It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there, everyone.

DodoGeo and I have played our match, and my season is at an end.

It was quite a fun game, even though most of my players ended up being killed( admittedly, I forgot to use my apothecary to rescue my gobbo, as my attention was somewhat distracted at the time), badly hurt or KO'd.

DodoGeo mostly steam-rollered down field, knocking down players as he went, and eventually scoring. My only opportunity to score came when I threw one of my goblins right after the start of the second half, and he managed to land and run it in.

In the end, DodoGeo won 3-1. The replay of our match can be found here: [URL=http://wikisend.com/download/249256/Weekly_S3_D2_R13_CSPVG-DodoGeo.db]Weekly_S3_D2_R13_CSPVG-DodoGeo.db[/URL]

I'd like to say a big thank you to all my opponents this season. You lot are fun to hang around with.

Concerning next season: After having thought about it for awhile, and considering many different teams, I think I'll be sticking with goblins. I've even come up with a bit of a theme, I think I may call them the GOGblins, and name them after various members of the GOG Blood Bowl League. The names will be decided randomly, and then I'll smash them together with something vaguely goblin-sounding( suggestions are welcome). Thoughts?
Post edited January 31, 2014 by CSPVG
CSPVG: Concerning next season: After having thought about it for awhile, and considering many different teams, I think I'll be sticking with goblins. I've even come up with a bit of a theme, I think I may call them the GOGblins, and name them after various members of the GOG Blood Bowl League. The names will be decided randomly, and then I'll smash them together with something vaguely goblin-sounding( suggestions are welcome). Thoughts?
That sounds like a great idea. Even though I seem to be incapable to ever beat one of Michal's teams, I could perhaps at least punish a goblin named after him ... ;)
CSPVG: GOGblins, and name them after various members of the GOG Blood Bowl League.
Leave the "b" out - GoGlins sounds just about right to my ear :)
CSPVG: The names will be decided randomly, and then I'll smash them together with something vaguely goblin-sounding( suggestions are welcome). Thoughts?
Perhaps you can name the initial setup after those players in the division you are not playing in (believe you can rename players till you have played a match with them). That way your division will have almost all players represented in some way.
Then again it can be real fun to try to injure the goblin named after yourself :).
Would it be masochistic or sadochistic to get pleasure from smashing myself on this Goglin team? Hmm... Perhaps a bit of both :P

And on the subject of new teams... I've already made mine. Going out of my comfort zone with it. Should make for an interesting next season.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by rcthedigitalhero
rcthedigitalhero: And on the subject of new teams... I've already made mine. Going out of my comfort zone with it. Should make for an interesting next season.
*looks*
So, so...
(Very strange mix of names.)
rcthedigitalhero: And on the subject of new teams... I've already made mine. Going out of my comfort zone with it. Should make for an interesting next season.
Piranjade: *looks*
So, so...
...some of those players are really asking to be bashed...

(btw why not swap 1 lino for either positional?)
Piranjade: *looks*
So, so...
iippo: ...some of those players are really asking to be bashed...

Hey iippo,

Let me know if you'd like to play again today :)
iippo: ...some of those players are really asking to be bashed...

JudasIscariot: Hey iippo,

Let me know if you'd like to play again today :)
hopefully, ill get back later.
The game between myself and Vohaul ended 2-1 for the Orcs

Close game and had Nuffle sent us different rolls, could have ended differently.

Was a competitive game to end out the season for my Orcs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tidoo68x5rgho95/Weekly_S3_D1_R13_Realrocker07-Vohaul.db
Vamps vs. Chaos happening...soon-ish... :P
Commencing Nuffling: Vamps vs Chaos, take2
Post edited February 01, 2014 by iippo
2-0 for iippo. It was a more "interesting" match this time around due to Nuffle being, well, Nuffle. To prove that I can lose even with three opposing players left on the field, I managed to roll double 1's right on the touchdown line :D

It was a lot of bashing as usual, with poor iippo suffering some CAS among his thralls :)

I should've fouled his AGI 5 player instead of trying for the TD as that might've actually done something :D

GG, iippo :)
2-0 win for the vamps over Chaos

...the blocky nor injury dice didnt exactly favor the vamps though:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iivaril/screenshot/594775542681562920

1 Dead thrall, 2 MNG thralls and for like 3 last turn i had to play defense with 1 thrall and 2 vamps on the pitch. Judas score on turn 16 was only prevented by Nuffle handing out double 1 GFI's for his ball carrier on the last square to TD.

Fun match, but i must say did like the first time around bit more in the sense that you had as many players off the pitch as well :D

Ill upload both replay's, the first and second attemps soon to google drive.

(edit: i suppose i offended Nuffle by posting the video earlier and he punished me for trying to affect the outcome :)
Post edited February 01, 2014 by iippo
iippo: 2-0 win for the vamps over Chaos

...the blocky nor injury dice didnt exactly favor the vamps though:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iivaril/screenshot/594775542681562920

1 Dead thrall, 2 MNG thralls and for like 3 last turn i had to play defense with 1 thrall and 2 vamps on the pitch. Judas score on turn 16 was only prevented by Nuffle handing out double 1 GFI's for his ball carrier on the last square to TD.

Fun match, but i must say did like the first time around bit more in the sense that you had as many players off the pitch as well :D

Ill upload both replay's, the first and second attemps soon to google drive.
Well, at least the score is the same :P