It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hmm even though im dont get many level ups so far (3 in 5 games or so), i seem to get quite lucky with them so i guess it compensates. My troll rolled double and got block, my pogoer rolled 11 and got extra agi and mushroom daddy can now protect the rest with guard :).
Now i just have to hope they wont die :). Which so far i got quite lucky with as well, so i assume they all die next game.

Just felt like bragging a little after seeing my level ups after last game :), hope you guys dont mind too much :).
arnob8911: hmm even though im dont get many level ups so far (3 in 5 games or so), i seem to get quite lucky with them so i guess it compensates. My troll rolled double and got block, my pogoer rolled 11 and got extra agi and mushroom daddy can now protect the rest with guard :).
Now i just have to hope they wont die :). Which so far i got quite lucky with as well, so i assume they all die next game.

Just felt like bragging a little after seeing my level ups after last game :), hope you guys dont mind too much :).
I don't mind :) Unfortunately, I only got one level up so I have a Beastman with Disturbing Presence :D I hope it works well against Elves :D
arnob8911: hmm even though im dont get many level ups so far (3 in 5 games or so), i seem to get quite lucky with them so i guess it compensates. My troll rolled double and got block, my pogoer rolled 11 and got extra agi and mushroom daddy can now protect the rest with guard :).

I feel the same way, I've had 3 level ups in 5 games as well and all three have been doubles.

It's annoying because my team needs more block and yet I don't want to waste a double, so now I have some cool skills but am still as unreliable on the block as when I started.
Duder and I are about to play right now :D
My Kroxigar got 3 level ups in his career and every time he got doubles. So he is Blodge and Pro while he doesn't have usual things like Guard or Stand Firm.
Well it looks like I'm up against Dark Elves this time, and it looks like should be a relatively even match.
Me and MafiaK1 will play our game at around 9pm GMT+1.
JudasIscariot: Duder and I are about to play right now :D
and it was a seriously close game. First half my wardancer managed to leap away from the blockzone to pick up the ball and score 1-0, no brown soap on the endline this week :). Second half we started with 7 players and were slowly pushed back, luckily JI's wild animal became wild in the 2nd half and we got 2 lucky red dice rolls on turn 14 or 15 my wardancer managed to strip the ball some 3 squares before the endzone and ran it back to the middle securing our victory!
Only 4 injured with 1 -av, those lizards are sturdy and they got more winnings out of it ;)
Post edited September 24, 2014 by duder113
AFnord: Me & Necross just finished our game. It was a bloody game, with several humans getting hurt, though I don't think any of them suffered any permanent damage. The rain was pouring down, so handling the ball turned out to be really hard, and both sides failed to pick up the ball time and time and time again. The game ended 2-0 to the Hatters.
Did either of you upload this match somewhere?
AFnord: Me & Necross just finished our game. It was a bloody game, with several humans getting hurt, though I don't think any of them suffered any permanent damage. The rain was pouring down, so handling the ball turned out to be really hard, and both sides failed to pick up the ball time and time and time again. The game ended 2-0 to the Hatters.
cnquist: Did either of you upload this match somewhere?
I did not. Where are the replays saved?
cnquist: Did either of you upload this match somewhere?
AFnord: I did not. Where are the replays saved?
Here's what it is for me, on a Windows 7 machine:

My Documents > bloodbowlchaos > saves > replays

Hope this helps.
AFnord: I did not. Where are the replays saved?
Zeta: Here's what it is for me, on a Windows 7 machine:

Hope this helps.
Thanks!

This will hopefully work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jKk_Qn04H0QjRMNkpmSFh3R1k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited September 25, 2014 by AFnord
Zeta: Here's what it is for me, on a Windows 7 machine:

Hope this helps.
AFnord: Thanks!

This will hopefully work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jKk_Qn04H0QjRMNkpmSFh3R1k/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you, it was our only day 5 match missing from BB Manager, I'll get to it tonight unless Piran gets there first.
cnquist: Thank you, it was our only day 5 match missing from BB Manager, I'll get to it tonight unless Piran gets there first.
Just tell me if you're missing any of my previous matches and I'll upload those as well.
new refrigerator arrived yesterday \o/

I might be taking apart my computer..hopefully ill be able to piece it back together as well. But just FYI incase i go totally awol in the next couple days.