It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Kysieran: @AxelBlaze: Same for me, not getting anything. I'm not sure if its because I linked steam before I set my steam profile to public.
Yeah I did the same thing as well. Hope its fixable.
Kysieran: @AxelBlaze: Same for me, not getting anything. I'm not sure if its because I linked steam before I set my steam profile to public.
AxelBlaze: Yeah I did the same thing as well. Hope its fixable.
Has just triggered right now for me. 6 games :)
Post edited November 08, 2016 by Kysieran
AxelBlaze: Yeah I did the same thing as well. Hope its fixable.
Kysieran: Has just triggered right now for me. 6 games :)
Its still not working for me. Guess ill wait. Must be a server bug or something.

Nevermind it works now. Shame Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion won't get detected. Oh well.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by AxelBlaze
I'm another with Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion and all of the associated DLC in Steam. Really hoping that Connect recognizes it and grants the Ultimate Edition here...
Thanks got 2 more games. Keep em coming!
Broken Sword 2 isn't showing for me. Initianlly I thought its because GOG has the remastered version but I just checked and my steam one is the remaster too.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by dyrl
Refreshed a few times, but Moto Racer collection still not recognized for me. Ah well, will try again later.

Edit: tried again and it worked :)
Post edited November 08, 2016 by kalirion
I have Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion and all of the DLC on steam. But GOG Connect doesn't recognise it for some reason. Any chance I can get some help to get connect to recognise this so I can claim a GOG copy. Connect is recognising all the others up for offer that I have. Just not Sins for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by bignick277
Broken Sword 2 and Frozen Synapse not recognized for me.
I too am having problems getting Sins of a Solar Empire Ultimate Edition to be recognized by connect.
Same problem here with Sins of a Solar Empire Ultimate Edition... : he isn't recognized by connect.
Moto Racer 1+2+3 Gold Ed aren't syncing from GOG Connect.
Own those on Steam from Moto Racer Collection.

EDIT - 5:36pm EST:
All of the Moto Racing games showed-up on GOG Connect.
All is good. :)
Post edited November 09, 2016 by MysterD
Also having the issue of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Ultimate Edition not being recognized by GOG Connect.
Same here, Sins of a Solar Empire Ultimate Edition is not recognized by connect.
Found an old "Risk of Rain" key in my Humble Bundle account.

Fired up Steam client - which has only ever been used for GOG Connect - added it and the transfer was made effortlessly.

It's fun mining old bundles to get a surprise GOG title for free!