It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nirth: I think here's the problem. I haven't played the game but I'm going to guess here that it's possible that is intentional. It's not about variety of weapons, graphics, story, characters, cars, enjoyment of killing or even highscore.

It's about hatred and killing innocent people. Hatred is about hatred, pure and simple.

In fact, if I play this game and I feel awful about it (I don't think that it will happen simply because I'm aware that it's a game) the developers have done their job. Most games are made for entertainment values, this one doesn't seem to be. I like the change since there's more to the gaming medium than fun.
I'm the first one who's going to agree about games needing to strive to be more than just fun, and I do like the use of word 'appealing' instead. But that's just the thing - I don't think there's anything appealing about Hatred either. I generally think it does a bad job of passing the message along. There's nothing which would connect you to those pople you are killing, there's nothing that would cause you to feel hatred towards them. Better stylization might have helped, or approaching the game from another angle entirely. Nonetheless, as it stands, you're erasing a bunch of characterless polygons which you have absolutely no need to feel sorry about. Or anything, for that matter. The game isn't constructed in such a way which would evoke such feelings, aside from random shouts of pedestrians as you're killing them, which I find to be a direly lacking approach. And the writing is terrible, so it's not like you're going to get chills down your spine as the main character proclaims his hatred - he's mostly funny. Unless the message is supposed to be apathy towards violence, in which case, well done I guess.

Fenixp: (Especially gorilla. Eh? Gorilla warfare? Eh?)
Grargar: Natural conclusion.
Now that's a trailer they should have used.

Tracido: Thank you, btw. :) This is why they sent them out early to catch all final bugs, and they've been busy fixing them for the day one patch.
Which makes me think that, perhaps, GOG will release it when it gets patched up properly. The technical side is really not great. The game has potential to be fun if more work goes into it, perhaps some content DLC as well.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Fenixp
Tracido: Blablabla
Hey, you still have to answer my latest question, chicken boy. What are you afraid of, anyway?

catpower1980: Ending Cinematic:
https://youtu.be/I9m7EKBof6g
Whoa... bad beyond bad...In a way, this is the gist of the game: terrible VO with teeanage angst.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Dalswyn
Nirth: Touché. Now I hope they make Remorse.
There will be No Remorse.
Oh dear

that is just... embarrassing.

Yeah, I guess we know why gog didn't take it now.
Telika: Oh dear

So no sequel? :D
Telika: Oh dear

tinyE: So no sequel? :D
Maybe a prequel, in which we learn how he got his only friend, his trusty trench coat.
tinyE: So no sequel? :D
Acriz: Maybe a prequel, in which we learn how he got his only friend, his trusty trench coat.
Oh I see, so you could add a whole fashion aspect to it. Nice idea.
low rated
Dalswyn: I like ponies.
https://youtu.be/CGU1iJyZ8MQ
Dalswyn: I like ponies.
Tracido: https://youtu.be/CGU1iJyZ8MQ
All bark and no bite. :P

Edit: by the way, you're the one to be angry. Do you really think I'd grant any credit to an angry kid trying to troll us? I know better. At best, your effort to tackle me is making me smile.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Dalswyn
low rated
Dalswyn: All bark and no bite. :P
What am i biting, fat?
Dalswyn: Whoa... bad beyond bad...In a way, this is the gist of the game: terrible VO with teeanage angst.
If you close your eyes, it totally sounds like the spoofed movie ads we hear on the GTA radios :o)
Kudos to GOG for rejecting this " game " .
low rated
Nirth: I think here's the problem. I haven't played the game but I'm going to guess here that it's possible that is intentional. It's not about variety of weapons, graphics, story, characters, cars, enjoyment of killing or even highscore.

It's about hatred and killing innocent people. Hatred is about hatred, pure and simple.

In fact, if I play this game and I feel awful about it (I don't think that it will happen simply because I'm aware that it's a game) the developers have done their job. Most games are made for entertainment values, this one doesn't seem to be. I like the change since there's more to the gaming medium than fun.
Fenixp: I'm the first one who's going to agree about games needing to strive to be more than just fun, and I do like the use of word 'appealing' instead. But that's just the thing - I don't think there's anything appealing about Hatred either. I generally think it does a bad job of passing the message along. There's nothing which would connect you to those pople you are killing, there's nothing that would cause you to feel hatred towards them. Better stylization might have helped, or approaching the game from another angle entirely. Nonetheless, as it stands, you're erasing a bunch of characterless polygons which you have absolutely no need to feel sorry about. Or anything, for that matter. The game isn't constructed in such a way which would evoke such feelings, aside from random shouts of pedestrians as you're killing them, which I find to be a direly lacking approach. And the writing is terrible, so it's not like you're going to get chills down your spine as the main character proclaims his hatred - he's mostly funny. Unless the message is supposed to be apathy towards violence, in which case, well done I guess.

Fenixp: Now that's a trailer they should have used.

Tracido: Thank you, btw. :) This is why they sent them out early to catch all final bugs, and they've been busy fixing them for the day one patch.
Fenixp: Which makes me think that, perhaps, GOG will release it when it gets patched up properly. The technical side is really not great. The game has potential to be fun if more work goes into it, perhaps some content DLC as well.
Fixed that trailer for you. ;)

Not what I quoted, but tell you what, I already forgave GOG, because of their market comparison, alone, and other facts, but we don't need those here, everyone is having so much fun, right?
ne_zavarj: Kudos to GOG for rejecting this " game " .
A few days ago I would have been on your ass for that because I was interested and I wanted to play it, but given the people pushing for it I'm now thrilled it isn't here. XD
Dalswyn: All bark and no bite. :P
Tracido: What am i biting, fat?
As I've just said, you're not biting anything. How hard is that to understand?

Judging from your mug as seen on your Twitter account, I'm pretty sure I pack more muscle than you. :P