It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: Or should i just random.org my team and be done with it? Or maybe i should just take whatever leftover team is not represented/has least amount of players?
Are you sure? I think it is pretty obvious that the next season will also have a lack of Halflings. ;)
iippo: Or should i just random.org my team and be done with it? Or maybe i should just take whatever leftover team is not represented/has least amount of players?
chaos_panda: Are you sure? I think it is pretty obvious that the next season will also have a lack of Halflings. ;)
If i would happen to go the "Malicious Ankle Nibblers" -way, id be "forced" to foul way-way more than i am used to. I kinda do not enjoy playing sacrificial lamb and if i play with team that pretty much relies on fouling...

Anyways, couple players have already expressed some interest in the potheads, so i kinda doubt they will be left without representation next season.

---

Anyways, with the stunties i am more interested in ogres than halflings. Way more muscle and the ogres are like elves compared to treemen.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by iippo
Hey, whoa now. If anyone's doing Halflings, it'll be me.

Unless we want multiple halfling teams so we can have a halfling off, then sure.
I am looking at the teams right now and I noticed a distinct lack of Khemri in our league. Perhaps you could play as Khemri, iippo? But then we'd lose the only vamp team :/
I have it on good authority that there will be a Vampire team next season.
Piranjade: I have it on good authority that there will be a Vampire team next season.
little birds have sung be there might be two - neither of which is me.
JudasIscariot: I am looking at the teams right now and I noticed a distinct lack of Khemri in our league. Perhaps you could play as Khemri, iippo? But then we'd lose the only vamp team :/
Khemri has been on my short list for long-long time. It very strong candidate, but i kinda like passing and dodging....khemri are the team with least that. Also slow, have the worst blitzer and worst^2 thrower and weakest big guy's...

So yeah, sure there would be "some" challenge there :D

Teams ive been thinking so far:

*Khemri - no one else is stupid enough to play them. On bad side they might get repetitive after the second match.
*Khorne Demons - "Khorn-Fu Fighting" -> very active team with all that frenzy around. Might selfdestruct, something i am familiar with. Interesting team really.
*Amazons - wont bloat easily. I have bloat allergy atm. Decent mobility, cheap (=no bloat!), dodge-dodge, okey passers and catchers, even if slow.
*Undead/necro - Kinda balanced, except for agility play and linos are slooooooow.
*High elves - bit bland, but ag4, decently fast and wont break at the first sneeze.
*Ogre - "Snot Airways", nough said.
*Chaos dorfs are interesting, but ill be avoiding them for now.
*Slann - not in the damn game

..by no means complete list.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by iippo
I have it on solid authority that there will be a Dark Elf or Necromantic team being fielded by someone.

Hear they're leaning Necromantic.
All vague mentioning aside, I'm considering high agility. That's all you're getting out of me.
I just have two words: more bashaaaaaan!

So please make squishy teams, I like squishies :P
JudasIscariot: I just have two words: more bashaaaaaan!

...and you make Nurgle team, full of rotters? Deal? :)
JudasIscariot: I just have two words: more bashaaaaaan!

iippo: ...and you make Nurgle team, full of rotters? Deal? :)
I can compromise with Khemri since they have about the same ball handling skills as I do, that is, none :P

(Unless Nurgles can mutate? How many of them can mutate? )
iippo: ...and you make Nurgle team, full of rotters? Deal? :)
JudasIscariot: I can compromise with Khemri since they have about the same ball handling skills as I do, that is, none :P

all? Only Beast of Nurgle needs doubles to mutate. They are chaos after all... [url=http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6Nurgle%27sRottersSetUp]http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6Nurgle%27sRottersSetUp[/url]

Anyways, khemri are so über HC even compared to Nurgle, which is just plain difficult. Of those two id suggest you Nurgle, but its really no walk-in-the-park by any means.

Comes with nice defensive mutations though. Also players you kill become linerotters! :)
JudasIscariot: I can compromise with Khemri since they have about the same ball handling skills as I do, that is, none :P

iippo: all? Only Beast of Nurgle needs doubles to mutate. They are chaos after all... [url=http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6Nurgle%27sRottersSetUp]http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6Nurgle%27sRottersSetUp[/url]

Anyways, khemri are so über HC even compared to Nurgle, which is just plain difficult. Of those two id suggest you Nurgle, but its really no walk-in-the-park by any means.

Comes with nice defensive mutations though. Also players you kill become linerotters! :)
Hmmmm, yes, yes... I did read that Elves can't handle Disturbing Presence/Foul Appearance all that well, yes.....

I don't care about difficulty as long as I get to smack everyone around and take a few with me :D
Post edited January 23, 2014 by JudasIscariot
If I am going to continue next season then I'll go with Norse. ;-)

Even with it I find forced restart each season horrible thing. I don't want to abandon my boys right when they start to shape up into something good.
Vitek: If I am going to continue next season then I'll go with Norse. ;-)

Even with it I find forced restart each season horrible thing. I don't want to abandon my boys right when they start to shape up into something good.
Same here especially since Chaos, for me, takes a while to build :)