It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mmm - this result puts me to 2 league points lead over Piran for now - so i will admit ill watch Piran vs Michal match quite carefully indeed ;)
iippo: mmm - this result puts me to 2 league points lead over Piran for now - so i will admit ill watch Piran vs Michal match quite carefully indeed ;)
Michal and I will play Monday evening. :-)
iippo: mmm - this result puts me to 2 league points lead over Piran for now - so i will admit ill watch Piran vs Michal match quite carefully indeed ;)
Piranjade: Michal and I will play Monday evening. :-)
*Sprinkles Nuffle dust all-around.
Piranjade: Michal and I will play Monday evening. :-)
iippo: *Sprinkles Nuffle dust all-around.
*sprinkles some more*
Put that Nuffle Dust away.

The guards of Morrowind will mistake it for Moon Dust for Skooma use.
So, guys, one of my Chaos Warriors rolled 11 on level up, he's already got Block but now I can either take a +1 AG or the usual gamut of skills available to a CW.

Should I take the +1 AG or just go for Mighty Blow instead?
JudasIscariot: So, guys, one of my Chaos Warriors rolled 11 on level up, he's already got Block but now I can either take a +1 AG or the usual gamut of skills available to a CW.

thats vampire without bloodlust - go for the ag i say!
JudasIscariot: So, guys, one of my Chaos Warriors rolled 11 on level up, he's already got Block but now I can either take a +1 AG or the usual gamut of skills available to a CW.

iippo: thats vampire without bloodlust - go for the ag i say!
Does AG help with ball carrying/picking up?
iippo: thats vampire without bloodlust - go for the ag i say!
JudasIscariot: Does AG help with ball carrying/picking up?
AG is important for
- picking up the ball
- throwing the ball
- receiving a handover
- catching the ball
- dodging
JudasIscariot: Does AG help with ball carrying/picking up?
Piranjade: AG is important for
- picking up the ball
- throwing the ball
- receiving a handover
- catching the ball
- dodging
+1 AG it is. Sure the MA5 will hinder him somewhat but at least it'll take some resources to knock him down :D

Next up Sure Hands and Foul Appearance for you Elves mwahahaha
what a match.

that was a fair game.

i need experience going against 10 ma players... how terrifying. 1 turn TD's.

anyway our team is happy with a draw. We did what we did, and they did what they did. We murder, they score.
Similar level up question. My Saurus rolled doubles. Should I take Dodge with my Saurus even if it's his first level up? So he doesn't even have block. Block is more useful to him than Dodge but he couldn't get another chance for it. Shall I waste the doubles or take less useful skill?
Vitek: Similar level up question. My Saurus rolled doubles. Should I take Dodge with my Saurus even if it's his first level up? So he doesn't even have block. Block is more useful to him than Dodge but he couldn't get another chance for it. Shall I waste the doubles or take less useful skill?
What other skills does he get if he rolls doubles?
JudasIscariot: What other skills does he get if he rolls doubles?
Everything except mutations. Saurii have access to Strength and General on normal and Agility and Passing on doubles.
So the skills allowed by doubles are really limited for Saurus. Any Passing skill is useless for AGI1 players (maybe except Leader but I have a lot of re-rolls already) and form Agility only Dodge and Side Step. Rest he can get on any normal level up.
The match between Natural Disaster and Roaring Rampage ended in a fair 2-2 draw. Replay is here.

My elves were fortunate to score very quickly when they were receiving, but the Chaos Dwarves efficiently decimated my team, so we ran out of players during their drives and couldn't stop them from scoring.

Unfortunately I also suffered three MNG, one of them being my new wardancer losing her bonus movement point. And one of my linemen died - he was with me from the beginning, but he never even managed to get a level, so it's not that bad. However, I definitely won't be at full strength in the play-offs.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by Psyringe