It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm in the process of setting up my new hard drive.
If everything goes according to plan, I can play my Match against Vojaul Sunday evening at about 8:00 p.m. (German time) already using my desktop PC again. :-)
That would be good because my laptop could barely handle Blood Bowl.
Post edited September 13, 2014 by Piranjade
The game between me & cnquist ended up with the scoreboard saying 2-0 (like very single one of my games thus far), but this time the Hatters did actually managed to win. It was a bloody game, with several players getting injured, and where both sides had trouble actually handling the ball (the glory of Ag 2 teams).
My Team still refuses to take off their mittens, if I could rename the team it would be Zombies in Mittens.

Its like a horror morrie when you are "Ahhh a Zombie! oh wait its wearing mittens how bad can it be." Admittedly Gandalf the Golem finally injured a hobo late in the game.

Two times I thought Nuffle really mocked me was a two dice block with Splinter my WW against his centaur, first dice push, both down, frenzy roll push, both down, use reroll two red skulls. WW KO'd.

Then in the last turn I had set it up for Splinter to run 10 squared without a dodge into the end zone needing two go for its and no rerolls. I cringed doing this imagining he would fall down die and fail regen. Good news that did not happen, bad news he did fall down in first GFI.

Oh yeah and a loner took my MVP and leveled up with it.

One time Nuffle did favor me was my zombie Wind dodging and blitzing the hobbo ball carrier, with a reroll taking him down.

Finally as proof that Nuffle did ever so slightly favor the Stump Haters see attached image of our D6 rolls.
Attachments:
stats.png (15 Kb)
cnquist: Finally as proof that Nuffle did ever so slightly favor the Stump Haters see attached image of our D6 rolls.
It's Hatters (as in the mad hatter, in this case they are named after their ), not haters :P

You did manage to put a dent in my team. Two of my players ended the game with red crosses over their heads, and one of those will miss the next game.
cnquist: Finally as proof that Nuffle did ever so slightly favor the Stump Haters see attached image of our D6 rolls.
AFnord: It's Hatters (as in the mad hatter, in this case they are named after their ), not haters :P

You did manage to put a dent in my team. Two of my players ended the game with red crosses over their heads, and one of those will miss the next game.
Oops sorry about the name, makes much more sense with the ridiculously gigantic hats they wear. I assumed since they were dwarfs they naturally feared trees like Durkon and here, therefore stumps as well..

One of those injuries was a red skull block on your part, so I felt that was more your player breaking his own arm, (or gouging his own eye or whatever it was) and not my player actively causing the injury (though the loner zombie did get spp for it).
Post edited September 13, 2014 by cnquist
Having some issues meeting with cheongzewei for match; mostly on my end, IRL stuff. Will try to have it before the Tuesday dead line but if that is not possible, give cheongzewei the win.
My match against Vohaul should start in a few minutes.
me and CSPVG will be playing right now
Ghiro and I are playing a little later today, will post here when we're underway.
The match against Vohaul ended 3-0 in my favour. But that was not due to me playing well. Vohaul was incredibly unlucky. Nothing would work for him. When ever he tried something, a bad roll was waiting for him.
At least nobody got permanently injured.
Post edited September 14, 2014 by Piranjade
Here's the replay for Piranjade vs. Vohaul:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65966610/Weekly_S6_G2_R04_Piranjade-Vohaul.db

Yeah, again some easy failings, but with *checks Steam chat* "1D6 score of -18" something like that can be expected. Managed to buy myself a re-roll, though.
Post edited September 14, 2014 by Wilco86
Wilco86: Yeah, again some easy failings, but with *checks Steam chat* "1D6 score of -18" something like that can be expected.
The match was put into BB manager if somebody wants to see just how unlucky he exactly was.
Ghiro and I are hitting the field in short order!

Ogres vs. Humans starting up!
After an entertaining match, in which Nuffle made more than one appearance, Mortrek claimed victory. The final score was 3-1.

The replay can be found here.
Post edited September 14, 2014 by CSPVG
Zeta: Ghiro and I are hitting the field in short order!

Ogres vs. Humans starting up!
Oh neat

cnquist: Oops sorry about the name, makes much more sense with the ridiculously gigantic hats they wear. I assumed since they were dwarfs they naturally feared trees like Durkon and here, therefore stumps as well..

One of those injuries was a red skull block on your part, so I felt that was more your player breaking his own arm, (or gouging his own eye or whatever it was) and not my player actively causing the injury (though the loner zombie did get spp for it).
Well they should stop being so...tree-ish! ;)