It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanjuro: Describe yourself please.
Densetsu: I wear skates and a hyper advanced armored sports suit.

One of my hands is gloved, the other extends into a magnetized blade.
HyperBlade?
IXOXI: Maybe is time for another clue. :)
timmy010: sounds like some weaponised football game
Densetsu: I wear skates and a hyper advanced armored sports suit.

One of my hands is gloved, the other extends into a magnetized blade.
kalirion: HyperBlade?
That's right.
^thank goodness!
Been stuck here for a couple years, finally got through it literally yesterday.

That damn dragon boss with his hard to dodge "darkness breath from above" attack just kept killing me. At least the closest respawn point wasn't too far away, with only a few easily dispatchable dog-like enemies before the boss arena.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by kalirion
This black dragon is an optional boss, but my pride will not let me let it be. Eventually I decide to try a different approach - remove my heavy armor and don light weight clothing. It's a lot less protection, but I can run and roll much faster this way. Still keeping the heavy shield though for blocking.
kalirion: This black dragon is an optional boss, but my pride will not let me let it be. Eventually I decide to try a different approach - remove my heavy armor and don light weight clothing. It's a lot less protection, but I can run and roll much faster this way. Still keeping the heavy shield though for blocking.
Dark Souls?
kalirion: This black dragon is an optional boss, but my pride will not let me let it be. Eventually I decide to try a different approach - remove my heavy armor and don light weight clothing. It's a lot less protection, but I can run and roll much faster this way. Still keeping the heavy shield though for blocking.
Ghorpm: Dark Souls?
You got it! Black Dragon Kalameet was a real pain to beat, took me like 30 tries probably. Compared to the final boss, who only took 2.
I'm so angry! A filthy bastard has raped my female companion and she is with a child. I'm sure it will be crippled... sigh...
A few more hints...

Yeah, the baby was indeed crippled so there was no point in keeping it. Bluebird did its job... sigh... But then I was lucky. I found a wandering male that was immune to poison! I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse and finally poisonous bush was no longer an obstacle!
Anybody? You can ask questions, you know
Who is Bluebird?
ZFR: Who is Bluebird?
It's a bird with blue feathers and whose name is Bluebird ;)
Bluebird steals and eat unprotected piles of meat and... babies
Ghorpm: I'm so angry! A filthy bastard has raped my female companion and she is with a child. I'm sure it will be crippled... sigh...
So.... ahem, where were you at that time? Could you prevent this?
Ghorpm: I'm so angry! A filthy bastard has raped my female companion and she is with a child. I'm sure it will be crippled... sigh...
Sanjuro: So.... ahem, where were you at that time? Could you prevent this?
I was trying to get some materials to build a nest. And yes, I could have prevented it. I should have... impregnated her first