It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: new refrigerator arrived yesterday \o/

I might be taking apart my computer..hopefully ill be able to piece it back together as well. But just FYI incase i go totally awol in the next couple days.
Oi, good luck with that!

I'll be out of town for the week-end, visiting my father-in-law for his birthday. I'll try to check in once per day to validate matches if necessary.

I might be taking apart my computer..hopefully ill be able to piece it back together as well. But just FYI incase i go totally awol in the next couple days.
Piranjade: Oi, good luck with that!

I'll be out of town for the week-end, visiting my father-in-law for his birthday. I'll try to check in once per day to validate matches if necessary.
I actually need to build 2 computers, but i am missing the case for my own computer.

Ill be taking some parts of my old (pretty new) computer and putting those to make the kids computer thats powerful enough to play Trials Fusion (my little brother is working for that company) - and then later getting few new parts and rebuilding my own computer in smaller case to save even more deskspace.

Originally i was supposed to use parts from my little brothers old computer to do the kids machine, but i didnt want ATX sized monster case...so part by part i ended up selling the whole of it and purchasing ITX sized stuff instead. ..then i realized some of those were actually better than what i had in my own computer - so the whole thing spiralled out of control as usual.

"small update" cough. i dont believe in those anymore..

Piranjade: Oi, good luck with that!

Lemme piggy-back and say members of the league may also contact me for validations as well.

Thank you.
might be there will soon be served some 'fling sandwiches. not for flings, but made of flings. =ChD
Having trouble contacting opponent. I've tried steam and gog messages, but no replies so far.

Keep you posted
Somehow, miraculously the flings squeezed 1-0 victory over the thrice cursed (chaos) dwarfs! Block + tackle *brrr*

Especially the start of first half was something i do not want to experience again ty very much. Ill upload the replay soon.

One fling was lost, with his newly gained -AG he just wouldnt have been able get to the dinner table in time, so the apo spared him from this horrible fate.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by iippo
The Get Hurt Kickers and the Underdoggies are planning our match start for between 8-9AM MST, 11PM-12AM MYT.

Coming off our first victory of the season we are pumped up, but unless I can get my players to take off their mittens and actually break some AV7 armor, I'm not too hopeful.

If only elves fell down and injured themselves as often as halflings...
cnquist: The Get Hurt Kickers and the Underdoggies are planning our match start for between 8-9AM MST, 11PM-12AM MYT.

Coming off our first victory of the season we are pumped up, but unless I can get my players to take off their mittens and actually break some AV7 armor, I'm not too hopeful.

If only elves fell down and injured themselves as often as halflings...
One did during my game with Duder :D
Match set for tomarrow at noon my time (10 pm Finland) May Nuffle smile on us (or at least me;)
Ok, now my brain hurts because i've been trying to figure out which 100k inducement is best mathematically for this match. So much for taking "Introduction to Quantum Mechanics" in high school
Necross: Ok, now my brain hurts because i've been trying to figure out which 100k inducement is best mathematically for this match. So much for taking "Introduction to Quantum Mechanics" in high school
rerolls tend to be quite good in general. Unless you got 5 or so already. Apo can be good if you got a couple of good players you dont want to lose and the opponent is good at killing.
Normally i dont go for mercs, but this season i turned around and found they can sometimes fill a hole if you miss certain skills or just be someone to fill the los if the team gets small. But they can be a little expensive.

Babes tend to be good to spend some extra money on that you cant spend on anything else. So if you got less than 100k a babe is general a first choice, although i think the main feeling behind the babe is that they are not nearly as usefull as a reroll or an apo.

Bribes are only interesting if you like to foul i guess, i personally dont really do that except in huge tv differences and even then i keep on forgetting. So bribe is only good if you make use of the fouls during play and is not an inducement suited for everyone.

Ah well these are my thoughts about 100k inducements. If you ever get around 300k inducements, always get the chef if the sensible things make less sense :P, i love stealing my opponents rerolls. One of the few ways to win against a better and higher tv team is making sure every bad roll is a turnover :).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwRkRmZDJ5VGR0Zms/edit?usp=sharing

Ah, what a game.

4-1 victory for the elves.

Tons of injuries. Tons of rolls of 1 including a failed lightning, a star player double dice for cnquist (ouch) and 5 agility leaping touchdowns.

A push into a touchdown was a mistake by me.

However, my elves were hurt. My lv 5 AV 6 catcher now suffers from -1 ma, and a 5spp linesman got clobbered.
All things considered, I think that both of them deserves a retirement.

Time to open the recruitment gates :D
cheongzewei: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwRkRmZDJ5VGR0Zms/edit?usp=sharing

Ah, what a game.

4-1 victory for the elves.
You actually won 5-1.

The underdoggies kidnapped a chef after our vicotry against the Checfs of Destruction last week, he still made us pay for his services but he came through stealing 2 rerolls both halves.

One thing we had not planned for was the elves bring their Anti-Zombie shotguns. In the first three blocks they blasted two zombies off the field (one MNG) it did not get better from there. I tried to drill into my werewolves heads not to blitz his blitzers (blodge and sidestep + frenzy will get them in trouble) so turn two lupin immediately blitzes one of them... This leads to him being knocked down surrounded and kicked to pieces, luckily we were able to put his pieces back together this time. After the dead wolf, another zombie took a shotgun blast and a golem got -mv(he regened as well) two more zombies were shot while they were lying on the ground, one regened and one died. RIP Dumbledore... again.

So in one half all five of my zombie were injured and 4/5 failed to regen (still the important players regened so I'm not complaining). Following the rule of Ninja's the last zombie remaining (Vizzini) is the most dangerous and he injured and elf with -av which their apotho thought could be cured by removing his legs. (still the important players regened so I'm not complaining)

Somehow, I'm still not sure how, we were able to score on turn 8. Bringing the score 2-1.

Fortunately the elves ran out of shotgun shells in the second half and caused no further injuries, unfortunately the damage had already been done. We were outnumbered, out run, and out lept by the elves for the second half and the final score was 5-1.

Level ups for Splinter the WW and Gandalf the Golem. Even if I continue to roll doubles (as I have my first three) they are both taking block.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by cnquist
Quick info for WBGhiro: I know you said you won't have time this week due to moving, but in case you find two hours and an internet connection, I'll be available Monday and Tuesday.
For anyone interested: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/computer_specs_post_yours_here/post60

Kiddy comp (Felixtron-2000) has been put together, but as result i dont have my own computer anymore. I should be getting my new case on maybe tuesday - not sure how fast i can actually put it together though. "Bit" difficult with kiddies really :/

Ive sold my "old" gpu, but havent got replacement yet (fighting with CDON about certain discount...) but i can steal the gpu from the previous kiddy comp (surprisingly "Felixtron-1000") which should have enough juice to run BB just fine.