It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwisterBE: My thrower leveled up. I wanted to give him kickoff return but apparently he got wrestle instead.
Is there any way to undo this ? He already had block so wrestle is more than useless.
if youve seleted skill for player and then exited the team selection menu with the "save" button then nope :(

edit: block+´wrestle is not useless, but its bit bloat. remember to check the options menu to check the game asks you if you want to use wrestle skill or not. Then you can always choose whether to wrestle someone with block skill or just use the block instead.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by iippo
Hey Judas , you there ? Im watining on steam ...
jol1yroger: Hey Judas , you there ? Im watining on steam ...
Hey I am not at my main PC :/

Sorry, but I won't be able to make the match. Some work-related stuff came up that needs to be taken care of,

@Admins please set the match in favor of Joly1roger.

Again, sorry dude!
ok , no prob, work (aka real life) comes first,,,
Natural Disaster lost 1-2 to Mystral's orcs. The orcs really didn't like the elves, two of my players were killed and a third death was averted by the apothecary. This will make it very difficult to reach the play-offs, but we will of course give our best!

Replay is here.
I'm conceding this week's match, Ialso don't know yet if I'll play the rest of the matches.
WBGhiro: I'm conceding this week's match, Ialso don't know yet if I'll play the rest of the matches.
I'm not sure if we both can concede the same match. :-p Maybe it could be set as a draw?

I hope it is nothing serious and you'll be back with us soon!
Piranjade: I'm not sure if we both can concede the same match. :-p Maybe it could be set as a draw?

I hope it is nothing serious and you'll be back with us soon!
Oh, no i'm just moving out and trying to get a new job.
Sorry for the delayed matchday change (again) -i am atm on crappy computer that cannot run BB at all so i am unable to do it.

I should be able to use my own computer later this evening. Really sorry for the inconvenience yet again.
iippo: Sorry for the delayed matchday change (again) -i am atm on crappy computer that cannot run BB at all so i am unable to do it.

I should be able to use my own computer later this evening. Really sorry for the inconvenience yet again.
I can advance the matchday as well - actually I would have done so already after my match with Mystral, but there are 4 unplayed matches from matchday 8, and I don't have all the information how those are to be handled. Judas forfeited, and the match between Piranjade and WBGhiro ought to be a 0-0, but I don't know about the other two.
iippo: Sorry for the delayed matchday change (again) -i am atm on crappy computer that cannot run BB at all so i am unable to do it.

Psyringe: I can advance the matchday as well - actually I would have done so already after my match with Mystral, but there are 4 unplayed matches from matchday 8, and I don't have all the information how those are to be handled. Judas forfeited, and the match between Piranjade and WBGhiro ought to be a 0-0, but I don't know about the other two.
None of the players has contacted me - and if they have not posted anything here either, then its automatically 0-0.

edit: ...just reminder once again - if you cant contact your opponent latest like midway of matchweek, then please do post about the fact here on the thread.

If both players are slow to contact each other and a last minute match isnt feasible, then 0-0 result is appropriate.
Post edited July 23, 2014 by iippo
Piranjade: But as soon as GOG Galaxy is out we'll pester Cyanide for a GOG version.
DiscipleJF: Know what, I think I'll go email them and tell them I want a GOG copy. :D
Howdy, sorry for late post - but if youre wanting to play BB online but have severe steam allergy, check this out:

http://fumbbl.com/

Blood Bowl java client with lots and lots of players. You can also spectate others play if youre more of spectator than player.

---------------------------------

Last 4 matches administered to best of my knowledge.

Final matchday before playoff's has started!

Sorry for the super delay yet again.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by iippo
Conceding this week too, sorry
WBGhiro: Conceding this week too, sorry
np, happens to everyone.

Thanks for letting us know early.
Hey iippo You set my Game vs. Judas accidently as a loss for me .. Is this fix ?