It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
jamyskis: I think the only way to resolve this is to process each case manually via Support with a screenshot of your Steam client entry for the game, listing all of the purchased DLC.
Let us know how it goes! I also have all the DLCs but didn't buy the actual ultimate edition. I don't mind going through support but if they can't do anything about it I don't want to waste their time.
I have WITCHER ADVENTURE GAME, THE and VANGERS on Steam but it won't add them.

EDIT: Just got them added.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by Lord_of_Beards
Danda: GOG Connect doesn't see my Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition either :(
Same problem :(
Same as the others: I bought the Sins of Solar Rebellion DLCs separately, though I now have what makes up the Ultimate Edition. I emailed Support, hoping they can check my game list on Steam.
triock: Thanks for more games GOG.

Too bad I can't add Sins of a Solar Empire because I don't have a soundtrack DLC. :(
feytharn: Sadly, even with all DLC that make up the Ultimate edition, GOG connect cannot find the Ultimate edition in my StEAM Library :-(
im having the same problem, and i dont know if i should contact support to help me, it's a free promotion after all...
Attachments:
sins.jpg (186 Kb)
Moto Racer collection on Steam is not recognized as the sum of Moto Racer 1, 2 and 3 Gold, too bad. :-(

I got 2 DRM-free versions of other games though, many thanks to GOG and game publishers for that opportunity. :-)
KrysTOFF: Moto Racer collection on Steam is not recognized as the sum of Moto Racer 1, 2 and 3 Gold, too bad. :-(
It should be. Ask for a refresh and give it another try later.
KrysTOFF: Moto Racer collection on Steam is not recognized as the sum of Moto Racer 1, 2 and 3 Gold, too bad. :-(

I got 2 DRM-free versions of other games though, many thanks to GOG and game publishers for that opportunity. :-)
yes it is, i have the moto racer collection and gog recognized it, you just need to wait, the problem is with sins of a solar empire :(
I've got Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, and all of the DLC included in the Ultimate edition. Is there any chance that I can get GOG Connect to recognize it?
it detected Frozen Synapse in my Steam library, but not Frozen Cortex - i own both, so that's weird.
I have the same problem with Starbound. I even checked my STEAM privaty-setting. All good to go it seems, but sadly nothing.
I already had the "basic" edition of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

I bought the Ultimate Edition. I tried to get the game here. No luck :(
low rated
Bigs: Got 2 games... and about 18 that I have bought (at least) twice... ><

Oh well... I'm sure this pleases some people...
Shit son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screw-connect here we go AGAIN !
Post edited November 08, 2016 by comboplayer
The gog connect isn't working at all for me. Not even games that should be detected no problems like Risk of Rain.
@AxelBlaze: Same for me, not getting anything. I'm not sure if its because I linked steam before I set my steam profile to public.