It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nuffle willing, Khorne and Zeta's necros will meet on the pitch later today, somewhere close to midnight finnish time.
just tried to vs CSPVG, but steam just crapshotted itself offline, disconnecting bloodbowl as well.

Admin, can you please reset cheongzewei vs CSPVG? thanks.
cheongzewei: just tried to vs CSPVG, but steam just crapshotted itself offline, disconnecting bloodbowl as well.

Admin, can you please reset cheongzewei vs CSPVG? thanks.
its reset. either someone was faster than me , or the result didnt even register.

my steam was offline for moment just now as well.
its matchtime!
2-0 win for the khorne.

I killed zetas S4 wight, but he didnt want to stop playing BB and regenerated. In turn Zeta killed my pit fighter -who was rescued by apo (yes, apo works at times). Bit later i killed a zombie, or atleast he is not coming back on the pitch. Not sure if you can kill zombie really -_-

There were naturally few KO's for both of us. That included my bloodthirster getting nap time once again. Luckily to me, that didnt distrup my whole gameplay as much as i would have thought. Playing divide and "conquer" against zombies seems to work decently: you push them a bit and they have hard time getting back into play.

I think i had the best dice ive had in this season so far. Then again, getting those 3 or 4 extra rerolls may have have some effect as well.

Ive uploaded teh match to google drive.
2-0 loss to iipp0, not much else to add about the match.

But, I do have one important announcement to make.

After playing in the league for 3 seasons, it's time that I step away for a little while. Effective at the end of this season, I will be stepping out of the league, putting my days of being an active Blood Bowl player on hiatus.

With the permission of iipp0 and Piranjade, I hopefully will continue to perform administrative duties as needed, (so resets, validations and discussions about the league) however, this is a conversation that will happen among us in the near future. I will respect whatever decision is handed down by them.

I strongly considered giving it one more spin for S5, but the game has become a chore for me and is not very fun to play, and hasn't been for about the last season and a half.

Best to step away before it becomes something I don't even want to touch at all.

Thus, I need to take a break and just re-assess some things within the game. I plan on returning in the future as a player, but I am unsure when this will be.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Zeta
Well, if we're discussing who is and isn't leaving the league, I'll add my two cents in atm.

Right now, due to my work schedule being super hectic and not really allowing me time to play this game unless I stay up really late/get up super early, coupled with my complete loss of enthusiasm for Blood Bowl in the recent seasons, I will also be taking a break. I may come back after next season, I make no promises.

That being said, I am willing to continue my duties as a Ninja moderator if the Admins want me to. If not, I understand.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/125541377/Weekly_S4_D8_Cheongzewei_CSPVG.db

Taz'dingo wins 2-0. The goblins had a lot of bad luck today, as my players were koing them and even pushed a troll out of the field.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by cheongzewei
just tried to play vs realrocker but steam went down at turn 15
edit: no need for reset if im not wrong bb didnt even list it

so we gonna try it again tomorrow CEST around 7
Post edited May 03, 2014 by MafiaK1
Jokingly says that he's playing elves

Jokingly thinks that it would be neat if my +1MA guy got a +1 agility for his level up.

MFW when he actually gets a +1 agility.

Holy crap, I'm playing elves.
Amaz'n Craze finally found back to form and beat the Deathly Spores 2-0. The game wasn't really decided by skill though - Mystral had so spectacularly bad dice rolls that he simply didn't have much of a chance of achieving anything. The Blood Bowl manager calculates his luck with skill rolls at -23.5 (zero is considered average, -10 is considered bad luck), his armor/injury rolls were at -8, and his blocking success was at 41%.

Despite half of my blitzers not being available for this match, the Amazons decided to show the orcs the superiority of female muscle training. They quickly found the gaps in the orcish armor and incapacitated two opponents, while preserving their own armor most of the time. By the time the orcs started to cause casualties as well, the match was already decided. In the end, though, both teams caused 4 casualties, so the orcs achieved a tie at least on that account.

This preserves our minimal chances to reach the play-offs, but looking at the other results, we'd need a lot of luck ...

Replay is here.

Btw, question: We have, in both divisions, a good chance that we'll end up with teams on position 4 and 5 having the same amount of points. If this happens, what is the tie-breaker - touchdown difference, result of the match between the two teams, coin toss? Or do we simply take the order as displayed by the match engine? I'm fine with any solution, I just think it might be good to clear that up before the situation arises.
My human won 2 : 1 vs Realrockers Darkelves
he didnt have any luck with his KO player so it was more or less a 11 vs 5-6 all the time.

replay: http://wikisend.com/download/398312/Replay_Weekly_S4_D1_R8_MafiaK1-Realrocker07.db

edit: validate the game pls^^
Post edited May 04, 2014 by MafiaK1
Me and Judas are giving it a try now :-).
The match Busty Bruisers against Cheezemongerz ended 0-3 in favour of the rats.

I was so damn lucky today: I made 22 dodge rolls and 13 GIFs and ALL of them worked!
I also got a Blitz! kick-off event, an extra team re-roll and so on...
Nuffle was smiling on my today while he let the amazons fail whenever it was a critical move for them.

I would like to win by skill someday but until then I'm happy with this.
A third win in a row?

To be honest, this should have been a draw.
Sweltering heat wiped out half my team at half time.
Vohaul still had 11 men on the field.
Turn 11, he was in scoring range.
I blitzed but could only manage a push against the sidelines.
He decided to bring up the beast for an assist.
Cue failed GFI & Loner kick to the balls...
So I surfed his pestigor & the crowd did an awesome job of putting the ball safe.

Final score 1-0.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywj338wnjelezbd/Replay_weekly_S4_D1_R8%20Rod-Vohaul.db