It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll open sign-ups for next season sooon.

Also, right now Judas is streaming:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
(not Blood Bowl though)
What Blod Bowl feels like some times. link
will it be a normal season or stunty?
kanarek: will it be a normal season or stunty?
I'll organise the sign-ups for the next regular season as always.

*pokes iippo*
So, what about that mini season?
I abandoned the match after cheongzewei's first TD. He was clearly in the better position (3 of my player's KOd) when his connection started acting up which prevented me from placing players on my kickoff resulting in an defensive formation with random player assignments.

Since he stated that he would accept a replay only if the connection problems persisted in the second half, I decided, after taking some time for consideration, to leave the question to the mods.

Advantage was clearly his, but so were the computer troubles. I consider it an open question at this point. Please make an executive decision. Thanks :-).
Post edited February 16, 2015 by E_A
I'm not an admin, and I don't envy the admins for having to take what looks like quite a difficult decisions, but I would like to say that it's a pity if a game between two so excellent players is decided elsewhere than on the pitch.
You have successfully talked me out of ever wanting to be an admin, that's not a decision I would want to make. If I had to make the call, I'd say from what I learned this season, victories from computer/internet problems while still victories, are hollow, the reason we have this league is to PLAY bloodbowl. (though I understand the other point of view, especially if Nuffle being really nice to you before the problems, what are the odds it'll be nice again.
Alright. Having had some time to think it over and having had a look at the replay I will concede the game to Cheongzeiwei.

Basically I was pissed off and didn't think clearly because he would only "agree" to a replay under conditions even though I was disadvantaged by his computer troubles. The fact that this was another one of those "no matter how often you knock loose the ball against all odds it will be recovered immediately" games didn't help my mood any :D. I really suck at finals :P.

While normally a botched placement would be a rather severe disadvantage, this case was different. Firstly, the kick-off event (touchback) negated the non-existent placement of my throwers. Secondly, his defensive setup would have more or less required me to blitz in the same way as I did in the end even under the best conditions. And given my abysmal dice rolls during that blitz a better setup would not have helped me any, since it would only have come into play after successfully breaking through his line.

So bottom line: not a good game for me but I overreacted all the same. Since the advantage was his, so should be the game. Sorry for holding up the league.
Post edited February 17, 2015 by E_A
The administrative team has been discussing how to move forward with this case, and our resolution has been determined. We will be awarding the victory to Cheongzewei and advancing the playoffs to their semi-final stage.

As a courtesy, we remind you to make sure to have your games played in a timely fashion. Regular matchday turnover rules will still apply, so have your games done by next Tuesday.

Round 2 is open. Get those games done!
Hmm, does anyone know how the playoff pairings are determined?

I'm asking because I see that the semifinals put my team (2nd before playoffs) against cheong's (1st), while the other semifinal sees the 3rd fighting the 4th. I would have exected to play against cnquist (2nd vs 3rd) and see cheong matched against Dodo (1st vs 4th).

Not really a complaint. Judging from the previous matches, my chances probably _are_ worse against cheong than against any other team, but in the end it doesn't matter all that much. It's nice for my skeleton Watson to meet his former team mates (he had been a thrall until I killed and resurrected him) ;) . Just wondering about the underlying rules since I don't really understand them.
Round 1 is cross-divisional.

Blood Bowl takes it from there and brackets it out funnily.
Zeta: Round 1 is cross-divisional.

Blood Bowl takes it from there and brackets it out funnily.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess it's not surprising that Nuffle extends his influence beyond the immediate action on the pitch. ;)
Yeah I was surprised as well to be matched against the Blitzin Hogs. Last time we met up we had convinced them that paper was as strong as steel and so much lighter. We then broke their armor left and right. Its doubtful they will fall for the same trick twice and they are probably looking for some payback.

The match is set for Saturday sometime around 17:00 GMT+1.
I'm currently down with the flu - pretty high fever, and my brain isn't really working. Yesterday I wondered "What's that strange icon in the left part of the screen?", and it took me a minute to realize that I was staring at a sticker on the frame of my monitor, which has been there forever. Playing Blood Bowl in that state might be fun, but probably doesn't make much sense. ;)

I'm confident that I'll recover quickly enough to play my semi-final within the time limit, but it will probably take until after the weekend (sorry).
Get better soon. That sounds ... entertaining ...