It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
low rated
For Alien Shooter + expansion what do you need ?
Alien shooter steam key or Alien Shooter revisited

Can someone clear this for me ?
Post edited November 08, 2016 by Lord_Sith
yogsloth: Found an old "Risk of Rain" key in my Humble Bundle account.

Fired up Steam client - which has only ever been used for GOG Connect - added it and the transfer was made effortlessly.

It's fun mining old bundles to get a surprise GOG title for free!
I've been doing the same thing every new round; searching old bundles and also current prices for possible double dipping.
Lord_Sith: For Alien Shooter + expansion what do you need ?
Alien shooter steam key or Alien Shooter revisited

Can someone clear this for me ?
NES Alt Scammer

DO NOT HELP HIM!!!!
Post edited November 08, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: NES Alt

DO NOT HELP HIM!!!!
You should say "scammer", however, otherwise new users won't understand what's a "NES alt".
Post edited November 08, 2016 by phaolo
tinyE: NES Alt

DO NOT HELP HIM!!!!
phaolo: You should say "scammer", however, otherwise new users won't understand what's a "NES alt".
It's been a long day. :P
Second time since GOG Connect was approved to the Public that it isn`t working with my Steam Accoun (steamcommunity.com/id/Sanuku/)

I`m done with beliving that the Team back in Polen will ever fix this mess.

Update:

Totally doesn`t make any sense but right after I posted here that it wasn´t working I did retry it and then GOG Connect showed me that 7. Games were added to my GOG Account from my Steam Profil.

I`m clueless why it hadn`t worked yesterday or an hour ago and now suddenly it did worked.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by Sanuku
Same here, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Ultimate Edition isn't recognized by GOG Connect.
seriously, no word yet from gog staff about the not recognizing issue?
mewbrrj: seriously, no word yet from gog staff about the not recognizing issue?
They're working on it. Let me see if I can find Venom's post.

Edit: Here you are
Post edited November 09, 2016 by JMich
Just swapped some old wanted bundle keys around with a Groupees user and picked up "Frozen Synapse" and "Zombie Shooter" keys.

Plugged them into my stupid Steam account and Connect worked the first time. Picked those up too, now! That's three this round.
Starbound also having issue. Steam account connected, Starbound not recognized.
I've got two games for GOG-Connect in my haves/trading list:
Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365

Anybody wanna trade those and others from the list for something in here?
https://www.gog.com/u/Klumpen0815/wishlist
Gog team plz help us for sins on gog connect !!!!!
mounet: Gog team plz help us for sins on gog connect !!!!!
What?!
Oh ... you're talking about 'Sins of a Solar Empire'.

I thought you were asking for atonement.
igorfs10: Broken Sword 2 and Frozen Synapse not recognized for me.
Broken Sword 2 Remastered not recognized here either.