It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's unfortunate accident. E_A is playing Norse.
I can't join with my team now. :-)
/jk

I will wait and if there will be other Norse team, I'll use my old lizards. There is not enough returning teams. :-)
i pass on picking up the game/prize this round
still dont have enough time to play as much as I want :(

and applied to the league with Swappers, it is still time to lvl up linerats
Post edited August 13, 2014 by kanarek
Then I guess I'm up next.

I would like Deus Ex: The Fall please.
The Armored Seagulls ride once again!

I'm in.
Teams registered so far by race:
3 Chaos
2 Necros
2 wood elves
and one of: goblin, Amazon, pro elf, dark elf, Chaos dwarf, Orges, Human, Orc, Norse, Underworld, Lizardmen, and Halfling
Ive always wanted to try those SUDA51 games, so ill choose "Killer is Dead". Thanks CSPVG.

(feeling marginally better)
Post edited August 14, 2014 by iippo
off topic: Got 2 witcher adventure game beta keys left. PM me if you would like to try the game.
Back from gamescom and GOG.party but still at my father-in-law's house.
I'm installing Blood Bowl on this laptop now and will update the list later.
The list is updated.
Only three coaches have not submitted a team yet and we still have two open spots.

I also informed E_A that it is his turn to pick a prize. :-)
Looks like we are waiting for Vitek and duder then (plus two open slots)

When can we expect the league calender to be ready?
I am trying to decide whether to go with old team or fresh one.
Is it true that the next season after this is going to be reboot?
Vitek: I am trying to decide whether to go with old team or fresh one.
Is it true that the next season after this is going to be reboot?
Yes, Season 7 will be a "Reset Season" in which everybody has to play with a brand-new team.
Necross: When can we expect the league calender to be ready?
As soon as all 24 spots are filled (teams are in the league) we can create the calendar.
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Yes, Season 7 will be a "Reset Season" in which everybody has to play with a brand-new team.
As soon as all 24 spots are filled (teams are in the league) we can create the calendar.
Ok, thanks for info. I will give it last few thoughts and will apply no longer than tomorrow.
S6 contact info sheet (1st post) almost fully updated.

Please submit your teams ASAP:

-Judas
-Mainosmies
-duder
-Vitek

Also we are still surprisingly and unfortunately 2 players short - feel free to attempt to recruit someone to league or we'll either need to leave both groups one seat open (=free round).
iippo: S6 contact info sheet (1st post) almost fully updated.

Please submit your teams ASAP:

-Judas
-Mainosmies
-duder
-Vitek

Also we are still surprisingly and unfortunately 2 players short - feel free to attempt to recruit someone to league or we'll either need to leave both groups one seat open (=free round).
This is strange, I was sure I already saw Judas' team in-game in the league, and he also sent me a PM saying that he has applied...
I wonder what happened there.

Unfortunately we cannot make divisions with an uneven number of players. :-(
So we can either wait for the last two slots to be taken or kick two coaches out. :-( :-(