It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it a browser or a facebook game?
ZFR: Is it a browser or a facebook game?
No, definitely not! I meant people who didn't play any computer/console games ;)
ZFR: Is it a browser or a facebook game?
Ghorpm: No, definitely not! I meant people who didn't play any computer/console games ;)
Would they recognize it as a game or just recognize the franchise? Is it based on a board game?
Ghorpm: No, definitely not! I meant people who didn't play any computer/console games ;)
ZFR: Would they recognize it as a game or just recognize the franchise? Is it based on a board game?
It is based on a board game ;) Or to be more precise - this is a very faithful adaptation of a board game.
Carcassonne?
ZFR: Carcassonne?
Yup. I'm far away from my friends so I have to rely on computer version. It's definitely not the same but I have a great time with it nonetheless.
Next one then:

It's a puzzle/logic game. You have to pick the right object from a huge selection. What makes it stand out is an innovative system of hints and tongue in cheek humour.

HINT:
Available on GOG.
ZFR: Next one then:

It's a puzzle/logic game. You have to pick the right object from a huge selection. What makes it stand out is an innovative system of hints and tongue in cheek humour.

HINT:
Available on GOG.
The Incredible Machines series?
ZFR: Next one then:

HINT:
Available on GOG.
Ghorpm: The Incredible Machines series?
No.
Ghorpm: The Incredible Machines series?
ZFR: No.
And what about Goblins series?
Ghorpm: And what about Goblins series?
No.
It's more text based, not much physics.
Ghorpm: And what about Goblins series?
Papers Please?
Fever_Discordia: Papers Please?
No.

Pinch of salt and all that...
Fever_Discordia: Papers Please?

Buying games from the GOG catalog?
How meta!

Fever_Discordia: Buying games from the GOG catalog?
How meta!
No, no, no. It's a real GAME.

Meta you say... ?

Additional HINT:
Release date: October 2014
Post edited April 02, 2015 by ZFR