It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For what's it worth, I did read the setup beforehand but wasn't aware, until Agent posted the rules here, that the voting process is going to be "majority locks immediately". In fact I thought, based on a conversation with bler, that it's going to be a vote in secret via PM.
flubbucket: I'm town.
Lifthrasil: You always say that.

Yes, you said you like them better. You didn't say why. Just stating 'I agree with what some others said' is either very lazy or scummy (or both) and in any case not helpful. It is a very broad and non-committal statement and doesn't contribute any reasoning of your own.

You are presenting a false dichotomy.

I stated clearly I liked them better. This is self-explanatory and therefore as "helpful" as it can get.

There is no laziness or scumminess except what you are attempting to imply. The fact you're pressing it as if it were real is scummy.

Bookwyrm627: ............<snip>..........
I like this post. It's clear Bookwyrm627 is town.
Bookwyrm627: Anyway. I think we are starting to just circle here, and such circling is getting boring. I'm up for talking about something else.

Where is Micro? Red has been fairly reserved, and GR had a good burst of activity shortly after D1 start, but that has also dropped off since his questions about roleplay.
Can we start squaring, instead? 15^2=, 365^2=, 24^2=, etc etc?
I had to go to the doc today, spent the rest of the day outside and am relaxing before bed as I find time to dedicate to this.

I'm reading this, wondering about the chances that ZFR, Flub, Book, Lift, and Pooka are all town, and saddened because all fo them are better than I hope to be at this. I kinda have to side with Pooka on the whole GR thing; I agree that he had time to think about it; I also know there are times one is literally stealing time from one's obligations to jot a note; I can see this occurring. We have 0 indication of Day-scumchat, so I'm also looking for coaching attempts here.
At this point I think the scum are seeking the roadmap.

ZFR has a point, Pooka might be tunneling, but Pooka has a point too; from town!pooka's argument, I'd vote ZFR. From Town!ZFR's POV, it says Pooka is tunneling or scum.

Trent has been unusually quiet (maybe) and Red needs to speak up and give us his thoughts please. Roleplay is fine, but give stuff for us to talk about.

I'm open to lunch GR, but he's playing very like last game, and we were all wrong last game.

ZFR, would you please just admit to being scum, then our job of drawing scum out would be 1/2 done.

Would lunch:
ZFR, Flub, Pooka (not all of them at once!)
Would not lunch yet: GR, JoeSapphire, Book, Red, Micro,
Unsure: Trent, Lift
gotta run atm, so...
Microfish_1: ............

Would lunch:
gotta run atm, so...
I'm unwilling to lynch JoeSapphire as well. :-/
Bookwyrm627: ............<snip>..........
flubbucket: I like this post. It's clear Bookwyrm627 is town.
So sure so quickly/from one post, are you?

That seems.....odd.

Microfish_1: I'm open to lunch GR, but he's playing very like last game, and we were all wrong last game.

ZFR, would you please just admit to being scum, then our job of drawing scum out would be 1/2 done.

Would lunch:
gotta run atm, so...
Eh, I will likely be lynched a few days in like per usual anyways.....people seem to always find my playstyle suspect....even though it's the same playstyle I usually always use(sometimes I roleplay and sometimes I do not, but it is usually the same).

Note that I do not want to be lynched, as that would not help the other townies & i'd not be able to keep playing....but what can one do besides keep pointing to the fact that is how one usually always plays.
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was trying to see if something a little more... concrete would develop.
ZFR: Yes, on D1 (or in this case D0) I make accusations to observe reactions. They are not "You must be scum!!!!! I solved the game!!!!" accusations; but looking at reactions can be useful. I liked your reactions; I didn't like Pooka's.
I admire ZFR's boldness. If town, he risks looking scummy in exchange for a reaction. But if, as seems more likely, he is scum, then he is gambling on an emotional reaction in order to make his target look bad.

ZFR deserves one more chance to defend himself, but I don't think he'll be coming back from this one.
flubbucket: I like this post. It's clear Bookwyrm627 is town.
GameRager: So sure so quickly/from one post, are you?

That seems.....odd.

