It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DiscipleJF: This is going to sound really stupid but, is this played on Steam?
Yes.
I finally managed to roll doubles on a Beastman and he's a Blodger now! Woohoo!
DiscipleJF: This is going to sound really stupid but, is this played on Steam?
Rodzaju: Yes.
But as soon as GOG Galaxy is out we'll pester Cyanide for a GOG version.
Rodzaju: Yes.
Piranjade: But as soon as GOG Galaxy is out we'll pester Cyanide for a GOG version.
Know what, I think I'll go email them and tell them I want a GOG copy. :D
What is this GoG Galaxy you speak of?
rcthedigitalhero: What is this GoG Galaxy you speak of?
http://www.gog.com/galaxy
Sorry for the prolonged silence - i am still not at home and have had no bb access or even humane net access since friday. I think i shoild be back at home and in business by late sunday, fingers crossed.

I cant remember who my current opponent is, but i should be ok atleast on monday and tuesday. Pleas pm me if you can.

Steam my show occasionally that i am online, but i probably am not - just old tablet doing stuff by itself on crappy net conection.
Hi guys and gals

It seems that our admins are busy with stuff that's definitely more important than Blood Bowl, so I advanced the matchday. This involved giving Rodzaju a 1-0 autowin since his his opponent didn't have time to play (I would usually have contacted Mainosmies first, but we're already late, so I hope it was okay to just do it.)

Matchday 8 has started.

Btw, if you need a game validated, I'm pretty much always available in the Steam chat (when I'm not sleeping). I'll try to check in-game once or twice a day as well. (Steam chat has the advantage that I usually see the notification immediately. PMs on GOG will work as well, but it may take a few hours before I check those.)
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Psyringe
Right, I can't play until tuesday.
Mainosmies please contact me later so we can arrange our match.
i am more or less home now.

My little brother is visiting me for a while and he has some TF2 clan matches he wants to play, so i am not online 24/7, but i AM at my home finally :)

please write here/pm me if you dont notice your matches getting validated etc
I'm still in hospital with lots of pain and a crappy internet connection.
Surgery went well so far.
Just played CSPVG's Gobbos.
First half was a fairly straightforward march for me.
1-0 at half time.
2nd half was full of nailbiting fumbles on my part & almost heroics on his.
Game ended 1-0.

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/S5_G2_R08_Rod-CSVPG.db
Piranjade: I'm still in hospital with lots of pain and a crappy internet connection.
Glad to hear you are doing better, as I don't follow the thread much I didn't even know you were in for surgery.
Sorry for not checking the calendar in-game but just wanted to let my opponent know that I can play today or Tuesday anywhere between 17:00-19:00 Central European Summer Time.

Please drop me a PM here on GOG :)

Piranjade: I'm still in hospital with lots of pain and a crappy internet connection.
Glad to hear you're OK. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery :)
Post edited July 21, 2014 by JudasIscariot