It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
New batch of games available on GOG Connect for the Winter Sale !
Post edited September 06, 2021 by bit.rot
more gog connect topics incoming :)
burkjon: Tropico Reloaded is not showing up for me.

Edit: neither is Unmechanical. First time I've had GOG Connect miss any games, and it's more than one at that.
For me TWD2.
Jest here to Say Thanks To GOG and Publishers for the drm free versions. It actually makes it easy to buy new games as you get to keep them for future play many years from now. buy keeping your old pc systems of that time makes it all worth it.. THANKS AGAIN
Thanks for the new games, GOG team. ^_^
edit: ah nevermind it works now.
Post edited December 08, 2016 by mrcrispy83
I'm not sure about the premise for GOG connect. For no extra fee you if you bought it on steam then you get it on GOG. Why the limited time thing? Are you using this to show publishers active GOG users? Maybe gauge piracy before and after a release on GOG to motivate them to go DRM free?

I'm a new member and have decided to bite the bullet and go online with my game library. To let you know the kind of buyer I am... I still have all my own game boxes and manuals.

I as of now plan on repurchasing most of my old games on GOG for these reasons even though I already own them:

1. To get rid of the DRM. I'm less that organized and have misplaced keys and original CD boxes and or key cards.

2. The games are hopefully updated and patched for modern computers beyond their last game patch. I just want to be able to play old games a couple times a year for nostalgia without configuration fuss.

3. I like Linux support. I run everything through VM emulation and passthrough graphics. Being DRM free makes it 10 times more likely to run under Wine though I obviously prefer more native ports.

4. I like being able to re-download the games later since I tend to lose stuff.

5. Being DRM free means I can keep new games I purchase from you and back them up without fear of GOG going out of business or being bought out by Valve and going back to DRM.

6. Steam and many subscription games have policies I don't care for such as having your account seized without refund and not being able to use what you already purchased.

I would though like to purchase newer games on Steam once they have legally committed to eventually releasing DRM free and then purchasing them though a joint GOG/Steam purchase. But I only want to be advertised games that will eventually be on GOG.

And hopefully you get game source code at some point as part of your deal with publishers so that you can update old games for new platforms in the future.

At some point I hope you can do a deal with Mame, Old Arcade Game rights owners, and old console game systems for legal ROM emulation.

Up to now I've been aware of GOG but thought it would have gone out of business by now. I'm happy it didn't and plan on throwing my money your way in the future.

Thank you.
I've gotten quite a few drm-free games trough gog connect.. but only because I swallowed drm before.
Hi,

I have tried FF, PaleMoon, Chrome and IE. Nothing will work. The last time I was able to connect to GOG Connect was 12/6/16 and I got BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT - OST for free. I have probably gotten 20 games free or more but then I don't have a lot of Steam games because I have to pay for my bandwidth. I can sign in to GOG, I can see all my games etc. but it will not connect to GOG Connect. I sent an email to sinsconnect@gog.com yesterday but I haven't heard anything.

I know they have a bunch of new games up for free if you connect..but every time I try ....all mine says is..

"YOU ARE QUEUED FOR GOG CONNECT Your accounts will be connected as soon as possible. Please check back later."

I think I am eligible for a few free games...just can't get there. I really don't want to lose the chance to get some DMR free games.

I have been a member of GOG for a LONG time. Love this site.

Please help

Thanks,

delenn13

Forgot to say: Win7 and I cleaned my cache..still no hope in Whoville!
Post edited December 10, 2016 by delenn13
delenn13: Hi,

I have tried FF, PaleMoon, Chrome and IE. Nothing will work. The last time I was able to connect to GOG Connect was 12/6/16 and I got BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT - OST for free. I have probably gotten 20 games free or more but then I don't have a lot of Steam games because I have to pay for my bandwidth. I can sign in to GOG, I can see all my games etc. but it will not connect to GOG Connect. I sent an email to sinsconnect@gog.com yesterday but I haven't heard anything.

I know they have a bunch of new games up for free if you connect..but every time I try ....all mine says is..

"YOU ARE QUEUED FOR GOG CONNECT Your accounts will be connected as soon as possible. Please check back later."

I think I am eligible for a few free games...just can't get there. I really don't want to lose the chance to get some DMR free games.

Please help

Thanks,

delenn13

Make sure your Steam Privacy Settings & Profile Status are set to public, then retry. Otherwise, only the support can help you, but there is nobody during the week-end !
delenn13: Hi,

Please help

Thanks,

delenn13

MaxFulvus: Make sure your Steam Privacy Settings & Profile Status are set to public, then retry. Otherwise, only the support can help you, but there is nobody during the week-end !
Yes,, I know it was but I checked again(just in case). Still set to public. Oh, well, thanks for the reply.
MaxFulvus: Make sure your Steam Privacy Settings & Profile Status are set to public, then retry. Otherwise, only the support can help you, but there is nobody during the week-end !
delenn13: Yes,, I know it was but I checked again(just in case). Still set to public. Oh, well, thanks for the reply.
Have you already resolved this?
If not, you have to contact customer support, and ask them to 'reset' your connection.
I had the same problem, and this is what resolved it; same for a few other people on this thread.
Would like to see Desperados, Robin Hood and Gothic in the next batch.
delenn13: Yes,, I know it was but I checked again(just in case). Still set to public. Oh, well, thanks for the reply.
WvStolzing: Have you already resolved this?
If not, you have to contact customer support, and ask them to 'reset' your connection.
I had the same problem, and this is what resolved it; same for a few other people on this thread.
no, I haven't resolved this. Christmas and life has just gotten in the way. Many thanks for the info.