Me...odd?!?! ppffffft

But to make it clearer, I see him as town from his posts thus far.

The chance he's scum is slim in my opinion.
trentonlf: Nice catch

@Pooka, I can’t see a reason why anyone being cut off from voting powers makes them read as town or any alignment for that matter. What is your reasoning?
PookaMustard: flub cutting him off (and this is despite GR actually saying he'd post later) appears a scummy move. Based on that, I was willing to give GR a slight town read. Slight town read as in it's not enough for me to believe he is town, but it is enough for me to make him look better than the neutrals on my list. If he wants to be town-leaning all the way, that's something he has to work for.

For what it's worth, your disregard is noted.

You answered trentonlf's question but not my original question in post #112.
GameRager: I should've read up on the game but I am a lazy git and I just play casually to have fun, not to take it ultra seriously. It is a GAME, right?
Yeah, it's just a game. (PLAY IT RIGHT OR WE'LL BRUTALLY MURDER YOU IN A MESSY FASHION.)

*cough* It's all good. Just enjoy yourself.

;)

GameRager: I might do a bit of roleplay while I wait for more posts to analyze(nothing has stood out to me much yet). Until then I dunno what to add.
Gun to your head, game is on the line, w/e, name one player you pick out as Town and one player you pick out as Scum.

flubbucket: I stated clearly I liked them better. This is self-explanatory and therefore as "helpful" as it can get.
What is it you like about them? What arguments moved you to switch away from Roleblocker?

What attracted you to Roleblocker in the first place?

Microfish_1: and saddened because all fo them are better than I hope to be at this.
You'll get better with experience and by making lots of mistakes from which you can then learn. ;)

Microfish_1: I kinda have to side with Pooka on the whole GR thing; I agree that he had time to think about it; I also know there are times one is literally stealing time from one's obligations to jot a note; I can see this occurring.
Are these arguments all supposed to support the same side, or are you going back and forth here?

Microfish_1: from town!pooka's argument, I'd vote ZFR.
This looks really weird to me. Like, how do you even check this? Lynch Pooka, and if he flips town then lynch ZFR?

What if that is scum!pooka?

Microfish_1: Trent has been unusually quiet
I agree that Trent has seemed more quiet than usual. He has also seemed a little more decisive than usual, but he may have simply latched onto something faster than usual.

My first guess is family life, but getting more from Trent to help read his alignment would be useful. I have a vague town lean, but lack of content means the read is necessarily weak.

flubbucket: I'm unwilling to lynch JoeSapphire as well. :-/
I say we lynch the crap out of him. That will teach him to bail on us!

GameRager: Eh, I will likely be lynched a few days in like per usual anyways
This isn't the first time you've said this. Perhaps this is a good time to remind you that if every lynch and kill goes through, we're at Lylo on D3.

GameRager: but what can one do besides keep pointing to the fact that is how one usually always plays.
Proactivity!

Make some accusations! Be wrong! Try again! Be wrong again! Maybe eventually your accusation castle will cease sinking into the swamp! :)

[progress will take multiple games]

RedFireGaming: I admire ZFR's boldness. If town, he risks looking scummy in exchange for a reaction. But if, as seems more likely, he is scum, then he is gambling on an emotional reaction in order to make his target look bad.
Which way do you lean? Do you think he's town or scum?
Bookwyrm627: Which way do you lean? Do you think he's town or scum?
I'd say scum. He had a plan, and it backfired.
Bookwyrm627: Yeah, it's just a game. (PLAY IT RIGHT OR WE'LL BRUTALLY MURDER YOU IN A MESSY FASHION.)

*cough* It's all good. Just enjoy yourself.

;)
====================
Gun to your head, game is on the line, w/e, name one player you pick out as Town and one player you pick out as Scum.
==================
This isn't the first time you've said this. Perhaps this is a good time to remind you that if every lynch and kill goes through, we're at Lylo on D3.
==================
Proactivity!

Make some accusations! Be wrong! Try again! Be wrong again! Maybe eventually your accusation castle will cease sinking into the swamp! :)

1. I will try to, until fellow town find something to lynch me over like always. :|

BTW: If I were the suspicious type i'd consider that and some earlier stuff you said to be werry scummy.

