning message that folks have their eye on him. That's all quite ridiculous to try to dupe such a kind (and very intelligent) community. I hope he gets his act together. He seems like an otherwise nice guy. He probably just needs a little more maturity.
Yes, I posted about that before you, but it was eaten on the previous page, you guys should read it.
Thanks Tallima.
advancedhero: Refer to earlier post. :'(

I just don't want to be branded in with wakalo and those guys! I really have changed my ways! I just need more people to get to know me.
Keep it up and you'll be fine. The community knows of grace, too. But it takes a while. I'd recommend not entering any giveaways until your rep is at 300 or more. And be sure your posts are 1) true, 2) kind, 3) either interesting, funny or informative. You seem like a nice guy who maybe did something dumb.
I am really glad I got this all sorted out now. It's like a weight lifted. I will hold you to that, and I hope all of you will to.
I hereby swear, no matter how hard it shall be, not to enter any giveaways starting now, till the end of the year, and to strive to uphold my namesake. I did make some dumb decisions, and so is life. The real part is correcting those. :D
advancedhero: I am really glad I got this all sorted out now. It's like a weight lifted. I will hold you to that, and I hope all of you will to.
I hereby swear, no matter how hard it shall be, not to enter any giveaways starting now, till the end of the year, and to strive to uphold my namesake. I did make some dumb decisions, and so is life. The real part is correcting those. :D
It takes courage to admit to mistakes. +1 to you for doing so. :)
advancedhero: I am really glad I got this all sorted out now. It's like a weight lifted. I will hold you to that, and I hope all of you will to.
Thank you for your post above. I will admit, I've been distant because of the whole debacle. However, over time I've noticed a change and others have too. I say keep at it and more will come around :)
foxworks: Thank you for your post above. I will admit, I've been distant because of the whole debacle. However, over time I've noticed a change and others have too. I say keep at it and more will come around :)
^ this!
advanced.liar: Be carefull, he lies! Advancedhero just play nice where he can be caught! He still UPREPPS himself with other alts but slowly, you have to look everyday at his reputation and compare how much he has posted! After this post he probably won't do it for next 2 or 3 moths.
registered Oct 2014, username "advanced.liar"

Hi there, wakalo.
advanced.liar: Be carefull, he lies! Advancedhero just play nice where he can be caught! He still UPREPPS himself with other alts but slowly, you have to look everyday at his reputation and compare how much he has posted! After this post he probably won't do it for next 2 or 3 moths.
BillyMaysFan59: registered Oct 2014, username "advanced.liar"

Hi there, wakalo.
even wankalot has better written english.
Exactly why I didn't want to say anything. :(
I hope you are all able to realize this is not me.

And thank you guys, for all your support! :D
Post edited October 31, 2014 by advancedhero
advancedhero: Exactly why I didn't want to say anything. :(
I hope you are all able to realize this is not me.
It's probably wankalot. (though stg83 below makes a good point) I don't think you would be stupid enough to choose nicks like "advanced.liar" to make posts like that.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
From what I gathered, advancedhero is just quite young.
(Or Wakalo in a guise of a young user, but that's a matter of personal belief.)

Don't give Wankalot too much attention (a bit awareness is enough), he is not the only honour-free user around, just kind of a sick diva.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: ...just kind of a sick diva.
he's Mariah Carey?! O____o