It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju:
Dr_Worm: I'm going to have to back out. Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't know for sure until recently whether I would be able to go through with this season, and I won't be able to - I need to prioritize my life a bit and I have too many obligations as it is. As a token of patience, I'll leave my Divine Divinity gift in the prize pool, just holler at me when you need it.
Sorry to hear that.
RL can be a b*tch!
YAY! Created my Woodelf Team finally :)
It's named "Dodge 'n Run!"
dreammouse: YAY! Created my Woodelf Team finally :)
Welcome to the league.

Note to myself, bring more tackle to the pitch.

Tackle=skill that is great against dodge.
dreammouse: YAY! Created my Woodelf Team finally :)
Thank you.
I was getting a bit worried with only 3 hours to go...

Team approved.

We now have 28.
We may just have to go with that.
Rodzaju: Thank you.

Team approved.

We now have 28.
28 is still not bad! 4 divisions of 7 is not terrible and is still very workable, isn't it?
Rodzaju: Thank you.

Team approved.

We now have 28.
Zeta: 28 is still not bad! 4 divisions of 7 is not terrible and is still very workable, isn't it?
It's not that 28 teams is bad.
In the first season, we had 14.
It's just that 32 said they would play...

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

PLEASE MOVE TO THE IN-SEASON THREAD:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post686
(and sticky it)
To increase the chance that everybody sees the post above this one, I'll quote all league members here.
We'll most likely open the league a little early to give you all some extra days to complete the first match day. This doesn't change the fact that the first match day ends on July 3rd! If we all finish our matches before that we get some extra days to complete the next match day and so on.

So please come over to the in-season thread (if you haven't already done that), say hello, ask your questions, and meet your opponents.
chaos_panda: Chaos Panda
WereCrow: WereCrow
WBGhiro: Ghiro
kanarek: Michal
Psyringe: Psyringe
Hawk52: Hawkster
DodoGeo: DodoGeo
Aningan: Annigan
Morbi: Morb
Vitek: Vitek
dreammouse: Dreammouse
Zeta: Zeta
iippo: iippo
Pogopuschel: Pogopuschel
NoHiT: NoHit
E_A: E_A
HannoB: Stampede
mystral: Mystral
Rodzaju: Rod
Lactococcus: Moggrym
arnob8911: Arnob
cheongzewei: Cheongzewei aka bowpurity
TwisterBE: TwisterBE
mefet: Mefet
l0rdtr3k: L0rdtr3k
MafiaK1: MafiaK1
rcthedigitalhero: Rcthedigitalhero
(I needed to put names so that I would know who I had quoted.)
Piranjade: (I needed to put names so that I would know who I had quoted.)
Quoting doesn't trigger notification, clicking "Reply" does. So only one notification per post unfortunately :(
Piranjade: To increase the chance that everybody sees the post above this one, I'll quote all league members here.
We'll most likely open the league a little early to give you all some extra days to complete the first match day. This doesn't change the fact that the first match day ends on July 3rd! If we all finish our matches before that we get some extra days to complete the next match day and so on.

So please come over to the in-season thread (if you haven't already done that), say hello, ask your questions, and meet your opponents.

(I needed to put names so that I would know who I had quoted.)
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think your multi quote didn't work. At least I didn't get any quote notification (I just noticed there was a new post in this thread).
Post edited June 21, 2013 by mystral
Oh, dang it.
And it was such a lot of work.

I clicked on reply for each post and then copied the quote from there. Apparently that wasn't the way to do it. :-(

So I would have to do 27 reply posts to catch everybody?
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Piranjade
The quote part is not needed. Here you (Piranjade) get a notification without the quote. Best way is to click reply, post, then click next reply. If you double post within 10 minutes, the posts will automerge, otherwise you will just have a few posts of your own.

I'd suggest PMing though, since the PM will also be (eventually) delivered to the e-mail, so more chances that the person will see it.
OK, I'll do a lot of PMing then.

Thank you for pointing all this out! I really want to be sure that everybody is informed.
All done.

So again:
--------------------------------------------------------

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

PLEASE MOVE TO THE IN-SEASON THREAD:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post686
(and sticky it)

So please come over to the in-season thread (if you haven't already done so), say hello, ask your questions, and meet your opponents.
---------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who wants to see fast and furious Dwarf vs Dwarf action, we are about to start in a few minutes.