2. I consider your stuff a bit suspect(the ninja comment before and the murdering thing now)...but you're likely just being silly....or you could be scum trying to throw me off the scent. READ=Leaning town

I also consider no one person scummy for much yet, but with more posts that is bound to change.

(I might re-read old posts to look for scum hints later if I have time, or tomorrow IRL if I do not have time)

3. I try my best....if I still get lynched what can I do? *shrug*

4. In order to do that I would need to read each post and analyze like some do to avoid making errors/misattributions(I tend to have irl memory issues unless I take notes), and that is not my style when playing this sort of game. I COULD try a bit harder, though.
Bookwyrm627: Which way do you lean? Do you think he's town or scum?
RedFireGaming: I'd say scum. He had a plan, and it backfired.
I'm a big fan of "If you think you found scum, you should vote for them."

Of course, I'm generally a big fan of voting. Most other people seem more...reticent.

GameRager: BTW: If I were the suspicious type i'd consider that and some earlier stuff you said to be werry scummy.
What could you possibly find [I WILL MURDER YOU ALL] scummy or worrying about what I have to say?

GameRager: 3. I try my best....if I still get lynched what can I do? *shrug*
The obvious answer is "die". Then you could try following the game from the Observer thread, continuing to make guesses and chatting with people in there. Then rinse and repeat for next game.

If you're happy with your current levels, then it isn't really something to worry about.

GameRager: 4. In order to do that I would need to read each post and analyze like some do to avoid making errors/misattributions(I tend to have irl memory issues unless I take notes), and that is not my style when playing this sort of game. I COULD try a bit harder, though.
*shrug* I can tell you what I do and make suggestions, but it is ultimately up to you to decide what you are going to do. My way might well not work for you. Others may have different suggestions.
GameRager: but what can one do besides keep pointing to the fact that is how one usually always plays.
Bookwyrm627: Proactivity!

This made me laugh, I’m wrong so many times that I’ve often thought I should change my avatar to “I am more wrong than right, sometimes”.

Anyway, I know you didn’t ask me directly but I will say as of right now from what I’ve seen I would happily lynch ZFR or Pooka, and would not vote for flub or bookwyrm. I like the posts I’ve seen from flub and bookwyrm, if one of them is scum then they have me fooled right now.

I’ve already given my reasons for ZFR. As for Pooka, often it feels like he is trying too hard to appear as town as possible. I get scum vibes from him. I don’t think Pooka and ZFR are scum together though, if they are I would very surprised

Now back to work I go!
RedFireGaming: I'd say scum. He had a plan, and it backfired.
Bookwyrm627: I'm a big fan of "If you think you found scum, you should vote for them."

Of course, I'm generally a big fan of voting. Most other people seem more...reticent.

GameRager: BTW: If I were the suspicious type i'd consider that and some earlier stuff you said to be werry scummy.
Bookwyrm627: What could you possibly find [I WILL MURDER YOU ALL] scummy or worrying about what I have to say?

GameRager: 3. I try my best....if I still get lynched what can I do? *shrug*
Bookwyrm627: The obvious answer is "die". Then you could try following the game from the Observer thread, continuing to make guesses and chatting with people in there. Then rinse and repeat for next game.

If you're happy with your current levels, then it isn't really something to worry about.

GameRager: 4. In order to do that I would need to read each post and analyze like some do to avoid making errors/misattributions(I tend to have irl memory issues unless I take notes), and that is not my style when playing this sort of game. I COULD try a bit harder, though.
Bookwyrm627: *shrug* I can tell you what I do and make suggestions, but it is ultimately up to you to decide what you are going to do. My way might well not work for you. Others may have different suggestions.
1. Most people like to make sure they;'ve got actual scum before voting...just a thought. o.0

2. Hence the if and the silly use of the word werry to indicate I don't find you that scummy.

3. I'd rather not die that quickly.....but you are right.

4. True enough.
Bookwyrm627: Of course, I'm generally a big fan of voting. Most other people seem more...reticent.
Any reason you're making an exception this game?