It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
triock: Thanks for more games GOG.

Too bad I can't add Sins of a Solar Empire because I don't have a soundtrack DLC. :(
Sadly, even with all DLC that make up the Ultimate edition, GOG connect cannot find the Ultimate edition in my StEAM Library :-(
feytharn: Sadly, even with all DLC that make up the Ultimate edition, GOG connect cannot find the Ultimate edition in my StEAM Library :-(
Hmm, that's even worse. Try refreshing the list of eligible games.
Did so, more than once. It does not find Starbound, either (I don't have the Soundtrack there, but that should not be necessary) :-(
I hope that this is just a glitch and the games will be available, later.
Own everything in package with ID 39352 (look on SteamDB) but GOG Connect doesn't seem to recognize it.
It should resolve itself over time?
feytharn: Did so, more than once. It does not find Starbound, either (I don't have the Soundtrack there, but that should not be necessary) :-(
I hope that this is just a glitch and the games will be available, later.
Then you're in the same boat as me. GOG can't see which DLC's you own, only which version you bought, so if you–like me–didn't buy the 'Ultimate Edition', but bought the normal one and then bought the DLC's piecemeal, then I'm afraid you're out of luck.
MightyPinecone: Then you're in the same boat as me. GOG can't see which DLC's you own
Worst of all, GOG can't do anything about this, since it's a limitation on Steam's end.
Picked up 2 games, thank you GOG and devs. :)
MightyPinecone: Then you're in the same boat as me. GOG can't see which DLC's you own, only which version you bought, so if you–like me–didn't buy the 'Ultimate Edition', but bought the normal one and then bought the DLC's piecemeal, then I'm afraid you're out of luck.
I think the only way to resolve this is to process each case manually via Support with a screenshot of your Steam client entry for the game, listing all of the purchased DLC. Whether this is something that would affect far more people than GOG Support could reasonably handle is another thing altogether, but it doesn't sound like thousands of people would be banging on the door to take advantage of this.
jamyskis: ~snip~
I'll make an attempt and see how it goes.
Well finally I actually caught a new batch of games in the conect promo - altho for some reason its telling me I dont own Witcher Adventure game which I do ... how strange ... anyway to deal with this?
4 games for me. Thanks GOG!
GOG Connect doesn't see my Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition either :(
Got one game, thanks.
Doesn't find Worms World Party Remastered though.

EDIT:
That was fast! Thanks for the fix with WWP!
Post edited November 07, 2016 by Unhallowed
Regretting not buying the Metro Redux games last week. Sigh. :(
Danda: GOG Connect doesn't see my Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition either :(
mine also, not recognizing :(