It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Necross: If someone had 11 players on the field, was one square away from scoring and just stood there while bashed my 5 or so players at the other end of the pitch and the match was already like 3-1 for him, id probably be somewhat annoyed.

i see multiple shades of gameplay between playing hard and outright spp-grind-massacring the opponent.
Necross: I can understand this I've played a Dwarf team that got luckly on a blitz kick-off event and armor rolls and he had his runners playing catch on the one yard line for a few turns
stalling itself is ofcourse totally valid strategy. especially with say khemri or any dwarf teams against woodies and skaven, it can be really must.

quick scoring against team with potential to score td in 1 or 2 turns isnt usually smart.

..but stalling and what i said before arent inherently same.
Necross: I kind of wish there was a star player banking system. If you got a player to "Star" level or higher you can have him go "freelance" and he is taken from your roster and added to your star player inducement list for the price equal to their TV added (200 TV player would cost 200k and only work for the race of the team they came from) and if ANY star player is killed they are removed from this list. Defalt Stars like Morg n Thorg would return to the star player list when the season resets (or the coach hits the reset coach button deleting all teams, resets rank, but restores everything to defalt) but dead stars you created are lost permanently.
easy enough on tabletop... would be ofcourse too much to ask for cyanide to do something like that on bb2.

ot: i am kinda interested what they are doing with the "home stadium" thing. will it be totally cosmetic or some sort of game benefit - because for mp actual one sided benefit would be kinda weird.
Post edited November 15, 2014 by iippo
maybe some "improvements" on the Stadium that not favor the home team but give both of em some advancements or so like the kickof events .. Sure its not by the book , but cood be a nice improvement (always with the opportunity to choose if you want that in yourl league or not ..)
Alright. For some reason GoG failed to notify me of Cheongzewei's confirmation message regarding the exact time. Sorry about that.

The finals will be on today at 20.30 GMT+1. As usual I will be streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/e___a.

Hope we will have a few spectators despite the late announcement :-).
Post edited November 16, 2014 by E_A
Aningan answered my recruiting attempt.
He cannot join us for Season 7 because he just became the father of a little boy three days ago. :-)
Congrats and all the best to Aningan and his family!
Coaches! Season 6 is over and we have a new champion!

The "Get Hurt Kickers" team (Elf) coached by cheongzewei wins the season!

Congrats!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

Season 7 can start as soon as we have filled the last two spots, so go out and recruit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -

Edit: Marzipan is still unaccounted for.
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Coaches! Season 6 is over and we have a new champion!

Congrats!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

Season 7 can start as soon as we have filled the last two spots, so go out and recruit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -
Congratulations Chong!

I saw i guy called cmad1977 in the blood bowl ingame chat asking about leagues friendly to noobs, so i sent him a mail (again in game client) about our league, and am still trying to get my coworkers into the game and a few are interested
Post edited November 17, 2014 by Necross
Piranjade: Coaches! Season 6 is over and we have a new champion!

Congrats!

Edit: Marzipan is still unaccounted for.
Congrats to the Get Hurt Kickers!
Congratulations - for both the champ and new father ;)

--

i would have come to follow the twitter yesterday, but kid didnt want to sleep at all and things got difficult..

do we have replay?
Replay for the finals

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwUDhpb2hpLWVXYXM/view?usp=sharing

It really was, a match decided by nuffle
Grats Cheong! :)

I will prepare a prize list on Wednesday. Sorry that it's taking so long, lots of stuff to do. :(

If anyone wants to add or remove prizes to the pool, please post here or send me a pm, thanks! :)
Piranjade: Aningan answered my recruiting attempt.
He cannot join us for Season 7 because he just became the father of a little boy three days ago. :-)
Now that i think of it, isnt that bad excuse - i mean they would make two :D
Piranjade: Aningan answered my recruiting attempt.
iippo: Now that i think of it, isnt that bad excuse - i mean they would make two :D
The father and the three day old? Yes I think BloodBowl is an excellent father and son bonding activity, you can never start too young either.
cnquist: Yes I think BloodBowl is an excellent father and son bonding activity, you can never start too young either.
I'm not a father but my the 2 years old son saw me play Blood Bowl once and right away commented that shoving isn't nice and I should stop doing that.
cnquist: Yes I think BloodBowl is an excellent father and son bonding activity, you can never start too young either.
Piranjade: I'm not a father but my the 2 years old son saw me play Blood Bowl once and right away commented that shoving isn't nice and I should stop doing that.
Mr 2 year over here cheers every single time a TD is done or the audience shown for whatever reason :D
iippo: Now that i think of it, isnt that bad excuse - i mean they would make two :D
cnquist: The father and the three day old? Yes I think BloodBowl is an excellent father and son bonding activity, you can never start too young either.
yeah thats proper age, either they are quiet (concentrating) or shouting, in which case they are easily quieted by giving some milk. Wait bit more and its more troublesome :S
Post edited November 17, 2014 by iippo
Im the type of person to give my kid a Red Bull before i had to go to work and have my parents watch them. But then again I'm an evil basterd and am more then willing to take advantage of a perpetual motion machine (hyper kid) to wreck untold destruction

Kerrunch is blood bowl for kids, check out the internet for the rules if you already own the board.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Necross