It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: A third win in a row?

To be honest, this should have been a draw.
Sweltering heat wiped out half my team at half time.
Vohaul still had 11 men on the field.
Turn 11, he was in scoring range.
I blitzed but could only manage a push against the sidelines.
He decided to bring up the beast for an assist.
Cue failed GFI & Loner kick to the balls...
So I surfed his pestigor & the crowd did an awesome job of putting the ball safe.

Final score 1-0.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywj338wnjelezbd/Replay_weekly_S4_D1_R8%20Rod-Vohaul.db
OOOhhhhhhhh
Damn..
E_A: Me and Judas are giving it a try now :-).
E_A won 2-0 against my Nurgles :)

I had a disconnect on the 15th-going-on-16th turn but ehh no need for a rematch as I am happy to have most of my guys in one piece :D

Good game :)
Uberwald League of Terror vs. Jolly Liedeeler will start shortly
Today i had to learn the lesson: "who wants to play like Passing Teams will get beaten up like Passing Teams .."

Yeah what shall i say we where Elves again today .. we ran .. we scored .. we passed .. we got punshed in the Face ..
Quite luckyly we ended 2:2 and could have almost scored the 3rd one if that damned ball just would have scattered trhe other way ..

well al really interesting game against a really fun Opponent .. thanks for a good Time and im really thrilled for the last Matchday .. we can reach Playoffs :D :D :D

Heres the Replay
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnru3lq0lcavasy/Weekly_S4_D8_Arnob8911_vs_Jolly.db
Post edited May 05, 2014 by jol1yroger
jol1yroger: well al really interesting game against a really fun Opponent .. thanks for a good Time and im really thrilled for the last Matchday .. we can reach Playoffs :D :D :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnru3lq0lcavasy/Weekly_S4_D8_Arnob8911_vs_Jolly.db
Yeah was a real fun game. First half Jolly was able to score quite quickly but somehow i was able to return the favor. But the little goblin in Jolly's team was able to catch the ball in the last turn and get score a td. On my drive on the second half i was able to score relatively easy and all the fun started then, after the 2-2. Jolly gathered up all his men in a nice cage and my fireball was able to take the ball carrier and one other orc an my agi 6 vamp was able to pick up the ball surrounded by orcs and pass it to a somewhat free vampire in scoring range. Unfortunately the good positioning and pushing around of that vampire ended up in Jolly almost scoring his third point :).
Real fun game :).
I have been super busy this week and haven't contacted my opponent Mainosmies. If we don't play by the deadline, he gets the forfeit win as he tried to contact me a while ago and I completely forgot to respond.

I apologize.
Hello to all you wonderful members of the GOG Blood Bowl League!

1. Nothing will change about our current admin and mod team right now. Well, that is if nobody wants out.

2. Seeing that Season 4 is coming to an end I would like to see how many of you already know that they want to play in Season 5. That way we'll know if we need to make a recruitment drive.
So, who's in for Season 5?

Also, if you have any ideas or comments don't hesitate to post them here or send me a PM.

Best regards,
Piran Jade

PS:
Season 5 is our first Tier Season, as explained by Zeta:
"Season 5 is a season where we plan on doing something a little different. Returning teams are eligible to return in this season from ANY previous season, however in this season, we will be doing our best to divide the teams into TV-based divisions, with TV tiers determining how possible this is at that time. These seasons are called TIER SEASONS."

If you're going to bring in an old team from a previous season for Season 5, please post its TV.

Also if you change your mind later, please do not forget to post that as well.
---------------------------------------

Season 5 coaches so far:

1. CSPVG - maybe Halflings (new)
2. arnob8911
3. Rodzaju
4. iippo - Khorne (returning) - Thongs of Doom and Despair
5. Hawk53 - Halflings (returning) - Time-travel Paradox - TV 1070
6. E_A - Chaos (returning) - Putorana Pow
7. Piranjade - maybe High Elves (new)
8. Psyringe - Wood Elves (returning) - Natural Disaster - TV 1830
9. Judas - Chaos (returning) - Rioting Punks - TV 1640
10. MafiaK1
11. Cheongzewei
12. kanarek/Michal
13. Mainosmies - Dark Elves (returning) - Broken Hand Fetish - TV 1040
14. Jolly - Orcs (returning) - Jollys Liedeeler next gen
15. mystral - Orcs (returning) - Deathly Spores - TV 1290 or Dark Elves (returning) - Scarlet Shadows - TV 1420
16. Realrocker07 - Dark Elves (returning) - Midnight Cartel
17. WBGhiro
18. TwisterBE - Orcs (new) Twister's Newbz
19. duder113
20. Vohaul - Nurgle (returning)
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Piranjade
I'm definitely in for the next season. I'll be playing something other than Goblins though.
Piranjade: 2. Seeing that Season 4 is coming to an end I would like to see how many of you already know that they want to play in Season 5. That way we'll know if we need to make a recruitment drive.
I'm also interested in playing blood bowl each week. Now i just need to have a good idea for a team and their names. Any good books recommended :)?
Piranjade: So, who's in for Season 5?
Definitely in, but not sure yet of team...
rcthedigitalhero: I have been super busy this week and haven't contacted my opponent Mainosmies. If we don't play by the deadline, he gets the forfeit win as he tried to contact me a while ago and I completely forgot to respond.

I apologize.
I'm back home around at 18 and could still have the match at 23. I'm at GMT+2 so that might be a problem.

I can accept a draw. No problmes.
Piranjade: 2. Seeing that Season 4 is coming to an end I would like to see how many of you already know that they want to play in Season 5. That way we'll know if we need to make a recruitment drive.
arnob8911: I'm also interested in playing blood bowl each week. Now i just need to have a good idea for a team and their names. Any good books recommended :)?
...you were asking for it...

---

As for Season 5 - i am definitely around. Whether ill be playing khorne or change to HiE is 50/50 atm.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by iippo
I'm back in. And I'm bringing the Halflings with me. Once more the Halfling Juggernaut Death Machine will plow through it's enemies to score many a touchdown before settling in to have a fantastic post-game dinner and no, Non-Halflings are not invited..

Also, I'm available if you still want a US based mod/admin/whatever. I have nothing going on so in theory I've got all the time in the world.

Edit: I said that, but I just realized that it was around this time last year when I could have died from medical issues that I still have. So...supposing that doesn't happen again, I still have all the time in the world!
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Hawk52
Hawk52:
I may have to go Halflings as well, just for the chance at the possibility of a 'fling grudge match.
Hawk52:
CSPVG: I may have to go Halflings as well, just for the chance at the possibility of a 'fling grudge match.
How i wish we could have the [url=https://fumbbl.com/help:Stunty+Leeg+Central]"Stunty Leeg"[/url] teams in BB.
Hawk52: -snip-
Welcome back to business :)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by iippo