It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Salvatore's Chosen vs. MeatPuppets ended in a close 2-1 victory for the dark elves.

Sooo many stupid little mistakes from yours truly (like skipping a whole friggin' turn because of accidently pushing End Turn while trying to click a player. You failed, my good sir. FAAAAAAILED!!!), but it's the numbers in the end that count. Had not Geek Chef fouled so much (that accomplished about nothing), this story could have ended very differently.

Replay: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65966610/Weekly_S6_G2_R06_Geek%20Chef-Vohaul.db
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Wilco86
Just had my match. It was a nail biter that ended in a 2-1 loss for me. Not bribing the ref cost me dearly as I had three red cards, in the first half but the elves decision not to play with helmets resulted in several kos. A GFI blitz caused one of Vorhal's runners to decide that it would be wise to dump the ball into the crowd were one of my supporters tossed it in range of my thrower. A few suportive blocks opened up a catcher and set up the first td I've got all season.

But in the second half the smelling salts worked for the elves and I had a major number disadvantage to contend with, compounded by the elves smashing my blizter's foot. The "Apothocary" told me the best treatment for that would be a hammer to the skull, so I showed him first hand what that would to by bashing in his skull Still some turn 15 greed let me recover the ball but my own greed caused a stupid pass to a blitzer in 2 tz resulting in a turn 16 td and win for the elves.
Necross: The "Apothocary" told me the best treatment for that would be a hammer to the skull, so I showed him first hand what that would to by bashing in his skull
=D

You sure the doc wasn't an orc?
Antianeirai(twisterbe) vs Very Wild Cards(arno) ended 2-0. It was a unique match. Arno did some risky moves and suffered a few turnovers that way. The game itself was very fun for me, to see all those secret weapons and a lot of goblin-throwing.

I think Arno was experimenting a bit and the game was more about fun then scoring :)
replay
Post edited September 29, 2014 by TwisterBE
TwisterBE: I think Arno was experimenting a bit and the game was more about fun then scoring :)
Ah well the fact that our teams had similar tv did not really help my play. That and having too many secret weapons around and no real plan with them caused some issues. But it was fun to make good use out of the secret weapons for as long as i had them :). The fanatic was a poor aim this game, only had one block with him while he was on the field almost all of the first half.
Hopefully next time i plan a bit better and just get a tad luckier with my rolls :).
Looks like my next match is vs Underdoggies, and should be a some what even match
Got the new case, but have installed only mobo, cpu, cooler and osu. Too Much waa-waa from Junior. Hopefully i have it ready in couple days time, but we'll see... Cabling is Going to ne tricky.
Sorry guys but I have to exit the league because I'm overloaded with things from college. I need to do major presentations and tests, there's 2 symposiums that I'm obligated to go and write the report on and 3 book reports that I need to finish until the end of the month.
I hope you guys understand this and I'm sorry but I will be unable to play until December. Again,sorry for the incovenience and this takes higher priority.
Admins, please set the my match against WBGhiro to admin'd win for my wood elves (as Ghiro is moving and sadly could not play this week).

I know that I could set the match result myself, but somehow it didn't feel right to do that for my own team.
Hey kanrek .. got to update steam .. ill be a few minutes late for our match
Psyringe: Admins, please set the my match against WBGhiro to admin'd win for my wood elves (as Ghiro is moving and sadly could not play this week).

I know that I could set the match result myself, but somehow it didn't feel right to do that for my own team.
I thought he said last week was going to be his last match of the season.
Orks vs. Skaven ended in a more then close 4:3 Victory wich could (or should) have ended easily the other way round.

Kanrak chose to just ignore his massive casulties and just play on as if he would have a complete Team.

Nice One Turn Touchdown from that fast little gutterrunner and a few really nice moves.
Bad Luck for the Rats that he stumbled in Round 14 on the TD Line , wich gave me the Opportunity to turn the match with a fair pass and an Orc Blitzer Running like Hell ;)

Entertaining match ..with a small little bitter tase of the Last-Turn-Foul injuring my Black Orc .. but at least he dindt get any permanent injuries ..

Replay is in the GDrive
Post edited September 30, 2014 by jol1yroger
jol1yroger: Orks vs. Skaven ended in a more then close 4:3 Victory wich could (or should) have ended easily the other way round.

Kanrak chose to just ignore his massive casulties and just play on as if he would have a complete Team.

Nice One Turn Touchdown from that fast little gutterrunner and a few really nice moves.
Bad Luck for the Rats that he stumbled in Round 14 on the TD Line , wich gave me the Opportunity to turn the match with a fair pass and an Orc Blitzer Running like Hell ;)

Entertaining match ..with a small little bitter tase of the Last-Turn-Foul injuring my Black Orc .. but at least he dindt get any permanent injuries ..

Replay is in the GDrive
I can't think of any reason to Turn 16 foul other than trying to get a permanent injury.

I almost never foul (mostly because I forget) but I'm not sure why fouling the other 15 turns is OK but turn 16 is frowned upon. I mean I understand there is no value other than to injure the other team but that's exactly what we've been trying to do the entire game, right?
Often because it has no strategic value at turn 16. A foul on a star im turn 1 can win a match, on turn 16 its a big F@#% you, move more so if it is permanent . Im not sure if fouls even get you spp.

The only time a turn 16 foul has value is if you know you'll be seeing each other in the playoffs and want to have an advantage on the next match
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Necross
cnquist: I can't think of any reason to Turn 16 foul other than trying to get a permanent injury.

I almost never foul (mostly because I forget) but I'm not sure why fouling the other 15 turns is OK but turn 16 is frowned upon. I mean I understand there is no value other than to injure the other team but that's exactly what we've been trying to do the entire game, right?
Fouling somebody in turn 16 has no advantage for you - you get no SPP from injuries caused by fouling and as the match has ended getting an opposing player out doesn't gain you anything.
Injuring other players before turn 16 can get you SPP if the injury was caused by a block/blitz/tackle, getting a player out before turn 16 can help you win the match.
And I guess that's actually what we've been trying to do the entire game - win the match.

Which means in turn 16 you foul to damage your opponent without any tactical or in-game reason but because you...?