It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IMPORTANT: Please read before posting This topic has been provided to discuss the latest releases of our Downloader (for both Mac and Windows systems) and to submit bug reports. The stable releases (recommended for most users) can be found at this address:http://www.gog.com/downloader.

Latest version:

Mac OS X - 1.2 (build 512)
Windows - 3.6.0

Both Downloaders now have the option of sending Error Reports directly to us (this can be found in app under Settings).
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Fallen_Zen
NightK: 1. Downloader version (found under settings): 3.2.7.0 Stable 2. OS version: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit 3. OS language: Portuguese (Portugal) ...
aszulakiewicz: Could you post which bonus content it doesn't add?
Any actually, no bonus content from any of my titles is being added to the downloader.

I tried, Divinity 2 bonus content and Fallout 1 bonus content packs.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by NightK
I have the same problem: I cannot download any bonus content using the downloader. I think it is something with me using the beta before, where the downloads were started using your servers and now the game downloads are started using a gogdownloader:// link sent to the downloader on the local computer. I've liked the server method more, because I could download game to my home from my work and play the moment I got home. With the new method, I can only download the games on a computer I'm currently at :(

1. Downloader version: 3.2.7.0 (stable)
2. Windows XP English
4. Google Chrome
5. I've deleted the LocalAppData/GOGDownloader and GOG.com folders
6. Cannot download any bonus content
Post edited October 19, 2012 by zarevak
aszulakiewicz: Could you post which bonus content it doesn't add?
NightK: Any actually, no bonus content from any of my titles is being added to the downloader. I tried, Divinity 2 bonus content and Fallout 1 bonus content packs.
Could you delete everything from:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\GOG.com,
turn Downloader, add Divinity 2 bonus content and them, post a log here please?
1. Downloader version 3.2.7.0 2. win 7 64 bit 3. English 4. latest Chrome 22.0 5. Need to check... 6. my Witcher 2 download stop at 8 GB (60%) after 4 weeks, and the downloader force install into a new version with no download progress in queue, I log in back to gog.com - my game and create back the link but witcher restart from 0% which is really a pain to restart What I do: fear of overwrite it , I quickly stop the downloader and backup the whole 8GB directory at document folder Help needed: How to resume from 8GB? really a pain to restart from 0% Could we have optional update next time? I will sure update the downloader when my huge file completed

Update: I restart my pc and the downloader, the % showing correctly now and can continue download from ~8GB, but after a while there is an error onthe installer file as " Checksum error on chunk 1, please contact support"
Any\one could help on this? let me know if any data file needed
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Muttala
My game extras don't download either. The Downloader never fetches them, even on two different browsers. I was enrolled in the Beta version.

3.2.7.0 stable
Win 7 Professional 64-bit
English
Chrome 22.0.1229.94 AND FireFox 16.0.1
CPU with 4 core(s) found:
CPU0: 3400 MHz for Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU1: 3400 MHz for Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU2: 3400 MHz for Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU3: 3400 MHz for Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory: 8478806016
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Language: English (United States)
Drive C:\ has 65216888832 bytes available
Drive D:\ has 714771939328 bytes available
Drive G:\ has 521155592192 bytes available
Drive M:\ has 894465765376 bytes available
1350646096 Log started
Number of threads: 6
Download path: M:\GameStuff\GOG
Automatic launch of installers: False
Downloader installed to: G:\Games\GOG.com\
Downloader starts with Windows: False
1350646096 init started
1350646096 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/status/stable/3.2.7
App online: True
1350646096 Init ended
1350646097 Login started
1350646097 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/user/stable/
1350646097 User Vagabond logged in
1350646097 Deserialization started
1350646097 Deserialization ended
1350646097 Login ended
1350646102 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/user/stable/
1350646102 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/status/stable/3.2.7
Clicked URL: gogdownloader://warsow/win_installer
1350646114 Started downloading info: warsow
1350646114 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/game/warsow/
Warsow info fetched
1350646114 ended downloading info
1350646114 fetching download sizes and chunk info for Warsow
1350646114 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/file/warsow/1_installer_0
1350646115 Worker -1 Requesting https://api.gog.com/en/downloader2/installer/warsow/1_installer_0/crc/
1350646115 ended previous download verification - warsow
1350646115 download for warsow is incomplete, resuming...
Im having a whole host of issues. Download progress bar wont work properly and only updates if I pause/unpause the download. Items wont remove fully from the bar and reappear if I shut down and restart the downloader. Items that were half or near to fully download vanish after shutting down/restarting the downloader. I cant seem to re-order items on the downloader properly anymore and the worst, on installing Screamer, AVG threw up that a whole host of viruses were in the screamer folder

