It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: Unfortunately we cannot make divisions with an uneven number of players. :-(
So we can either wait for the last two slots to be taken or kick two coaches out. :-( :-(
mock teams. can be arranged somehow if absolute necessary.

edit: double checked - judas has no team in the league atm.
Post edited August 16, 2014 by iippo
iippo: edit: double checked - judas has no team in the league atm.
I did the same. I remain confused. :-( I'm really sure that his team was there. I had also already marked it on my list as submitted. I hope I'm not losing my mind...
iippo: S6 contact info sheet (1st post) almost fully updated.

Please submit your teams ASAP:

-Judas
-Mainosmies
-duder
-Vitek

Also we are still surprisingly and unfortunately 2 players short - feel free to attempt to recruit someone to league or we'll either need to leave both groups one seat open (=free round).
Piranjade: This is strange, I was sure I already saw Judas' team in-game in the league, and he also sent me a PM saying that he has applied...
I wonder what happened there.

Unfortunately we cannot make divisions with an uneven number of players. :-(
So we can either wait for the last two slots to be taken or kick two coaches out. :-( :-(
Hey it's my fault, I thought a returning team could be rolled over so to speak but I forgot that they all get kicked out of the league.
mmm i just realized that last season (5th) i had this nice 7 win streak and then lost the next 3 games. I think in those last 3 games i didnt have any beer whatsoever. The shock :O

...now to turn this around, how many liters/match i have to drink with halflings to win a single match? (ಠ_ಠ)
In the end my Norse will spend one more year in gym (read pub) to be more ready for upcoming challenge.
Instead my old weary lizard team had to take their spot. They had to wait long time to make their comeback and their season will start by some retirements. Not for every was the waiting worth it. :-)
(I applied)
Vitek: In the end my Norse will spend one more year in gym (read pub) to be more ready for upcoming challenge.
Instead my old weary lizard team had to take their spot. They had to wait long time to make their comeback and their season will start by some retirements. Not for every was the waiting worth it. :-)
(I applied)
ill accept it after the sharks stop flying

(Sharknando is epic!)
iippo: ill accept it after the sharks stop flying

(Sharknando is epic!)
Bah, that movie is so stupid. :-)
iippo: ill accept it after the sharks stop flying

(Sharknando is epic!)
Vitek: Bah, that movie is so stupid. :-)
yes! :D

Got to watch Sharktopuss soon...
Post edited August 16, 2014 by iippo
Viteks team accepted!
iippo: S6 contact info sheet (1st post) almost fully updated.

Please submit your teams ASAP:

-Judas
-Mainosmies
-duder
-Vitek

Also we are still surprisingly and unfortunately 2 players short - feel free to attempt to recruit someone to league or we'll either need to leave both groups one seat open (=free round).
thought my team was already in ;)
Piranjade: This is strange, I was sure I already saw Judas' team in-game in the league, and he also sent me a PM saying that he has applied...
I wonder what happened there.

Unfortunately we cannot make divisions with an uneven number of players. :-(
JudasIscariot: Hey it's my fault, I thought a returning team could be rolled over so to speak but I forgot that they all get kicked out of the league.
that's what I thought ;-)
Post edited August 17, 2014 by duder113
Finally back at a computer with a saved login.

Rodzaju: Then I guess I'm up next.

I would like Deus Ex: The Fall please.
Bugger :-D.

Then it'll be Kane & Lynch methinks.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by E_A
List is updated.

And I pick 3 Stars of Destiny donated by Psyringe.
Thank you!
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Piranjade
if its still there ill take Sid Meier's Civilization 4: The Complete Edition
thx
i will be on bt whole week. Will say hello in Paderborn from BB league. If there will be match set, plase give a victory to my opponent.
The first day I will be able to play is Monday the 25th.
Notice

We are trying to fill those last 2 coach slots in super hurry -but if it looks like no one is joining up atm, we'll just launch the season with 2 dummy teams -> which means basically that there would be one free round for each coach (unless someone joins midseason ofcourse).