It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Steam Greenlight page posted on IndieGameStand for Spud's Quest is wrong (gives an error). This is the proper page:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214212775
I've been intrigued by Spud's Quest for a while so this is a no brainer.
Spud's Quest is todays deal? Go buy!

Azrael360: The Steam Greenlight page posted on IndieGameStand for Spud's Quest is wrong (gives an error). This is the proper page:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214212775
I guess it is not changed since it was first in greenlight. This is the second attempt, the developer took down the first greenlight and started over.
Just coming to say here that Spud's Quest is awesome!
Last I checked (few days ago) I was #29 on it's leaderboard.
I played the demo a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it.
was spuds quest in a bundle before or am i thinking of something else?

also the art book, is it any good for me to just copy sketch from it or is it not that kind? (baring in mind i have the artistic talent of a teaspoon!)
Great, Spud's Quest is a game that i was really looking for.
chezybezy: was spuds quest in a bundle before or am i thinking of something else?
I have never seen it in a bundle.
Post edited January 27, 2014 by Neobr10
New Game is Multilytheus

Drm free/Desura, PC & Mac

BTA Pharoah's Dance

"Multilytheus is a difficult abstract first-person puzzle game about exploring and understanding space.

"[a] fascinating mindbender of a game" —IndieGames.com (http://indiegames.com/2013/09/pc_pick_multilytheus.html)

Inspired equally by At a Distance, Metroid Prime, Corrypt, Half-Life, Doom, Super Mario 64, 2001: A Space Odyssey (which isn’t a game), and the works of painter Paul Klee (which are also not games), Multilytheus wants to reorient your perspective through an encounter with the unfamiliar. It’s as important to establish connections in your brain as it is between the corridors of Multilytheus if you mean to escape. But is it even a good idea to try to escape?

Multilytheus started with a Maya file called "hallway.ma." As new rooms and the various paths between them were plotted out, the size of this file increased. The file, however, was never renamed, and all of Multilytheus continues to take place in one hallway, although it may appear to be a complex network of tubes.

Our new game, Pharaoh's Dance, an action-platformer-roguelike on a giant spinning carnival contraption, is available for preorder now for 25% off: http://astroassembly.com/pharaohs-dance/

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ASTROASSEMBLY"
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: New Game is Multilytheus
Thanks Niggles, I had been interested in this game when I first saw it coming on Desura. Looks like the right time to pick it up now. :)
The general concept sounds interesting, but the game looks like ... texture corruption? ;) Is it supposed to look the way the screenshots are showing?
011284mm: I must say that it does look like it took them both a lot of time and money, so I can only wish them well with it.
Yet when I see MMO I read "MUST interact with strangers" and just walk away. I want my gaming experiences to be pleasant, so with complete strangers is generally a no no.
I more or less feel the same way and technically I've never actually played an MMO specifically, but I've got friends who have done so a lot that confirm my suspicions, in particular with World of Warcraft. Aside from MMOs though, I've generally never taken much liking to online multiplayer games with strangers at all because quite frankly there is a massive quantity of people out there who cheat in one way or another and that's absolutely unacceptable to me in a public multiplayer game. If people want to set up a private server where cheating is a known freeforall and they announce that somewhere visible then go for it. But there are just too many people who get off by cheating the system in multiplayer games and that is not the experience I want to have with people.

As such, I play multiplayer but it is either LAN multiplayer, LAN using a VPN such as Hamachi to play online, or standard online multiplayer with password protected games which are invite-only to people who are known and part of the circle of friends, with occasional new players being invited by an existing member who vouches for them. If anyone cheats or does not work out socially with both stated rules and unwritten common sense, they don't get to come back again in the future. That has worked out well over the years although the number of players that are active at any point is rather low compared to public multiplayer free-for-alls.

I did play Path of Exile which is technically an MMO, but only played it once for a few hours so I never got a chance to get a good feel for it. It seemed fun though and I'll most likely play it again and try to get into it. First sign of cheating or douchebaggery though and I move on to another game.

I don't know how others can put up with cheaters and highly dysfunctional people showing up in public multiplayer games and keep coming back for more. I'm there to have fun and that kind of stuff just makes it entirely non-fun. :)
Passing on today's new deal out of principle. As much as the game looks interesting, that "charity" will never see a penny from me.
bansama: Passing on today's new deal out of principle. As much as the game looks interesting, that "charity" will never see a penny from me.
1. What's wrong with Unicef?
2. How have you missed that Reversion when it's been in almost as many bundles as Cognition Eps 1+2?
Post edited February 04, 2014 by kalirion
kalirion: 1. What's wrong with Unicef?
2. How have you missed that Reversion when it's been in almost as many bundles as Cognition Eps 1+2?
1 - Asides from their tendency to oversaturate channels here with their emotional blackmail, there's the dubious ethics of the person running the JPN arm. Her gold laden mansion, and her insistence that the rights of fictional characters take importance over those of real people. And of course the fact that money pledged to them here hardly ever goes to the cause they claim it to go to. For example, that collected for the last large earthquake was in fact used overseas for something completely different.

2 - I don't buy many bundles. Only when the majority of their contents interest me. I won't buy a entire bundle for one game unless it's something I really want.
Todays game(s)
Reversion Doublepack 1 + 2

BTA is wallpaper,soundtrack + artwork

*you guys above could have mentioned the deal*
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Niggles