(For help maybe: Using latest downloader, Windows XP)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by jamesbuc
I'm having a problem with my GOG.com Downloader speeds. I have a 200MB download speed, and I finish iTunes downloads for 10MB songs in seconds.

Right now however, I'm trying to download Witcher 2 soundtrack and my download speed is in the 50kb/s range. Occasionally goes to about 70, but then comes right down again, and sometimes it drops to 30kb/s.

It can't be a firewall since the last time I downloaded Witcher 1 a few weeks back, my download speed was 3GB/s and I'm on the exact same system.

Also, I vaguely recall parallel downloads being possible; now, only the first one is downloading (at a snail's pace) while everything else is on "paused."

I've tried restarting, resetting the modem (doesn't seem like it'll do anything since my download speeds for everything else is normal) and plugging out-in the LAN cable.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by GamaH
So it seems people which were using the beta Push feature are unable to download the combined bonus content and there is no way to disable the push feature, because the settings page ( http://www.gog.com/account/beta ) doesn't exist anymore.

Can we get the Push feature disabled for our accounts until it is fixed? (I like the Push feature)

Thank you
Post edited October 19, 2012 by zarevak
zarevak: Can we get the Push feature disabled for our accounts until it is fixed? (I like the Push feature) Thank you
We removed all the remaining push buttons, so you should be able to add all the files to the downloader using the gogdownloader:// links.

The push feature is not gone for good, we concluded our beta testing, and once we polish all the issues it will make a come back.
zarevak: Can we get the Push feature disabled for our accounts until it is fixed? (I like the Push feature) Thank you
Venom: We removed all the remaining push buttons, so you should be able to add all the files to the downloader using the gogdownloader:// links. The push feature is not gone for good, we concluded our beta testing, and once we polish all the issues it will make a come back.
Thank you, it works! You are the best as always ;-)
jamesbuc: Im having a whole host of issues. Download progress bar wont work properly and only updates if I pause/unpause the download. Items wont remove fully from the bar and reappear if I shut down and restart the downloader. Items that were half or near to fully download vanish after shutting down/restarting the downloader. I cant seem to re-order items on the downloader properly anymore and the worst, on installing Screamer, AVG threw up that a whole host of viruses were in the screamer folder (For help maybe: Using latest downloader, Windows XP)
Just experienced this exact problem.

Everything I'm downloading also ends up corrupt because the download never finishes. It shows green (after I "pause" and "resume"), but the file itself is missing a few megabytes.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by GamaH
Well when I restarted my downloader this day, it started doing what it did before. I deleted the logs like you are telling people and it "seemed" to be working. However, I have too slow an internet connection and I'm not going to spend the next 2 days waiting to see if something works or if it will give me another checksum or some such error. You see, the download bar numbers were still different then the file size in the folder, I had a bad feeling about that. So now I'm either going to wait till you get this fixed (or let us use the old downloader that worked) or try to download via my browser, though that sometimes fails on me, I think it's my best bet right now. Best of luck getting this fixed soon.
1. Cant tell. I open the GOG.com downloader application, it prompts to upgrade. No option to close, only upgrade, then bombs out telling me to check logs.
2. Win7 x64
3. English (Real English, not variants).
4. FireFox, Chrome & IE (The Downloader is unstable in all).
5. Log contents in locked forum thread.

- Kevin.
I'm having an odd issue with the new Downloader. It works fine when grabbing the installers, but I can't get the Combined Bonus Content Packs by clicking on them. I need to click the individual items in order for them to show up in the Downloader.

Using Win7 x64.
Garugo: I'm having an odd issue with the new Downloader. It works fine when grabbing the installers, but I can't get the Combined Bonus Content Packs by clicking on them. I need to click the individual items in order for them to show up in the Downloader. Using Win7 x64.
That should be fixed now, according to a dev a few posts back.