It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LeonardoCornejo: I have, for example Anita Sarkeesian.
I thought you were referring to people in this thread. I haven't seen any GOGgers who are actually pro-censorship.

Whatever one's opinion on Anita Sarkeesian, I also doubt that GOG cares what she or anyone else in this apparently vocal minority thinks.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by SirPrimalform
Arteveld: Oh boy, this is going to stir up a shitton of hornets' nests. Some are already discussing the nature of the dev teams t-shirts. I guess the absurd is equal to the game's nature. Anyhow, i doubt i'd like to play that, my misanthropy years are far behind me.
LOL, And mine are barely waning...

Though admittedly, this game would make me like humans more, cause realistic portrayals of actual human begging for their lives doesn't inspire murder for me...

Now if these were closet neo Nazi barbarians, hot headed socially suppressed virgin nerds in idiotic trench coats, and English language murdering grunting savage thugs with their pants down to their ankles...

Well, sign me the fuck up!...Always losing missions in GTA 'cause I can't help but to murder pimps, thugs and the like in the thousands...
Post edited July 16, 2015 by takezodunmer2005
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: I have, for example Anita Sarkeesian.
SirPrimalform: I thought you were referring to people in this thread. I haven't seen any GOGgers who are actually pro-censorship.

Whatever one's opinion on Anita Sarkeesian, I also doubt that GOG cares what she or anyone else in this apparently vocal minority thinks.
Well, I don't know every single GOG user, but I am sure there is at least one who supports Sarkeesian's views, and that kind of people is a very vocal minority, I mean, if they managed to push Target to ban GTAV, they don't even have to do more than give a mean look to GOG to prevent them from releasing a game, they don't even have to adress them directly. I percieve GOG as a hostage of a vocal minority trying to see how much they can push the boundaries without having SJWs on their backs. That is why they are brave enough to release The Witcher 3, which is thougher to bring donw, and not willing to release Hatred, they are not going to take the risk of releasing a game with bad rep which might get them in trouble with the paragons of censorship, they have enough shit already.
Honestly I am not one of those who despise GOG for not releasing Hatred, I see them with pitty, I feel bad for them, I see GOG as a victim, as a hostage with a figurative gun on its head telling the population to fuck themselves on behalf of terrorists. They are the kid who avoids befriending the umpopular new kid because the bullies could beat him to a pulp for doing so.
I just wish GOG had more spine and began to release realy wanted titles in stead of releasing artsy things such as Her Story. I understand they are playing safe, but they are not playing wise. As long as they don't release Sunset or Depresion Quest I will still have respect for them.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by LeonardoCornejo
Starmaker: Target doesn't sell bibles, which they made known right after the dipshit campaign started. Of course, asking a gator to do research is like... well, asking a gator to do research.
Woah.. I thought it was obvious it was a joke. I also put an exclamation point, I guess I need to put smileys.

Anyhow, continue with your discussion. I am still amazed that in a world with incredible problems like famine or drought people discuss about this...
Post edited July 16, 2015 by etb
etb: Woah.. I thought it was obvious it was a joke. I also put an exclamation point, I guess I need to put smileys.
Bumping a stupid thread so as to pretend to be stupid doesn't strike me as particularly bright either.
etb: Woah.. I thought it was obvious it was a joke. I also put an exclamation point, I guess I need to put smileys.
Starmaker: Bumping a stupid thread so as to pretend to be stupid doesn't strike me as particularly bright either.
I see. So answering after 4 hours from the last message is already too late.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by etb
I thought you guys might need some help.
SirPrimalform: I thought you were referring to people in this thread. I haven't seen any GOGgers who are actually pro-censorship.

