It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: And we have a winner! Playing cypher is so much fun, but this class despite it's description has little effect on conversations. And it's have 3 bugs which I can't tolerate at this rate :(

Your turn now, Sanjuro ;)
Благодарствую. :-)

OK, my next game will be Akala... oh, wait, I forgot, it's not how it works. Let me start anew.
Ahem.
It all began with a woman's death. I couldn't save her, just like so many others before. The next couple of days were rather eventful, I kept seeing glimpses of them even years later, when I left this rainy city. And a voice I had to silence.
"Bang! You're dead!"
"Hypothetically, if the only choice you've got is to do the wrong thing, then it's not really the wrong thing, is it?"
"A gentleman always avenges the insults done to his lady."
"Dearest of all my friends … I was supposed to be the hero …"
Cadaver747: And we have a winner! Playing cypher is so much fun, but this class despite it's description has little effect on conversations. And it's have 3 bugs which I can't tolerate at this rate :(

Sanjuro: Благодарствую. :-)

OK, my next game will be Akala... oh, wait, I forgot, it's not how it works. Let me start anew.
Ahem.
It all began with a woman's death. I couldn't save her, just like so many others before. The next couple of days were rather eventful, I kept seeing glimpses of them even years later, when I left this rainy city. And a voice I had to silence.
"Bang! You're dead!"
"Hypothetically, if the only choice you've got is to do the wrong thing, then it's not really the wrong thing, is it?"
Max Payne
Sanjuro: Благодарствую. :-)

Ahem.
"Bang! You're dead!"
Cadaver747: Max Payne
...part 2: The Fall of Max Payne.

Your turn again, I guess. :-)
I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well.
Sanjuro: I know little about the game (and keep confusing it with Torment: Tides of Numenera), but could it be you're talking of Pillars of Eternity?

Okay, I'm seriously pissed. I just checked with fellow GOG Twitchers but that's a fucking spoiler about what happens (...), especially for a game that's not been out yet even for a week. So edit out that part about them in your post so that others reading it won't get that part of the game spoiled.
Post edited March 30, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: ...
Yes, I spoiled a tutorial. Don't blame yourself, after all I passed my turn ;)
Post edited March 30, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well.
Sounds like me. I'll guess: Real Life?
Cadaver747: I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well.
ZFR: Sounds like me. I'll guess: Real Life?
Are you serious, I mean about aliens in Ireland?

No, it's not Real Life again.
I love that. :) +5 Rep and thumbs up.
Post edited March 30, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Please edit your 3 posts if you so want to eliminate a spoiler.
Green_Hilltop: ...
Cadaver747:
Btw it wasn't really neccessary to edit out the whole first post, you could've just erased that one sentence. But thanks for doing it, I can assure you people do tend to care about that stuff and view it as serious spoiler, even if it's just the beginning of the game. (or rather for a new game like this one)
Let's start over.

I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well. And it's not real life, just a video game :)
Cadaver747: Let's start over.

I'm a hero in blue tunic, I ran a lot and shot fireballs at enemies. My arch nemesis returns and now we have to deal with aliens as well. And it's not real life, just a video game :)
Is the game in isometric point of view?
Cadaver747: Let's start over.

Green_Hilltop: Is the game in isometric point of view?
Most of the part, yes
Awesome. LMAO.
I guess life in Ireland is like this with all the fairies and leprechauns.