It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone!

Hmm... no new guess.
Then let me help you with another clue:

"We are collecting multiple pieces of an old map, and the fairy tale creature with its 'unique' feature can provide us over the course of the game with a missing one."

(Additional hint: Where do we find those map pieces, and more importantly to where does the map lead us to?")

Kind regards,
foxgog
HI,

Maybe, "Treasure Adventure Game" ?
Thea: The Awakening, maybe?
Hello everyone!

No, thedkm, I am not hinting at "Treasure Adventure Game". (But it is a fine game by its own.)

And it is not "Thea: The Awakening" either, Lone_Scout.

Thank you nonetheless for your participation!

Here the next clue:
"We are travelling the land to find certain decendants in hope they are still in possession of their piece of the map.
Oh, and by the way, our quest has a time limit. It is not too tight by any means, but it is there--or should I say 'it' is coming..."

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hello once more!

Let me give you all a new clue:
"The map we are reassembling shall lead us to the remains or grave of an expedition leader in order to take hold of his famous, legendary sword and to impress some 'simple minded' (who are not green) with it."

Someone have an idea of what game I am talking about?

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hello everyone!

Since it is a long time without new guesses, I am going to reveal the game I was talking about and handing out a 'wildcard' to anyone, who wants to continue the guessing game with a new entry!

The video game I was telling about is "Die Schicksalsklinge" (here available in its international English version, "Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny"). I tried to not mention specific names in order to make it not too easy. Maybe, it was too difficult or you participants did not played the game.

Anyway, whoever wants to start the guessing with a new riddle, feel free!

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: The video game I was telling about is "Die Schicksalsklinge" (here available in its international English version, "Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny"). I tried to not mention specific names in order to make it not too easy. Maybe, it was too difficult or you participants did not played the game.
Wow, I was practically sure this will turn up an indie, but it's actually a 90s classic.

I never played it. It does look interesting.
A DnD nerd with a street-thug persona voices an over-hyped prisoner with a knack for goth poetry.