LeonardoCornejo: Well, I don't know every single GOG user, but I am sure there is at least one who supports Sarkeesian's views, and that kind of people is a very vocal minority, I mean, if they managed to push Target to ban GTAV, they don't even have to do more than give a mean look to GOG to prevent them from releasing a game, they don't even have to adress them directly. I percieve GOG as a hostage of a vocal minority trying to see how much they can push the boundaries without having SJWs on their backs. That is why they are brave enough to release The Witcher 3, which is thougher to bring donw, and not willing to release Hatred, they are not going to take the risk of releasing a game with bad rep which might get them in trouble with the paragons of censorship, they have enough shit already.
Honestly I am not one of those who despise GOG for not releasing Hatred, I see them with pitty, I feel bad for them, I see GOG as a victim, as a hostage with a figurative gun on its head telling the population to fuck themselves on behalf of terrorists. They are the kid who avoids befriending the umpopular new kid because the bullies could beat him to a pulp for doing so.
I just wish GOG had more spine and began to release realy wanted titles in stead of releasing artsy things such as Her Story. I understand they are playing safe, but they are not playing wise. As long as they don't release Sunset or Depresion Quest I will still have respect for them.
So you don't think it's even possible that they declined to release it because it's not very good?
SirPrimalform:
LeonardoCornejo: I just wish GOG had more spine and began to release realy wanted titles in stead of releasing artsy things such as Her Story. I understand they are playing safe, but they are not playing wise. As long as they don't release Sunset or Depresion Quest I will still have respect for them.
I just wish you had a spell check. :P
low rated
Abuse of rep system or hatred of Vanilla Ice?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/hatred_game/post2618
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: Well, I don't know every single GOG user, but I am sure there is at least one who supports Sarkeesian's views, and that kind of people is a very vocal minority, I mean, if they managed to push Target to ban GTAV, they don't even have to do more than give a mean look to GOG to prevent them from releasing a game, they don't even have to adress them directly. I percieve GOG as a hostage of a vocal minority trying to see how much they can push the boundaries without having SJWs on their backs. That is why they are brave enough to release The Witcher 3, which is thougher to bring donw, and not willing to release Hatred, they are not going to take the risk of releasing a game with bad rep which might get them in trouble with the paragons of censorship, they have enough shit already.
SirPrimalform: So you don't think it's even possible that they declined to release it because it's not very good?
GOG has become rather lenient with quality latelly, so I am not buying that. I mean, Her Story is not really good, but it was released, FMV games aren known as the worst genre, and the game provides less than 2 hours of gameplay, not to mention you get the same result from watching the video files contained in the folder, and the whole thing is over priced, if it was a 5 buck game maybe I would concede that as a positive thing. The difference is that Hatred is not artsy.
LeonardoCornejo: Her Story is not really good, but it was released, FMV games aren known as the worst genre, and the game provides less than 2 hours of gameplay, not to mention you get the same result from watching the video files contained in the folder, and the whole thing is over priced, if it was a 5 buck game maybe I would concede that as a positive thing.
So, it's overpriced by 0.99$? Could be worse.
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: Her Story is not really good, but it was released, FMV games aren known as the worst genre, and the game provides less than 2 hours of gameplay, not to mention you get the same result from watching the video files contained in the folder, and the whole thing is over priced, if it was a 5 buck game maybe I would concede that as a positive thing.
Breja: So, it's overpriced by 0.99$? Could be worse.
There are freeware games with much better stuff than that piece of artsy hipster pseudo art, most freeware games on GOG for example.
Breja: So, it's overpriced by 0.99$? Could be worse.
LeonardoCornejo: There are freeware games with much better stuff than that piece of artsy hipster pseudo art,
Well, you seem to have quite enough hatred of your own. You could be selling some, and instead you want to buy more. People are weird.
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: There are freeware games with much better stuff than that piece of artsy hipster pseudo art,
Breja: Well, you seem to have quite enough hatred of your own. You could be selling some, and instead you want to buy more. People are weird.
It is not hatred, it is facts. I am not against the release of those hipster games, I am against the reluctance to release other games which a larger audience actually wants.