It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: Let's start over.

I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well. And it's not real life, just a video game :)
Is it more of an action game or puzzle solving?
Cadaver747: Let's start over.

I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well. And it's not real life, just a video game :)
ZFR: Is it more of an action game or puzzle solving?
It's an adventure game with strong emphasis on action and a bit of puzzles.

Since my protagonist run a lot shooting fireballs I thought it have to be more action ;)
Post edited April 01, 2015 by Cadaver747
ZFR: Is it more of an action game or puzzle solving?
Cadaver747: It's an adventure game with strong emphasis on action and a bit of puzzles.

Since my protagonist run a lot shooting fireballs I thought it have to be more action ;)
If you didn't have aliens I'd go Quest for Glory!! :)

Only if you pick the Mage or add magic to your characters ,of course.

Who is your arch nemesis?
Cadaver747: It's an adventure game with strong emphasis on action and a bit of puzzles.

Green_Hilltop: If you didn't have aliens I'd go Quest for Glory!! :)

My arch nemesis is a doctor with degree in teleportation, cloning and mutant breeding; he wants to conquer my world ;)
Green_Hilltop: If you didn't have aliens I'd go Quest for Glory!! :)

Cadaver747: My arch nemesis is a doctor with degree in teleportation, cloning and mutant breeding; he wants to conquer my world ;)
Dr. FunFrock, Little Big Adventure
Cadaver747: My arch nemesis is a doctor with degree in teleportation, cloning and mutant breeding; he wants to conquer my world ;)
Ghorpm: Dr. FunFrock, Little Big Adventure
Actually Little Big Adventure 2

Anyway you got it right, it's your turn now.
My objective is to become the richest person here. I usually try to get many knights but I don't mind monks either Thieves... well they are certainly quite useful but sometimes it's just not worth it. Farmers are lazy bastards, they don't do anything productive most of the time but during harvest time they can bring a lot of goodies!
Post edited April 01, 2015 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: My objective is to become the richest person here. I usually try to invest heavily in knights but I don't mind monks either. Thieves... well they are certainly quite useful but sometimes it's just not worth it. Farmers are lazy bastards, they don't do anything productive most of the time but during harvest time they can bring a lot of goodies!
Is the game something like Darkest Dungeons?
Ghorpm: My objective is to become the richest person here. I usually try to invest heavily in knights but I don't mind monks either. Thieves... well they are certainly quite useful but sometimes it's just not worth it. Farmers are lazy bastards, they don't do anything productive most of the time but during harvest time they can bring a lot of goodies!
Green_Hilltop: Is the game something like Darkest Dungeons?
I've never played or even heard about Darkest Dungeons so the only thing I can tell you is that it's not this game but I can't really compare it.
Invest in knights and monks? What is the game's genre?
Ghorpm: My objective is to become the richest person here.
Is this the actual objective of the game? Or just something you do to help you win?
Sanjuro: Invest in knights and monks? What is the game's genre?
OK, that was not the best phrase... I'll edit my post soon. "I usually try to get many knights but I don't mind monks either". And it's TBS
Ghorpm: My objective is to become the richest person here.
ZFR: Is this the actual objective of the game? Or just something you do to help you win?
Let me say it blatantly - your objective is to have a higher score than your opponents.
Post edited April 01, 2015 by Ghorpm
How old is it? Is it available on GOG?
ZFR: How old is it? Is it available on GOG?
It's not here.

As for the first question... there are several versions of this game, but the one I play was released after 2000
HINT: quite a lot of people who are not into video games may recognize this ;)