It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well we were going to try to play, but I was called into work an hour early. At Mainosmies request, I set the score at 0-0 for the tie even after offering him the win.

With that, the last week is now in session!
Match Day 9 is on!
So you can start having your matches today already!
i´M RETURNIG for Season 5 of course .. you couldn´t drag me away at the moment .. im going to stick with my current Team.

Oh and i´d have a steam copy of Civ V to donate :)
iippo: And someone pick those steam games already, i want to rid myself of them ;)
Whatever you do, do not pick Chaser! That's some hours of my life I would like back ;-P
Psyringe: *snip*
I can add some more games to the pool, like King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, Legends of Dawn, Lucius and Star Wolves 3 (all 4 are steam keys).

Oh and I'll come back next season too, although I'm not sure if I'll use my current orc team or my old dark elf one. Both are a bit under 1500 TV I think.
I also would like to make a statement that i will return next season.

Not sure if i'm gonna bring back my Orcs; or stick with my Dark Elves.
Rodzaju and I should be playing our match today at 10 p.m his time (I believe that would be BST, which is GMT +1). That's roughly twenty minutes away from now.
Unless my useless bloodthirster finally gets himself killed or something like that, i am pretty likely to return with the khorne.

-----

btw if your game needs to get validated and you see me online, gimme nudge.

i wish BB had some browser app or such to see and validate matches without having to start the game in steam..
Post edited May 07, 2014 by iippo
Link to the updated post about Season 5 with list of coaches.

We still have 3 open slots for coaches. If they aren't taken by then we'll start a recruitment thread when this match day ends.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Piranjade
I guess i'll be coming back, haven't decided on the team yet.
3-0 to me.

Killed the gobbo pogo, but the chainsaw got away & that bomber needs to eat his own bomb at some point :)

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S4_D1_R9_Rod-CSPVG.db

It seems that I'm finally getting the hang of vamps, but really am not sure about taking them against a season of experienced killers...
In a match that included much huddling and shoving the Cheezemongerz managed to win 3-1 against Broken Hand fetish.

Uhmm... yes. Right now I don't know what else to write.
Piranjade: In a match that included much huddling and shoving the Cheezemongerz managed to win 3-1 against Broken Hand fetish.

Uhmm... yes. Right now I don't know what else to write.
Here's the replay.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf4pe3s7dgyvjm7/Weekly_S4_D2_R09_Piranjade_Mainosmies.db

First half of the match was quite uneventful. Right before half time the elven cage broke and let the ball loose. Second half was more thrilling...
Aaaand I got utterly screwed over by Nuffle for the second time in a row.

Taz'Dingo won against my orcs 2-0, and while Cheongzewei played very well and deserves his victory (and I made a few stupid mistakes as well), the main difference between our teams was in our dice.
Especially when it came to blocks and breaking armor, since I didn't inflict a single KO or injury the whole game, while suffering 3 casualties and 1 KO.
After getting 1 lasting injury and 1 death the rest of the season, I've now had 4 crippling injuries in 2 games.
mystral: Aaaand I got utterly screwed over by Nuffle for the second time in a row.

Taz'Dingo won against my orcs 2-0, and while Cheongzewei played very well and deserves his victory (and I made a few stupid mistakes as well), the main difference between our teams was in our dice.
Especially when it came to blocks and breaking armor, since I didn't inflict a single KO or injury the whole game, while suffering 3 casualties and 1 KO.
After getting 1 lasting injury and 1 death the rest of the season, I've now had 4 crippling injuries in 2 games.
Sounds a lot like my season 1 Lizzies.
12 match season.
after match 8 the worst I had suffered was 1 MNG.
In the final 3 matches I had 4 deaths & 2 stat busts.