It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: The question is whether it is "2" or "too".
ZFR: 2. You and trent.
What brings you to Lift and Trent?

trentonlf: Only two people I will vote today are Lift or Red.
I'm guessing your reasons from D2 haven't changed. What brings you to Lift?
ZFR: I thought I'll have my work cut out for me to try and convince others of Lift being scum. Yet 2 quickly agree.
Well, I'm still not convinced. I know that leaves me with only Trent on my suspect list, but I haven't seen any outstandingly scummy behaviour from Lift, ZFR, or Wyrm.
Bookwyrm627: What brings you to Lift and Trent?
Gut feeling against Lift. But also his posts strike me as odd. Gut feeling for you. That leaves Red and trent. Red looks like a newbie Townie, but then again not sure how a newbie Scummie would behave. trent by PoE, also not sure I liked him being sure flub is Town.
Oh yeah, one more thing about Red. I mentioned it yesterDay, but if Red was a scum, I think he'd have been coached on N1. I thought maybe he was scum with Micro who was a newbie himself, but since now his partner has to be you, Lift or trent, I can't see either of you not coaching him. Yet if there was a change in his play that indicated coaching, I didn't see it.

trentonlf: Only two people I will vote today are Lift or Red.
Bookwyrm627: I'm guessing your reasons from D2 haven't changed. What brings you to Lift?
It came down to either Lift or ZFR for the scum with Red, and of those two I give more credit to ZFR for Town play than I do Lift. Nothing in particular stands out, just an overall feeling I get.
And I just realized any coaching could have been done at N0. I doubt agentcarr didn't allow them to talk about stuff other than role selection. So scum!Red would have been coached from the start.

I'm willing to cross the Red Trent bridge tomorrow anyway.
ZFR: C) So Lift and trent are scum, right?
Trent maybe, me, no. Red quite possible.

But maybe it's you after all and this is your payback for the SH game. Or Bookwyrm has played us all masterfully.

I'll write more tomorrow.

For now: hard greetings from the Summer Breeze Festival! (A Metal-Festival in Germany where I am right now)
Lifthrasil: For now: hard greetings from the Summer Breeze Festival! (A Metal-Festival in Germany where I am right now)
Cool. I love metallurgy too.
Before I go to bed (or rather sleeping bag) a few lines: that you got two who follow you quickly on your suspicion, ZFR, should perhaps tell you something. Also: I was the one Pooka investigated as Town and he has been flipped as actual Town Cop. So if I am Scum, I would have to be a Godfather.

More tomorrow. Good night!
Lifthrasil: that you got two who follow you quickly on your suspicion, ZFR, should perhaps tell you something.
Thanks. I'll really take this into account. And yes re Godfather.

By the way, I wouldn't jeopardize Town just to get you back for SH. And if I were scum, it would be trent and Bookwyrm who believed me, (if they are town), so I wouldn't be paying you back.

Yes, there is a chance one of them is playing me. My bestest friend? Problem is there is so little to pick from and if it isn't Red, about whose scumminess I'm having doubts, then it has to be 2 of you 3.

Enjoy your alloys!
The problem with Red is as well, that it is too easy. Everyone seems to suspect him. Does that mean that he is Town and Scum are happily joining the suspicion of an easy target? Or is he just actually scummy?

Not for anything I can put my finger on, but out of a feeling I would suspect trent.
Lifthrasil: Also: I was the one Pooka investigated as Town and he has been flipped as actual Town Cop. So if I am Scum, I would have to be a Godfather.
You say this like it is evidence of anything. You also wanted to lynch the actual Town Cop as the best play.

-----

Scum feels:
ZFR -> Lift, Trent, Maybe Red
Wyrm -> Lift, Red
Trent -> Lift, Red
Red -> Trent, Dunno
Lift -> Maybe Trent, could be any of you

I'm ready to vote. Does anyone else have anything to put forward?
Bookwyrm627: I'm ready to vote. Does anyone else have anything to put forward?
I'd like to hear what Lift has to say. He's promised more tomorrow (today), and I doubt 431 is all he wanted to write.
I meant to post this yesterday, but got called away and lost my progress.
Lifthrasil: For now: hard greetings from the Summer Breeze Festival! (A Metal-Festival in Germany where I am right now)
I looked that up. Literally the only band I've heard of before is DragonForce. (Herman Li is amazing)
Maybe make a seperate thread after Mafia about German metal bands so I can expand my horizons beyond Die Toten Hosen.

ZFR: And I just realized any coaching could have been done at N0. I doubt agentcarr didn't allow them to talk about stuff other than role selection. So scum!Red would have been coached from the start.

I'm willing to cross the Red Trent bridge tomorrow anyway.
Well, I guess it's time to give some arguments.
1) Trent says I changed my vote to the most likely wagon. At the time, I just wanted to avoid a hammer on Pooka, who
was at L-1. I had no idea Micro would be the day's Lynch, I just chose the more likely of my suspicion list.

2) Trent unvotes Pooka, then goes after me for unvoting Pooka. I know for me it was a short turnaround, but I've given
my reasons for that.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything. The remaining arguments against both of us are based on process of elimination, which is difficult to argue against when the remaining players all look town.
Damn. Gog ate a long post! I won't bother with quoting and I wasn't able to ISO people on the phone. But here's the gist of what I just wrote:

I went back over Bookwyrm and he appears quite pushy at times. But he keeps enough distance and backs off just in time to avoid the impression of being the main driver behind mislynches. All in all his posts give off a very planned air and planning posts for effect is something scum does.

Red on the other hand has made mistakes and some quite scummy posts and switches. But that may be newbie who is easily influenced. Sure, newbies can be scum too but I guess he would have been coached better if he were scum. Especially since, with the state of the game, I guess we're have a very experienced scum somewhere. Perhaps even an allstars team.

Bookwyrms post where he counts vote willingness reads like: "well, I made sure that we're have enough votes for the final mislynch. Let's finish this"

Short: would vote Bookwyrm and trent.
Wouldn't vote ZFR. If he is scum that was his best game yet!

I'll write some more in the next part.