It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kanarek: and the match is on!
duder113: and I jinxed it with hoping this would the game with least injuries of the season, ending up with 6 injuries and a death (screwed up the apo again). I made a couple of mistakes which were punished and the game ended 1-3 in favor of Kanarek. Don't know how the team will grab itself together for next week seeing we'll be missing a whole lot of players ;)
I borrowed my MVP fouler mp3, and this is the only song that I could find on it, perhaps you can let your loner players listen to it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwe1ru9Hu8
duder113: and I jinxed it with hoping this would the game with least injuries of the season, ending up with 6 injuries and a death (screwed up the apo again). I made a couple of mistakes which were punished and the game ended 1-3 in favor of Kanarek. Don't know how the team will grab itself together for next week seeing we'll be missing a whole lot of players ;)
cheongzewei: I borrowed my MVP fouler mp3, and this is the only song that I could find on it, perhaps you can let your loner players listen to it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwe1ru9Hu8
that was just painfull...;)

iippo: ...just remember to put the loners on line of scrimmage while kicking - they are not totally useless :)
yes but I already have a linesman with -ma and a tree with -ma...where to put those then? ;)
MATCH DAY 4 IS ON!

Let's please Nuffle!

(Please contact your opponent ASAP!)
Post edited September 09, 2014 by Piranjade
duder113: yes but I already have a linesman with -ma and a tree with -ma...where to put those then? ;)
....LoS heavy start? Play like basher team till you lose the "weak links" in natural manner :D
Piranjade: MATCH DAY 4 IS ON!

Let's please Nuffle!

(Please contact your opponent ASAP!)
Meanwhile in 'fling locker room
Post edited September 09, 2014 by iippo
Finally got an appropriate theme song for my team
link
I fell it fits my experience with bb to a tea
duder113: yes but I already have a linesman with -ma and a tree with -ma...where to put those then? ;)
iippo: ....LoS heavy start? Play like basher team till you lose the "weak links" in natural manner :D
i thought that was what we were doing, only we seem to be losing the strong links ;)
Post edited September 11, 2014 by duder113
Finished the match with MafiaK. He won 2-1
2-2 was +4 throw away though. :/

Here's replay https://www.dropbox.com/s/acty4ps1j9um2x1/Weekly_S6_G1_R04_MafiaK_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
The Stump Haters and Underdoggies will decide whose losing streak ends this week (we can't both lose, right?) Saturday 5PM his time and 8AM mine.
cnquist: The Stump Haters and Underdoggies will decide whose losing streak ends this week (we can't both lose, right?) Saturday 5PM his time and 8AM mine.
It called a draw with high casualties on both sides
Post edited September 12, 2014 by Necross
cnquist: (we can't both lose, right?)
Tempting Nuffle are we?
Vitek and I are about to play :)
I defeated Judas 1-0.

I scored early and the rest of match was my attempts to hold Judas off which ultimately barely worked.
At one moment he was 1 short pass from scoring. I had quite high number of stunned people and couldn't outmatch Judas, but my skinks were doing a lot of crazy stuff. I had great success with all dodges but it evened out a bit with Judas' good block throws (in the second half) and my awful GFI. 2 times I had chance to maybe even get longer hold of ball and run away a bit but both times my sure feet skink failed GFI and re-roll as well.

We both had 2 injuries. 1 BH and one MNG for me and 1 BH and -MA on Judas' side. His apo tried to offer Judas to kill his player to save his from suffering but for some strange reason Judas chose to pick -MA instead.

I liked the match and am happy that I survived without big losses (Chaos and Dwarves always massacre me). It was quite intense and the result could go both ways.

Replay uploaded to the GDrive temp folder again.
Had a slightly more harmless day at work than expected. So me and Twister will be meeting on the pitch for the classic Male-Female matchup in about 15 minutes.
My match is tonight at 1am my time (4pm for cheongzewei) Here's hoping that Nuffle blesses dice for once
The match between E_A and me ended 0-1 in my favor.

No luck for the cutters this game.
At one point in the match the yhetee gets double red skulls. He rerolls, gets the same result and falls dead on the ground. Lucky for E_A the apo did his job.

Replay
Post edited September 12, 2014 by TwisterBE