It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bansama: 2 - I don't buy many bundles. Only when the majority of their contents interest me. I won't buy a entire bundle for one game unless it's something I really want.
http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Reversion_-_The_Meeting

None of those interested you? In Bagb2 it was a bonus, meaning you'd have gotten it no matter what games you picked from the bundle - 1 $0.75 game even, if you caught the 1- game min.

Niggles: Todays game(s)
Reversion Doublepack 1 + 2

BTA is wallpaper,soundtrack + artwork

*you guys above could have mentioned the deal*
And deprive you of the pleasure? Why would we do that??? :D
Post edited February 04, 2014 by kalirion
kalirion: None of those interested you?
Well the Indie Royale one did. But I haven't been able to buy from them since some time last year. Every time I try I get a purchase error regardless of payment method. And the IR guys ignored me when I tried to get help. So I don't bother with them at all.

As for Groupees, I didn't start buying from them until BAGB4.

As I said, I don't buy many bundles so I don't follow them that much.

Niggles: *you guys above could have mentioned the deal*
I'm not about to directly advertise something I don't agree with.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by bansama
kalirion: None of those interested you?
bansama: Well the Indie Royale one did. But I haven't been able to buy from them since some time last year. Every time I try I get a purchase error regardless of payment method. And the IR guys ignored me when I tried to get help. So I don't bother with them at all.

As for Groupees, I didn't start buying from them until BAGB4.

As I said, I don't buy many bundles so I don't follow them that much.

Niggles: *you guys above could have mentioned the deal*
bansama: I'm not about to directly advertise something I don't agree with.
Fair enuf. I put it up anyway since others might want to know a given game is on sale regardless whether im getting it or not (most times i dont).
I noticed that a Steam key for "Little Racers Street" has appeared in my IGS Wallet. The game was released on Steam yesterday.
Psyringe: I noticed that a Steam key for "Little Racers Street" has appeared in my IGS Wallet. The game was released on Steam yesterday.
Yeah, that Steam key appeared before the game was released on Steam.
IGS current games is Volt..

BTA is a... Gameboy Advance game? wut?
Stooner: IGS current games is Volt..

The BTA is a... ROM for Game Boy Advance? o_O
Stooner: IGS current games is Volt..

Azrael360: The BTA is a... ROM for Game Boy Advance? o_O
You have to wonder at times whether paying BTA is worth it
How are people suppose to play the BTA game if they wont even suggest a decent emulator to play the game in?
This is one weird games developer.
011284mm: How are people suppose to play the BTA game if they wont even suggest a decent emulator to play the game in?
And i think that the rom is a rejected project too. Sad bonus.
011284mm: How are people suppose to play the BTA game if they wont even suggest a decent emulator to play the game in?
It's an odd bonus, but why would you expect them to suggest an emulator?
anyone played it? im curious due to the lack of any info :p
chezybezy: anyone played it? im curious due to the lack of any info :p
No
Why dont u be the guinea pig? :P
I actually have the means to play it on real hardware... but at the moment I can't be bothered to find my GBA stuff.
There's a good one, freeware, called Visual Boy Advance .